Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I think I'm done with this :(

Stacy,

I agree with everyone else here don't let 2 idiots get under your skin. Don't go to chat rooms as other people have said most of them are full of a-holes just trying to pick a fight and they get their jollies insulting people. Hell,I will be the first to admit I wasn't treated the nicest when I was in school. Being an introvert I stayed to myself. I got over it. don't let someone stop you from doing what you love to do.
    Last edited by Robin777; 03-10-2015 at 07:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Like others have said "chat rooms" can be full of hate and discontented aggression.

Unless you really know the folks in the chat room and environment there; it's best to just stay away from chat rooms.

You will feel better soon, keep your spirits up ~

Thanks to the anonymity of internet communications, I am able to discuss things that I could not discuss with people who know my true identity. It's great. You are experiencing the flip side of this anonymity, nameless faceless bullies who will not be held accountable. Blow it off.

I've known people that think they are so "all that" and think everyone other then they are now good or ugly or way lower then they are. It makes me sick. Don't listsen to them. I don't think anyone hee thinks your ugly Stacy. Come on girl you've got it going hun. If you want to see ugly you should see me in mackup girl.I think it would bring a screamout of a lot of people.And get off those stupstupid chat rooms hun.
    Angie

Stacy, those people are foolish, I think you are GOREOUS and you should keep up the GREAT work, from one BBW to another!!!

Thanx everyone for you lovely words for cheering me up and you ladys are right i have gotten off from that social media site and im just going to stick with my true friends here im really staying strong and once agin thank you all i needed this

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Stacy, everyone has given some solid advice here, and you should listen to them. If you enjoy getting made up, you like what you do and your obviously not hurting anyone... then live your life. But do it away from people like that. Seriously, block them, don't bother replying, etc cause that's what they want and they enjoy making others feel small because they can't get any gratification in their own lives without downing someone else. Be YOU and seriously LIVE
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Huge hugs stacy!!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

They're just transferring their insecurity onto you, or possibly feel threatened by the profile pic. Like you're trespassing on their turf or something. Don't give them the power though by letting their comments affect you. Hard because it's human nature to be offended by remarks like that, but look at all the positive feedback you got here. Letting this upset you is like ignoring the 99 people in your corner, cheering you on, and focusing on the one random idiot shouting you down. Don't ignore the positive aspects of Stacy and hold onto the negative opinion of a couple random idiots.

Be strong, and don't kill off Stacy, because she will probably haunt you and stuff.

Sounds like you've made a good decision to ditch the trolls and hang on to Stacy! Best wishes!

Hi Stacy,
    unlike normal I read your post, but didn't read through the replies, but I know what they all say. Look girl YOU ARE CUTE. I went to your profile page and yes you have nothing to worry about. Seriously don't worry about what some neophyte on a chat site said. they have some issues about themselves and they are just taking it out on you, I"m sitting here looking at your avatar and baby you got it going on. your profile picture, damn girl beautiful and if I didn't know what site I was on, I would say all girl.... Please don't let this one little b....... get you down honey, you are just fine.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Stacy,

I am new here but I am impressed with the out pouring of support you received in this post and that should make you feel a little better. I do understand how words can hurt. I had a similar situation a couple of years back. I was chatting with a GG and we had talked for sometime and were really getting a long good. Until I made the mistake of telling her I was a cross-dresser. talk about 180 degree change. she called me every name in the book and some that were not even in the book. It too had a negative impact on me. I just remember all the people who did love me and the good friends I had (even though they don't know about my cding) and remember that I will never have to speak to that person again. You are beautiful and from the short time I have been here you are surround by people who care and support you. Grab on to that and put the bad out of your mind.

I'm sure you've gotten the message. Let your inner Stacy shine. You don't do it for them; you do it for you. You have a place in the world, you have a right to be here. We all do.

The Internet is the personification of a jerk with a megaphone. Please ignore it.

You ladys are right we all have a place here and im glad we all have each other makes me feel much better

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Glad to see u turned your umbrella upside down, Stacy!

Anyone can find a pointless chat room filled with unhappy 1/2 wits. But, you've STRUCK GOLD! U found THIS "chat room". Filled with and run by folks who care and want to help u! Not tear u down so they'll feel superior!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hey Stacy,
    Dont let them get to you. We love you! Nothing else matters

Hugs
    Suzie

I always wanted to chat with people, but NEVER have been able to find one that stayed on subject. They always degrade to trolling without any legit conversation. Stay here Stacy, as was said above, people who care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by stacy956 View Post
    So in a chat room today
    That was your mistake, as others have noted.

Quote Originally Posted by stacy956 View Post
    I had my pic in my profile the one I have here and this girl messages me and starts telling me how I'm such an ugly drag queen and this this other witch was a lesbian tom boy also start telling me I should just stop being such a ugly dude dressed as a girl...
    How do you know that they are what they say their are? Behind the computer the "girl" might be a 14-year-old boy in Irving, TX and the "lesbian" might be a 60-year-old guy in Latvia.

Real life is much more fun and the people are, on the whole, a lot nicer.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Thanx ladys for the support and eryn i hadnt thought of it that way

Unbelievable, Stacy what I see in your pic is a very pretty lady, and I am dead serious. Ugly, NO WAY!
    Just blows me away how creepy some scumbags can be. I don't even consider them to be people.

Tina
    Last edited by Tina955; 03-11-2015 at 12:21 AM.

I can see your picture too and you are NOT ugly, Stacy. Don't believe them, they're wrong. And very mean.
    Reine

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Who cares what they think...

Worrying about the opinions of people I don't know, or care about, ranks very low on my list of 'things to give a shit about'.

Keep doing what makes you happy, and politely extend your middle finger to those who try to hurt you with their poisonous personalities and attitudes.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

I wouldn't put much stock in to what people say in chat rooms. The internet is full of people who just want to cause trouble and to put people down. A lot of times these people would never say these things in real life but hide behind the anonymous atmosphere of the the internet. These people often have self confidence problems themselves. It's not worth letting them get you down. They don't know you.

Banned Read only
    I engaged in a chat room all the time. It's called my living room in my house where I entertain family and friends. I don't belong to any social media sites-PERIOD. They are a total distraction from real life experiences.