Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How "natural" do you feel?

How "natural" do you feel?

Just how natural do you feel when you CD, especially when dressing to the "nines"? While it was awkward at first for me since my generation looked down on anything out of the ordinary, over the years especially when I came out openly, it just seemed to feel natural to want to look nice. It doesn't start out with much as I'm your typical 67 year old retired guy who is bald(and my GF loves) but the finished product with shapewear, forms, padded panty, nice clothes, makeup,polish, jewelery, wig and fragrance is quite outstanding. These days I don't CD as much as I used to but when I do I thoroughly enjoy looking nice and it feels perfectly natural when I do it. How do you feel when dressed up?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When I girl up to the nines I feel complete, I feel pretty, I feel right. I also feel right in manly garb, though not pretty and in some way incomplete.

For me it feels completely natural, in fact I feel at ease when dressed. Once I fully dress and transition into Tara I feel complete and am happy with the end product. I never once felt awkward about going all the way, instead every time I dressed in the beginning I wanted more and it became more exciting until the transition was complete. I still get just as excited about it now as I did when I began.

For me weather it dress to the Nines or just wearing my usual work clothes "girl jeans an sweaters", and make-up it feel natural.

I feel like I am the way I should be

When I was younger simply wearing girls clothes was enough, then when I had an income I started buying shape wear etc

Now I've begun to set a style for myself, so I feel as natural as ever with long hair, forms and a suitable outfit such as jeans and a tee as opposed to going to the 9's when I was younger, I feel keeping it simple is the best option as most GG's live that way anyway. The only thing I feel lacking in is foundation and eye liner which I'm working up to incorporate

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    To the 9's or femme casual feels natural to me.
    Totally boy mode feels odd these days.

Banned Read only
    I have a sense of pride in my appearance. I do my best to look presentable. The only unnatural thing I wear is breast forms. After that, it's me in makeup, like many women wear. I feel good, is the easy answer.

Many people have told me I have nice feminine features; high cheekbones, smaller mouth, etc. I'm also small for a guy 5ft 7 140-145. My voice is pretty good so I feel pretty natural. My main drawback is my makeup skills. I have to soften it a bit.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I, very much, enjoy being dressed up in either boy or girl modes. It's just a matter of going to the effort of putting together nice wardrobes for both people using the walkin closet! Most of us "scrub up" pretty well in boy mode and also manage to present well in face paint and "shaping" lingerie in girl mode. Having girlfriends who admire you makes all the difference in the world.

When I am dressed it's definitely not natural. It's contrary to my standard persona. A nice break from alpha mode and a exciting fetish for me. I'm among those that aren't trapped in the wrong body, I'm just having fun. :-)

I spend a great deal of time at home dressed enfem. If I am doing household chores, I definately dress totally enfem from the skin out - and my favorite garment is a skirt. To describe how natural I feel, last week I had to go out in drab but needed to fold some laundry first which I started to do in typical male clothing. I looked down, saw myself in pants with no projection from my chest and startled myself before thinking, "Oh yeah, I've got to take off in a couple of minutes." I feel so natural enfem, that the crossdressing is when I am wearing men's clothes.

I am not totally comfortable due to nervousness when out in public, but I do feel like I am totally "me".

it scares me sometimes as it feels wayyyyyyyy to normal...
    i do luv the femme feeling. feeling so pretty and sexy...
    man! i feel like a woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg
    paula

does a woman feel unnatural in make-up? does she feel unnatural with pads to enlarge her breasts?
    I feel natural partially dressed. I forget about being dressed, even when fully-made, so i guess that's natural. A slipping wig does not help tho!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I know for me I do feel great when Im dressed if Ive pulled off a good look, makeup, hair and all. If none of that was involved I think I do feel better even if Im just dressed in some women's items. I do have a self image problem and when I look all dolled up I do feel better about myself then the guy I see in the mirror.
    I sometimes wish that was not true because I love being a guy but it is how I feel

I still find a sense of satisfaction when I dress.
    If I have been lazy and look bad I soon rectify it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't feel natural but I do feel really comfortable with myself and self satisfied. I like to make an effort when I dress and though, I don't look very feminine in the mirror, I have a good imagination! I really get satisfaction to see some improvement in my overall look.

I have felt comfortable and at ease ever since my first time out totally dressed over 8 years ago. I feel the same, almost, as when I am out in male mode. I attribute that to being lucky enough to have a great attitude about all this and deciding at the beginning to enjoy it and not worry about it.

Tara's response hit a note with me. I dress to blend, and like her, one the transition takes place, I go pretty anyplace as Joann. It feels so natural, and "snapping out of it" when it's time to return is not in the equation.
    Joann, a Jersey Shore Gal.
    "Be True to Yourself"

Banned Read only
    I wouldn't use the term Natural as I do have to remind myself of some things. For example, I need remind myself that how I might sit when dressed as a guy would not be what I need to do when dressed as a female. Same thing would apply when standing up and beginning to walk away in heels. I try to remember to watch where I'm stepping and be very careful for the first few steps until the muscle memory kicks in. For females with decades of prior experience, many things are probably just about instinctive and that is often what crossdressers lack.

However, I have always been particular about how I look. When I put the effort in and the result is close to what I was thinking, it is a good feeling in either mode...

DeeAnn

natural or comfortable? I never dress to the nines because I don't get much satisfaction of getting dolled up. I love to sit around the house in panties, shorts and shirt. It feels right. I don't do pads or wigs because it isn't about my presentation. I feel natural lazing about with nice comfy clothing.

After a lot of practice and experience I now often have feelings that could be interpreted as "natural." I think of "natural" as a situation where I'm no longer acutely aware of how I am presenting. I can just enjoy being me.
    Last edited by Eryn; 03-12-2015 at 08:16 PM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Silver Member
    Since I wear fem clothes most of the time I feel normal most of the time. Sometimes in either mode I think I would be more comfortable in the other mode.

When I think back to my early years I felt comfortable in either mode. I preferred being in fem mode. It was back in the 50s/60s. I was very lucky that I passed and while some may have suspected I wasn't challenged. The real turning point was when I went out with a close friend as his date. We had fun with the ruse and it became a regular thing. We kept it platonic it gave him cover and let me be the cute blond in the pretty clothes. Back then girls wore dresses and I was lucky enough to have a nice wardrobe from my sisters and purchases. Over the years I've been able to dress to the 9s. I always felt comfortable as a girl or woman. Today I feel comfortable not appearing as a women while wearing nice women's clothes. I don't wear dresses much or ever but neither do women of my age.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I either dress all the way or don't bother.

When I dress I try to look and feel as UNNATURAL as possible.

"Naturally", I'm a guy. That's not a look that excites me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!