Thread: Curious

Question Curious

Hello I was just curious how many have gg girlfriends or wives that enjoy seeing them crossdressed. I am 47 and have a gg girlfriend that is 39 and just loves seeing me crossdressed and wearing sexy fem clothing. Even at times that I am not dressed fem she insist that I wear panties. So pretty much I wear panties 24/7. It makes it very enjoyable to be able to be open with her and her enjoying it at the same time.

My wife, Sami, is comfortable with my CDing and often suggests that we go out with me dressed en femme. She has a couple of relatives who are crossdressers; that probably has much to do with how accepting she is.

Lauren

GypsyKaren
    Hi Heather

My wife totally accepts me for who I am, so we go out dressed together all the time. As a matter of fact, we just got back from a party, and I wore one of her blouses. It's really great to have such a wonderful wife!

GypsyKaren

i am lucky like that to my wife likes it when i dress in my cloths or hers.

I live with a Dominant female who doesn't care about my apperance, or what I wear. If I wanted to go out en femme, I could and she wouldn't bat an eye.

I still have hang up's about dressing while she's present, but that has everything to do with my previous marriage, and nothing to do with my current engagement.

Holly as already told me that if I want to wear panties every day I could, and part of me wishes she would order me to, but another part of me prefers special occasion dressing days, and remaining in drab the rest of the time.

My wife loves Cd's. She loves to see me dressed, always buys me things. And always insists that I change into my fem clothes as soon as we get home.

Kisses, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

girl next door
    Quote Originally Posted by April Marie
    My wife loves Cd's. She loves to see me dressed, always buys me things. And always insists that I change into my fem clothes as soon as we get home.

Kisses, April Marie

Does she have a sister?

T
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

I am also one of the very lucky few that have an understanding, supportive girlfriend. Been with Michelle for nearly 10 years and she's my biggest supporter.

She can't wait for me to gain the confidence to go shopping enfemme (which will be very soon incidentally) I dress as i please round her and often complains that i've got far prettier panties than her! hehe

Pleased for all the other girls who have understanding partners and hope that the one's that don't manage to find some kind of compromise.

Sara xxxxx

Another lucky one here. My fiance loves me dressed up as well.

HI Everyone: I had an SO once that had been raised in a household where dad was free to CD. He is a great guy and was a fine father. My X was the oldest and used to come home from school to see dad in a satin slip smoking a cigar and reading the paper, no bid deal.

So yes how she was raised was big part of why she dominated me and had me in her panties and bras after being married for about a yr. We got divorced because of career incompatibility not because of other problems, me locked into one place IE municiple employee, her mining engineer traveling all over the planet. NO wonder I was spoiled and never remarried, plus I still love her.

Still looking for that understanding friend or more.

I was married for 32 years. I started crossdressing 19 years into the marriage. She knew of my dressing, supported and encouraged me to be myself. My crossdressing had nothing to do with our divorce. To this day we are the best of friends. Last Saturday we went on an all day shopping spree for clothes, makeup, and shoes. It's nice to have her support, it's a shame that the marraige failed.

Well....

I have a gg girlfriend that has expressed interest in seeing me dressed. But that has not happened as of yet. Long distance relation ship at the moment. Though she has said she is looking forward to it so I will let you know when it happens.

Susan

Yes, I'm a lucky girl too...I go out dressed with my wife sometimes...no problem...and I think she actually likes to see me dressed more than she says.!!!..She sees me dressed regularly and has no issues with that at all...and she loves having a TG on board when we go girly shopping..she says I'm so much more attentive.!!!...wonder why.???
    Love Nikki. x

The Cure for Yellow Fever miyako's Avatar
    Up to this point in my life I would consider myself lucky. My wife has been tolerant and as well as supportive to a point. Then again I take things the the extremes and push my limitations. I just want/desire so much.

Miyako M
    FunHi Profile

Net Model Page

iModel Page

Model Place Page