Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think I'm done with this :(

I think I'm done with this :(

So in a chat room today I had my pic in my profile the one I have here and this girl messages me and starts telling me how I'm such an ugly drag queen and this this other witch was a lesbian tom boy also start telling me I should just stop being such a ugly dude dressed as a girl I feel so horrible sense I've been called ugly even as in drab and sense I was a little kid I've been always called ugly and now I wanna throw all my stuff away and Killy my inner Stacy for good

Just get out of those toxic chat rooms! If you truly want to be done, then be done. Otherwise, ignore the haters.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Wow, what mean people. I'd say forget them! Who cares about the opinions of people who are obviously so internally ugly. What they look like on the outside is irrelevant with behavior like that.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Stacy,

Please don't listen to the ramblings of small minded people have to say. It is likely these two clowns are just bitter people with an axe to grind and are looking to pull others into their drain of misery. My advice keep you inner Stacy alive and happy and ignore these two idiots. If they get stupid again, I would complain to the moderators of that chat room (if there is such a thing . . . sorry not a chat room person) and have their collective annoying butts canned. If no moderator, just ignore them. I realize that is easier said than done, but if you let them get the best of you, you will kill off a part of yourself and that is never a good thing . . . especially with this thing we do.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    A complete stranger says something critical and YOU feel bad? They're a dick! Write it off. You can't expect to get stroked every time you interact with someone. Let it go.

Stacey

What matters is how u feel. If you let other people rule your life then I can assure u they will also ruin your life. What do you car what people on the Internet think or say.

Just ignore them Stacy.... Who the heck are they anyway to judge you or anyone else!

Do something nice for yourself that you like doing... watch a good movie, make a favourite cocktail... spoil yourself a little bit and put this behind you... They're probably just envious... Karma will get them back!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Stacy the internet makes it easy to be mean to others, like all have said here just ignore them.
    Hang in there and be blessed

Stacey, just ignore them. They obviously have something missing in their lives if they have to resort to such abuse.
    Hang in there, just eat up those comments and use them to make you stronger.

move on girl. Don't let the feeble minds of others dictate your feelings...

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I say forget them!
    There will always be mean people, especially in such chat rooms where it is very easy to get away with such derogatory comments. I would never give up anything just because of some immature individuals.
    Surround yourself and chat with positivity and nice people.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

#1 - I agree with them others about ignoring hate and not letting cruelty on the Internet or in person define who you are or what you do.

#2 - I took a look at your profile photo. Better looking than a lot of cd'ers. I've never shared a dressed up faceshot. Partly because of beard, but more so for fear of rejection or job loss.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    ^ What they all said. Don't listen to jerks -- you have friends here

Hey Stacy, just to share it one more time, ignore them small people. Hold your pretty head high, GF...
    Christi

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Internet chat rooms are full of "trolls" like that. They are so unhappy with their own lives and their own circumstances they want any excuse they can to make life miserable for others.

I just remember what I was told by mother years and years ago. The beauty of a person is found in how they treat you and not what they look like. Some ugly people are attractive on outside.

From your profile pic on here I don't see a thing for them to go on about. I've seen GG's who don't look as good as you do.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

STOP! STOP! STOP! Really, it feels like I am talking to my ten year old daughter here. What happened to sticks and stones, relax it's not like it's coming from someone you really give a sh&t about what they really think. I don't think your ugly I wished I look as famine as you. Come on we have bigger shoulders then that and we are much stronger then that to.Look where's it's coming from before you get all bonkers on us.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 03-10-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Banned Read only
    They are just jealous, Stacy. It's likely neither of them could present as femininely as you do. A butch lesbian? Shoot. Give me a break!

there is "conventional beauty", something largely unattainable for 98% of us, and then there is a massive range and variety of human forms. Every person is beautiful to someone, it's just a matter of 1. finding that other person, 2. being with friends who accept you as you are not for how you look, 3. being above the opinions of anyone small-minded enough to think they can judge you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Platinum Member
    Here's the deal. Chat rooms are perfect hangouts for trolls. They get their pleasure by (attempting) to inflict pain on others. Find a better place to spend your precious time.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

GG/SO of a CD
    People are ass holes. Especially with the protection of their computer screen. I have been called some of the nastiest names. You see how people treat each other even on here some times. The internet is an awful and cruel place.

As a CDer you will always find oposistion to your general appearance on the internet. As a GG, I still find people who think its appropriate to call me names. It doesnt actually mean you are ugly. They get their rocks off being assholes to others.

If you are going to CD and post pictures of yourself online (or just post pictures online really) you will need to get a tougher skin when the assholes share their opinions.
    ~Greenie

Supportive wife to a wonderful man who just so happens to like to be fabulous some times.

Those people must have been insecure with themselves in order to make comments like. Working at Wal-Mart, I see lots of people from very pretty to the not so pretty. It takes guts to go out in public and not get made fun of or get nasty comments thrown your way... even the pretty ones have to worry about that! The bottom line is that, like most of the other ladies here, dressing and appearing a female is a part of them. If Stacy is a big part of you, you'll never be rid of her for very long; she will come back no matter how hard you try to keep her away.

I am going to agree with what everyone here has already said, there will be those people with nothing nice to say ever and that's how it is when you hide behind a fake screen name. You should just ignore them all around. Matter of fact, you should ditch the chatrooms all around. Nothing good ever comes of those things.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Hi Stacy,,I just did the math, and in 31/2 hours, 22 people here cared enough to log on try to give you cheer. 22 REAL people. REAL friends(albeit with pseudonyms:-). It's amazing how just a couple of ignorant, mean and wrong('cause you're a FAR FAR cry from ugly!!) comments can negate kind words. But they can only have power if YOU let them!

22 folks have taken the time to say kind words. That should mean so, so, so much more than a couple of anonymous trolls. Don't give the trolls the power.

BTW, I hate chat rooms for this very reason...Plus, things just move too fast and i can't keep up.

As the others here have said, let it slide like water off a lovely duckling!

Jaye
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

Hi Stacy,

Chat rooms are just a warehouse for idiots and people trying to think they are funny, but they are just morons.
    Hold your head up high, and just carry on!

Stay out of the chat rooms and live in the real world!

You are a living, breathing human being and are worthy of respect. Any coward who hides behind their computer calling people names and does not have the balls to interact with real humans does not deserve even knowing you! Let alone have them effect you.

Be who you are and love yourself! You just have to say "F@#k it" sometimes.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.