Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone remember

I was probably 10 and was alone in my Aunt's house. I put on her open bottom girdle and panties. Putting on the "nylons" was a struggle at first but it was my first feeling of total arousal.

oh i can remember like it was yesterday! I was in the 8th grade: And i saw his girl in my class, who was wearing tights and some pretty shoes. i was attracted to the look of her legs via the tights and it stirred up inside. So, later that night, i snuck into my sisters room (whom, lucky for me, was 16 months younger than Myself and similiar size). Anyways, i "borrowed" a pair of her tights and wen to the bathroom.. awwwww i was hooked! my legs looked soft and nice.

Platinum Member
    Hi Crystal, That had to be at least 68yrs. ago and I'm sure that it was just as wonderful then as it is now.

Back then around age 4 or 5 I just didn't know why it felt so good.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I don't know exactly when, but I know when my Mom caught me with a pair of hers on. I had to be around 6 because I remember watching C.H.I.P.S. reruns Saturday after Church, and she caught me wearing a pair in the back room.

It would have been mom's girdle and stockings. But I don't remember my exact age at the time.
    I would guess somewhere around 12 or 13.

Mine is sad, i have always loved running my hand down a womens leg who is wearing stocking and loving the feel, but i have never had the guts to trying on a pair of my wifes but i was in teh suppermarket one day a few months ago getting some stuff for work and got some courage to pick up a pair and put them on when i got back to work and then running your hand down your own leg with stockings on teh feeling is fantastic so is teh feeling of them under your trousers

I remember when I was 9 and we moved back to the town my grandparents had actually retired in. We stayed at their house for a short while, and one of the spare bedrooms had a dresser that was loaded with pantyhose that had just been sitting there. I know that no one else had used them. I couldn't help but try them on whenever I could sneak them. There was even a small sized strapless bra I slept in one night. I think it was actually a training bra. I was in heaven.

I was nine or ten when my mom's OBG was laying on her room's floor and I was called to it. I put on panties the girdle and nylons. I have been dressing ever since.

I must have been nine or ten when I discovered my mother's seamed stockings and her hookside open bottom girdle. Fifty years later I remain faithful to my girdle and stockings.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine cd View Post
    I was 11 when I first tried on my mom's nylons. I tried in a panty girdle with hose attachments at the same time. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt walking in that outfit.
    This was exactly my first experiences too. Mom would leave them hang on the bathroom door, and I'd sneak in and try them on. the feelings I remember to this day. When I want to treat myself, I wear thigh-highs with a garter belt. Not the most comfortable but wow! they are sexy.
    Joann, a Jersey Shore Gal.
    "Be True to Yourself"

Must have been 11 or 12 and the feeling was sensational and still is today. I never dress without them and that's why I hate the summer when its too warm to wear them.

Tights and stockings became a necessity when dressed for an evening out.

No fond memories of that.

My memories go back to wearing a bra.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    When I put on my stockings, even today, I get a rush.
    The thrill of dressing never grows old.

I was 11 and home from school alone in the house when I tried on one of mom's slips and a pair of her nylon stockings. It was wonderful! But Pantyhose were the thing then for younger girls, my schoolmates looked so good in them. Finally I found a pair and tried them on and that was better than the first time I wore stocking. I've been hooked ever since.

It is very difficult to remember things from a very early age but my first cross dressing experience was when I was 4 years old and one of the first thing I put on was stockings. The feeling was so nice and felt so right I remember this clearer than some things that only happened last week. “Stockings WOW”

Kirsty x

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    I must have been 7 or 8 when I tried on mom's castoff girdle and nylon stockings. i was hooked, today it's garter belts not the girdle. I

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    I can not remember the first time for nylon stockings, but I do remember by 10 years old, nylons were part of my ritual when dressing up. I remember being super careful bunching up each nylon and fitting it over my foot and then ever so carefully unravelling it and pulling it tight up my legs and thigh and then fiddling with the garter tabs of the girdle and finally pulling down the girdle legs over the stocking tops. Some of my mom's girdles had rubber grippers around the leg cuff that helped hold them down.

I also had to keep my mouth shut later in life (so I did not expose myself as a cross dresser) when I would watch girlfriends and my eventual wife would almost walk into their pantyhose & stockings and just yank them up, often putting runs in them. I wanted to yell, "That's not how a lady puts her nylons on!", but thought better of it and just let it go.

Ina
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

Banned Read only
    I don't recall how old I was when I first wore stockings, but, they were my mothers. She never wore pantyhose. Of course, in order to wear the stockings I had to slip into her open bottom girdle to keep them up. Back in the day I don't even remember if thigh high stockings had been invented yet.

For as long as I can remember I used to put on stockings. Back in 94, I had an operation and woke up with stockings on. I had to wear those stockings during my recovery. I asked them how long I should wear them. They laughed and said I can wear them anytime. Well that only underscored my infatuation with them. I wear most thigh highs and garter belts. I do not know why women do not do that often. It is so sexy and feminine to have stockings and garter belts on under dress.

I remember I was 17 and home alone, my mom had just discovered pantyhose and so did I. I got very excited to say the least!! Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Well, this subject has generated a lot of resonance... (As I think we might have expected...)

Can I remember the first time? Not distinctly, and while this wasn't my first foray into clothing-not-of-my-gender, I would have only been 8 or 9 when I first tried on a pair of mum's stockings... and from that day forth I was a devoted, pre-pubescent leg-man. And this being the era for the mass-marketing of tights (as we call hose here) my mother soon purchased a pair that she didn't take to wearing immediately (guess she didn't like them) and they were left lying around, undisturbed on a pile of laundry outside my bedroom for... oooh - days before I was tempted. I think she must have bought too small a pair but guess what? They were right for me and fit in all the right places... The resulting excitement was unexpected and quite... unconstrained...

I do think many of us selectively forget the early days and how intense the physical sensations were... and all that associative activity and the pleasurable feelings have certainly left their mark, but it's not the same anymore... Probably just as well really...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Yes, like it was yesterday. It was the first day I ever dressed and the stockings were a black/silver fleck and opaque to cover the leg hair, but they made enough of an impression that my wife and I gave her a name and Tina has been with us ever since!

I was 7 or 8, and going to go ice skating with my older sisters. My longjohns were in the wash, and my mom had me wear a pair of my sister's tights. I had a wee tantrum, and put them on with my sisters amused supervision. After we started skating I came to enjoy wearing them!

I love wearing stockings with a garter belt or girdle.

Took a pair of nylons from my moms drawer. They felt fantastic. The rest is just history as we all know.

my sister was always very dominant and still is, not only to me but everyone
    and when i was about 5 or 6 and her being 5 years older she talked me into putting a pair of her tights on
    oh what thrill,she had also in the past put makeup on me and showed my mum who told us off and made me take it off
    and i think she caught me wearing tights and i got a right good hiding from my dad
    i was never allowed to play with my brothers so i always ended with my sister and her friends
    i came out to my sister a few years back but she could not remember this with the tights