Thread: CD Bucket List

CD Bucket List

There has always been a few things that I wanted to do as Beth, but never quite had the courage to try. In the last few months, I have become quite comfortable out and about as Beth, and I have worked up the nerve to try them.

Right after the first of the year, I went to a movie as Beth. It was both very exciting to be in a theater as Beth, and seemed quite routine at the same time. Nobody at the theater batted an eye or seemed flustered in any way, from the kid at the box office, to the manager who directed me to the proper auditorium, to the other people in the theater who seemed to just accept me as who I am.

I took a few days of vacation this week, and decided this morning to knock off another bucket list item. I rode the Metro Transit Blue Line (light rail for those of you not lucky enough to live in Minnesota) from the Mall of America to Target Field in Minneapolis and back. I was treated just like any passenger, and was mostly ignored. Most people that made eye contact with me seemed to not care or seemed curious rather than hostile, and a couple women gave me very friendly smiles. All in all, a positive experience.

One other thing on the bucket list I'm doing this week is to spend more than 48 hours as Beth. If I had not gone to a meeting for my part-time job on Wednesday evening, I would already be there. I'll have to change back to Mike mode tomorrow afternoon for a date, but by then I will have been Beth for more than 60 hours. The longest I was ever able to go before was less than 36 hours because I was uncomfortable running errands as Beth.

My vacation continues through Monday, so I may go to a movie again. We'll see what the weather does.

There are still a couple of items on my bucket list: Take a road trip as Beth, and go on a (platonic) date with a man, just to see how it feels to be taken out to dinner and a movie or concert.

The woman I have a date with tomorrow is about the most open-minded woman I have ever dated. I have been planning to tell her about my being a CD for a couple weeks now. I guess her reaction will tell me if the relationship is worth pursuing further.

Platinum Member
    Hi Elizabeth Marie, One of the things on my Bucket list is getting my ears pierced,
    And I'm almost there my wife is finally coming around.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Sounds like you're well on your way to a full bucket. I hope your conversation with the woman you're dating goes as well.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats on checking off some items.. :-)

CD'ing does have quite a lot of things to put on the bucket list.. My first was to find a supportive gal to help me out.. Check now it has been trying to figure out sizes and get over the anxiety of being a man in the womens section of a store looking at bras, panties, stockings and clothing.. I do find myself wandering through more and more and becoming much more comfortable..

Having gotten to live out some of my fantasies, I've come to realize that sometimes they're best left that way, because reality seldom matches the dream. At this point in my life, I'm pretty certain that many of my CD fantasies would end up anticlimactic. So I just enjoy what I have. One of those fantasies is that of 'bride', with all the fancy stuff to wear, and all the attention. Then I remembered all of the women I've listened to, complaining about the hassle of the long gown, all the responsibility, trying to live up to the fantasy THEY had of their big wedding day. As much enjoyment they said they had, the reality rarely lived up to the fantasy, not to mention all the fails of the wedding night disappointments.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Elizabeth Marie,

Sounds like you are setting up those list points and knocking them down . . .CONGRATS.

Hugs

Isha

Nice to hear how you're enjoying your progress Beth...

'Soft' objectives are the ones I like best - suitably vague and with no hard timescale, just things you'd like to get around to and enjoy at some point and with minimum pressure to complete... I like the sound of a roadtrip, and the destination could be Vegas, right...?

Good luck with your revelation... I hope it works out for you...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

On my next visit to L.A. I must get out with a couple I missed last time.

Go to Hamburger Mary's on the right night. Last time I missed the connection and then looked at the Queen Mary.

Go to the Way Out Club in London if it is still going.

Again I suffered from the free beer tomorrow syndrome.

I missed a few connections as I had moved on by the time I was contacted.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Bucket list

Over the years I have done some pretty cool things while enfemme.
    Such as shooting ranges, wine tasting, Museums, amusement parks, festivals and fairs.

But always looking for new and exciting things to do:

What is the most unusual thing you have done dressed and or suggestions of what is on your bucket list to do.
    Last edited by meganmartin; 03-25-2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: the color is too hard to read. Use black or similar
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I fell off a cliff in Bali while wearing a floral 3/4 length dress which I stole from a Balinese girl who was in the shower at the time. My girlfriend fell at the same time - we had been drinking, it was pitch dark, we were trying to find our way home. We fell about 50' down a steep ravine and when we'd gathered our senses we could hear rushing water below us and didn't dare move a muscle, and somehow fell asleep clutching each other. In the morning when we woke up the river was about 4' below us - we could easily have crossed it - and a gaggle of schoolchildren were laughing at us. I had to walk home in the dress, covered in blood and scratches, my g/f was in a similar state.

Another time I got pulled over by cops in Palm Springs while I was wearing a black skin-tight body suit and make up. Their jaws dropped open, but they were actually very nice and let me off with a warning when they could have given me a ticket for speeding. I think they thought I was in the entertainment industry, or a politician or something.

On another occasion I got rather merry at a wrap party on Hollywood Blvd and climbed a tree outside the venue, when my friends came out I jumped on them, tearing a nice silk dress and twisting my ankle.

Since I stopped drinking I notice these things happen a lot less.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Silver Member
    Megan funny you should ask.

This year has a number of bucket list items for me.
    The Biggest is a Girls Night Out with my wife. Scheduled for April she actually suggested a dressing service. I don't think she knows how big that is!!!

And while I was setting it up, the service suggested forms. So I conferred with my wife, and she signed off on the requisition form. Got them in November and off course you always have to do proper equipment pre-checks.

And there was that kohls cash that was a out to expire and they had these killer boots in size 10. She knows boots are my Achilles heel. 3 and a half inch to be precise.

Joining this forum. I think I will also contact the local union hall later this year so I can find Additional "safe" opportunities to go out.

All in all really putting a dent in that bucket.

For me I suppose it was hiking to a ridge top in a national forest in New Hampshire a few summers ago. Not really that far out, but it was a big step for me, especially when we (wife and I) reached the top and a young man asked if he wanted us to take our picture there. Of course we said yes. What a wonderful vacation it was.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !