Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How "natural" do you feel?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The naturalness of it is why Tina was discovered. That first time (partially) dressed was complete enough that it was clear this wasn't the "guy" me, but I was so very comfortable in my early feminine self that my wife commented immediately, it was that obvious. The conversation quickly escalated and now Tina is a permanent part of life. The "guy" me still dislikes being anything but himself, but Tina is a completely other matter, and she is VERY comfortable with herself!

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    I feel like the girl inside of me gets a chance to come out and enjoy herself!!

Natalie cupcake

I will never feel "natural" at least not completely. When I was in my teens and twenties, I wanted so badly to express myself as a woman and could have even passed as a woman, but had to many internal struggles with why I liked dressing, and I must be a freak or something. In my thirties and forties, I finally decided to allow more of the "natural me" to come out, but I still had internal strife about my choices and a daughter to raise. So I continued to hide my true "natural" self, and lived a lie to be accepted in business and society for who people thought I was on the outside. Now, I am in my fifties, and as we all know, time plays funny games on our bodies. I do not think I could ever pass as a woman at this point in my life, and regret not waking up sooner to who I really am. My wife teases me that my legs and eyes always look great and she is slightly jealous of my lingerie and shoes. So, I feel as natural as I can today and embrace my hopes and dreams as something that will happen one day in the future.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I feel natural as far as expressing my feminine side to an outward show.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

When I get dressed up I never want to take it off. Once in either mode I'm good, it's the transition back to boy that's difficult.

Living between the lines
    I like too much and sad when it ends. It the anticipation of planning the next time that is the exciting part.
    Go through life being yourself with your head up and your heels and standards high

It hasn't really been until the last few months once I was outside of a marriage I realized I had gotten to where I was much more conscientious of doing things in a "male way" that I always assumed I did naturally anyway. My ex-wife used to tell me once in awhile I would sashay around if I was in a particular mood. Looking back I think all my life I did certain, subtle things here and there I know I picked up watching girls and women. So, even putting on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt top to slum around the house makes me feel natural and girly. Don't even need the heels on but if I can see painted toes then I am good.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    To quote Stewie from Family Guy " I Feel Right"

Platinum Member
    I feel like I'm myself when dressed, much more so than when I'm in guy mode.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kate,

When I dress (to the nines or just casual) I feel like me and that feels good.

Hugs

Isha

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    it feels very natural to me. wearing a gown or baby doll to bed, jeans and heels on a casual day, or dressing to go clubbing--i feel right and love it all.

I like dressing to the nines, but I think it's more fun dressing to the elevens.

I have to agree with that Nicole.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Oh definitely it feels natural to me. I don't have any type of personality change, I just feel very comfortable and relaxed when in female clothing.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I feel the best when I'm dressed, otherwise what's the point. In fact the first time, I felt finally this is how I'm supposed to feel, natural and normal. Good question as always. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I always feel natural no matter how I'm dressed, but when done up to the 9's I feel especially wonderful.
    There's something about that feeling of sexiness and sensuality that is particularly rewarding.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Well, if by "to the 9's you mean dress to "pass" then to me it's totally natural, and I find most people like me better in girl mode than ugly.
    However, if by "to the 9's" you mean formal, or at least semifinal, it would feel odd unless I was at an apprpriate event. Then it would feel natural to me.

I don't dress to the nines very often (more like 6 7/8), but no matter how far I dress I feel natural doing it. When I do dress pretty, whether it's casual or formal, I feel like I'm all girl.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I feel natural in both boy mode and girl mode, as they both just represent different sides of myself. I love to be fun and pretty in girl mode, but all business in boy mode.
    I prefer girl mode because I am happier, but natural, I run an even race.

XOXO - Jess

I feel totally natural and sexy. Lipstick, panties, skirts.. I would wear them everyday if I could.. :-) I think it is interesting to see so many older men doing this as free time and empty nests happen. Kind of a shame so much repressed energy in our society.

How natural?

Disregarding the obvious "I do not feel like a GG because I are not one" point... Probably only slightly less natural than a GG would feel with all the makeup, false eyelashes, nail polish, padded bra, jewellery, accessories, etcetera... that all go to make the image we're both trying to achieve...

And how do I feel? [Cue James]

Katey x
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-14-2015 at 05:57 AM.
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I feel so natural when en femme, casual or dressy, that I experience great angst when I have to change back.

Jeri

Dressed to the nines, makes me feel unnaturally ladylike, beautiful. Kate, adding another question. How do you feel dressed to the nines, at a 7-11 store?
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 03-14-2015 at 02:04 PM.

when all dolled up like I'm right now. Red headed wig gray party top black mini with stockings and 5 inch pumps to match and of course hot makeup

Since the clock only goes to 12, why not go all the way, and dress to the 12's..Uh oh, what about military time, 24's!!!!