Thread: newbie and confused

newbie and confused

as i stated in my intro i started wearing makeup secretly so on and off since early teens and still do it. i have no idea why i started i think just curiosity really and liked it, but whenever i wear make up i don't use anything long lasting and can easily remove. i still live with my parents which don't know, and my dad just wouldn't understand and probably take the pee.

i used my mams makeup and when my sisters lived at home some of theres, i did try and get some lip products and hide them in a tin that use to have small bottles of vodka in it with receipts for other stuff on top hiding it, one day my mam found them and when i came home from work i noticed the lip products on the fireplace and thought holy hell when my mam asked what it was i said it must be left over from when my sisters lived here as it use to be there bedroom, she asked them and they denied it and it was left alone.

over the last holidays from work i started watching hypnosis videos which led to fem hypnosis videos i also read a log/story about adams forced fem hypnosis but only read 4.5 chapters as it started to freak me out as i didn't like where it was heading, these made me have deeper fem thoughts and i told my mam about the videos and story and she asked questions and bent the truth a little and she said it will pass and thoughts would go away, i have noticed since that she has hidden her makeup now though.

i still have fem thoughts but i still drawn to hypnosis vids mainly erotic ones, i also think that my breasts are getting more shaped and increased in size slightly also.

welcome, have a good read around here, feel what you agree with or feel like, notice what draws you, and what does not. Take your time, be careful.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Gone to live my life
    Tezbo,

I have yet to say welcome so will say it now. Firstly, you do sound very confused and I would like to let you know that you are not alone. Many of us start out very confused and feel utterly alone which is why this is such a great and supportive site as we are here for one another. Secondly, the fem hypnosis videos and forced feminization stories, if that is your thing (you like the concept associated with forced feminization) then by all means you must do what you need to do to feel satisfaction. However you need to understand these are fantasy and the erotic component associated with them serve a specific purpose and it is not make you more femme. I don't want to sound insensitive but you cannot grow breasts by listening to hypnosis videos as it is physiologically impossible.

From your post, I get the impression you are most likely somewhere on the transgender spectrum and if you take the time to read some of the posts here, that means it can anything from wanting to wear one or two articles of women's clothing, just experimenting with make-up, dressing up completely as a woman or for some who feel they were born in the wrong body, becoming a women through hormone replacement and potentially gender reassignment surgery. I would take a moment or two to reflect on where you feel you fit in. Is this something you do for erotic pleasure? If so, you are not alone as many do so as well. Is this something you feel compelled to do, you have no choice and not to do so leaves you emotionally distraught. If so, then it might be more than fetishistic play.

The one piece of advice I can give you is that you need to understand what it is about this that attracts you, embrace and move forward. I realize you live at home with your parents and are reticent to let them know but, from your profile, I also note you are an adult so I am sure you can find a way to work out some private moments where you can indulge in the way you need to without telling your parents. If you are truly having a hard time coming to terms with this, then I would also recommend potentially seeing a therapist who specializes in gender identity issues. However, I am not sure where you live and ready accessibility for you. Another option might be to seek out a Transgender support group near you for some guidance and face to face interaction with others who also engage in this thing we do. In the interim, don't be afraid to reach out here and ask questions.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Hypnosis videos and tape are complete nonsense and have been totally and utterly scientifically debunked as parlor tricks. It's a placebo. if you think it will work, it works but it is nonsense.

I'm in a similar situation to you tezbo where i'm also living with my parents and keeping my crossdressing a secret from them. I know it gets to be a confusing and difficult sometimes but you'll figure out what works for you as you experiment. Like Isha said just make some time to indulge in your desires and experiment to see what you feel is right for you.

i would like to say thanks for the comments. just so you know that i had thoughts and urges to wear make up before the hypnosis videos etc. only think the hypnosis done really is, think about hypnosis and its subject. it also gives me the urge to listen to more. i would like to stop but hard too.

