Thread: Hair Dressing

Hair Dressing

I was just wondering, aside from the beauty of having smooth skin, does anyone shave because of a hatred of being hairy? I notice that I don't like the looks of it, aside from liking the appearance of bare skin even more.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Count me as one who really doesn't like hair on my body, don't know why but just don't like it.
    Maybe because the only time I tried to grow a mustache it looked terrible and I was like never again

I never really had much body hair, except for face, light legs and arms and underarms, i.e. no chest or back hair and what I had was light. My hair removal including electrolysis on the face and neck is for my dressing only. Otherwise, I was happy before I ever started this. Talking with my electrologist, she says that she has had many male clients over the years who were straight, gay and transgender. Since I can easily understand the trans and gay men removing body hair, I wondered about the straight ones. She said that many were just too hairy for themselves or their SO's and some just did not like any hair at all.

I for one shave all of my body hair off. Not that I hate it, but I love the smooth feeling skin and the way my cd clothes feel on my skin.

Count me as one who hated being hairy! I had hair on any body part that could possibly grow hair. Back, chest, stomach, legs, arms, heavy beard and lifelong (until recently) mustache. Laser has cleaned up my entire upper body (I'll do the legs next year). I shave my legs and I have never been happier with my body. To paraphrase Dean Vernon Wormer (Animal House, the best movie of all time): Fat, drunk and hairy is no way to go through life. Quit drinking, lost 30+ pounds and removed all my body hair and buzzed my head close.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I don't hate hair per se in male mode. But when I CD, I just don't want to have hairy legs, arms, chest etc. Having read some of the threads on the forum, I've just invested in an epilator. So far I've done the underarms, arms, torso and will tackle the legs over the next few days (just waiting for the hair to grow enough after shaving). The first time is pure self inflicted torture, especially for some of the sensitive areas (underarms, nipples etc.) but the results are excellent. Perfectly smooth skin with no stubble - I love it. Looking forward to it getting easier after the first time - I'm not sure I could tolerate the same level of torture on a regular basis.

Count me in also, In fact, my ex girlfriend did not like hair on me and would nair my back for me. I have shaved almost all of my hair off and let my hair grow. I do like a clean body. It feels great!

I hate hair on my body! I would probably shave weather I crossdressed or not.

I have always hated body hair. Since I was forty years old, I have diligently shaved off all of my body hair. the feeling of a smooth body kiss it's own reward.

I agree hate body hair, love being smooth everywhere! Algoma
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

Yes, hated it. All gone now thanks to 4 years of laser and still having to have electrolysis on my facial hair for the grey hairs but almost finished with that too! It's cost a fortune but worth it.

I Love being smooth.. My legs have been virtually hairless my whole life so that is no big deal but I chest just feels and looks so nice with no hair..

If there's one thing I truly hate its a hairy chest...can't imagine anything any uglier! I shave mine every single day, if I see just one hair growing on it I start screaming! Don't have much hair growing on my legs fortunately, but I do keep them smooth anyway.

I HATE IT, unfortunatly my wife likes it so it stays��. I use to (still) teased of how hairy I was when I was born, that was 30+ years ago, I wish they would just get over it, because now I cant.

I never cared for body hair and when I was able to shave it all off the first time it felt so liberating.
    Now I will never go back...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I laugh: HA! HA! HA!
    I haven't shaved my legs in quite a while! They're looking very bushy.
    I don't care. It's just hair.
    I'll shave 'em when I get the chance. I'll probably have to NAIR them or take the electric hair clippers to them first.
    Warmer weather is coming. Thanks be praised! I get cold to easy in the winter and need to stay bundled up.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-14-2015 at 02:04 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I am not a hirsute person and I do not like any hair growth that occurs.

So off it comes, regularly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I hate being hairy and that has nothing to do with my Cd side ,SO dosnt care for smooth arm and legs so I only get to trim those , but l do get to keep my privets smooth , thank god

I dislike being hairy as well, but unfortunately I must have some yeti DNA because it's ridiculous. It's dark, thick, course and it covers most of my body. It itches like crazy whenever I have to wear pants and trying to shave it is a loosing battle. Everywhere I go in my house there's dark hair like I live with a black bear or something. It's disgusting. I've started to work on it little by little though. I went and got my first waxing of my back and shoulders a week ago. I also just bought an epilator to start taking care of smaller regions.
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~