in the past whenever i wear makeup i got really fearful that someone would catch me so would never wear it long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Hypnosis videos and tape are complete nonsense and have been totally and utterly scientifically debunked as parlor tricks. It's a placebo. if you think it will work, it works but it is nonsense.
    I helped a lady to grow her breasts by two cup sizes (AA to B) using mind methods, and many men have even had vasectomies using only hypnosis. Being an expert in that field and knowing most people i meet are in a trance they're not even aware of, I'll take exception to your words and suggest you do some real research Jennifer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    I helped a lady to grow her breasts by two cup sizes (AA to B) using mind methods, and many men have even had vasectomies using only hypnosis. Being an expert in that field and knowing most people i meet are in a trance they're not even aware of, I'll take exception to your words and suggest you do some real research Jennifer.
    do you know if there is a way to break the hypnosis habit? and go back to how i was, or will it just fade in time?

I am completely with Pamela. She and I share a professional background, and trust us, hypnosis is a powerful tool. However, the various CDs and DVDs that are around
    share a common flaw. They are generic. They take no cognizance of the mental health state of the end user, nor their social/psychological history. They are at best useless and at worst, downright dangerous.

Please, do not waste your money or risk your health.

What do you think, Pamela? What think ye of Dr Erickson? PM me.

LOOK INTO MY EYES, JENNIFER!

Big hugs, Amanda.
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-17-2015 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Make up is great!Just watch yourself from family they can destroy your life!

Silver Member
    Hypnosis cannot increase your bust size. It is a scam, and a scam that has been around for a very long time. They have been marketed to GGs for many decades, and they don't work. It would be about as effective as hypnosis for stopping unwanted hair.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 03-15-2015 at 11:02 PM.

I think the hypnosis videos are confusing you for a start.
    It is something that only plays with your pliable mind and does "nothing".

Keep reading threads here and find out what others do and then ask again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Look, it’s not complicated nor is it a “Big Deal”. Sometimes the “X” and “Y” chromosomes get a little mixed-up and so a guy is born who maybe should’ve been born a girl. No big deal It happens.
    Matter-of-fact, that’s what happened to all of us here on this blog.
    The problems arise on how we deal with it.
    Me? I’m married to a woman who can deal with me being dressed. We first met on a blind date on a Wednesday. I told her I was a CD.
    She wasn’t too sure about it so she invited me over to her apartment Sat. morning to “dress” for her.
    When I came out of the bathroom her first words were, “Let me fix your makeup”.
    That’s been years ago. She’s the boss. When she wants to see Cheryl, she’ll tell me.
    The 2nd bedroom closet is mine. Sometimes (90%) she’ll lay-out what she wants me to wear.
    There are women out there who have no problem with her man “dressing”.
    Just because I was lucky doesn’t mean that you also can’t be as lucky in finding an understanding woman.
    Good Luck!
    Just be up-front and honest about it.
    After all, it’s, really, no big deal.

Welcome, if you have any question, ask a way. PM me

If you have a thing for makeup, welcome to the club, as many of us do. Two things: get your own makeup, and learn to properly remove it. No harsh soaps and scrubbing. Use products made for the purpose (Neutrogena gets high praise here). I use baby oil.

Don't be confused Enjoy your time and explore your fem side. There is nothing like it

Hugs,
    Raquel M

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    Take it slow read threads that are here and you'll find yourself. Have fun!!

So many good comments here, and that is why I love this site!!! These people will not steer you wrong, some awesome people and I have never met them. But they are able to tell you what they feel and I do too..........Thank you!!!!
    Brandy Mathews

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hi Tezbo. Welcome aboard the good ship Wackypops! In our defense? In my 7+ years here NO ONE has brought up CD hypnosis videos, etc. before that I can recall!

R u trying forget CDing using hypnosis? Or, feel more like a women? I'm clueless!

On the other hand, all our girls here seem to be shooting from their hip pads! U r 32 living at home? And, worrying about what your parents think? WTF!?

U like makeup? Why? Does wearing it turn u on? For how many years have u wanted to "dress"? (Anything to do with men wearing women's things may be considered "dressing").

Way too much unknown about u for me to comment!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!