Thread: Caught/Exposed

Caught/Exposed

Ok....you have been dressing since you were knee high to a grass hopper. Wham! You get caught/exposed. The person (whoever) finds you dressed or finds your fem clothes. Question: Was it by accident or do you think they had an idea something was going on with you and they were looking for your fem items or trying to catch you dressed?

Here's mine: I came home late and had been drinking (years & years ago) lots of beer. I went to bed and the urge to dress was like a raging fire....so I got up went to the basement...got Suanne out of the box, put stuff on and the wife came around the corner. Wham! caught/exposed! That was an accident. Example: Some time later I come home from work and I walk in and she hands me a bag full of Suanne stuff. Answer: She was looking for it.

All....righty then.....tell us your story of being......caught/exposed.

Caught

First I a 68 y/o and have been wearing lingerie since about 10-12. The other day I fell on some ice and injured my back and had to go to the hospital for X-rays, The young lady ask that I stand in front of the machine and pull my pants down so that she could get the x-rays, I was wearing pink satin panties, nothing was said, but There were many view taken, so it took some time.

well, i have told this before, but here i go again. I was caught when living back at home. I was minding my own business, in my room. Had just covered my windows w/ a blanket (it was ceiling to floor--wall to wall windows) and started to dress in a little girl's purprle cotton dress (w/ white lace collar), a half slip and bra and panties. I had sat on my bed, when i heard a knock on my window. as I looked up, i saw the son of my mothers friend looking inward. I was totally embarrassed as i ran to the only "safe" spot, the closet. Quickly i undressed, but stayed in my room (as cuz i could not face him.)

But days later, i was in the living room, when he came in, saw me and said "hey fag." But to my surprise, that was all that he ever said about it (course i did not really see him all that often afterthat, for in a few months i was off to college).

I work at home and so when my wife is at work and my kids are at school I would get dressed. One day I was upstairs in the master bedroom's bath room dressed in a skirt and blouse and was just putting on my makeup when I noticed my wife standing in the doorway.

This was totally an accident as she had come home because she forgot something. That day was miserable.

Brianne

Caught?

I have never been caught dressed by my wife BUT there was a point when I just got fed up with hiding everything so my dresser now had a lingerie drawer and my closet had some dresses blouses and skirts etc.

I know my wife went through it all and yes she was pretty ticked but never said anything. I HAD to purge five yrs ago and only recently have started over *sigh* but due to her opinions now have vowed to keep things out of sight. Discretion is the better part of valour in this case.

I keep my stuff in a closet in my computer room, and she soesn't look in there. one day she wanted to borrow a bag I usually keep hanging on the doorknob, but this time I haung it on the inside of the door and left the door partially open. She went for the bag and noticesd something of hers that she had put into our pile to go to goodwill that I had decided to rescue.She noticed a few other things and did the math real quick.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Caught??

I get caught many times before. By my parents, my sis, my bro.....my whole family caught me crossdressed before. And even get caught by policemen as well all were accident!!
    The latest case was by policemen. When i was changing in my car which stopped in a dark corner, a patrol car stopped beside mine and asked me to step out for a check. Was so embarasing the way they look at me when saw me in dress witout makeup.

I am willing to bet those policemen's tongues are still wagging... I love the story

Busted by the postman

And here's one more from the busted files : Finally had the house to myself and was looking forward to a fun day. A new blouse and skirt were just waiting to get out of the bag and jump all over me. Well on they went along with a wig I borrowed from the Mrs. (at this time she didn't know) and a pair of clogs borrowed from the Mrs. (that's how she found out)and down stairs I went. (not to self 1. shave 2. apply make-up)
    Went to start doing the dishes ( being good housewife) when there was a knock at the door. As i opened the door I realized I was fully dressed minus my face. Left hand on the door and right hand over mouth. Guess what? It worked!!!! He asked for me and i told him my husband was not home. He said I would have to sign for it. I said I would tell him. With that he headed down the stairs, scratehed his head, did a double take, (I'm 6' 1") and went to his truck. Would love to have been able to read his mind.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

AsianPrincess

Caught

My 15th b day but it was late at night in bed, my mum was looking for her mobile, funny thing is i didnt have it but she fought i did as i resisted to show her under my blanket. She pulled it off and ... I was in her bra , knickers, silk skirt and a top. She just said take it off and was upset, since then she brings it up sometimes and doesnt trust me in her room lol but shes gone on holiday and lets say Neelam is Here and Happy!

xxx

Smile doctors

went to doctors with bad chest for got what i was wearing who had the shock him not me

On the whole my wife is pretty accepting and accommodating of my crossdressing. However, things obviously build up if we don't talk openly about it and we have had huge rows where she has mentioned my crossdredssing at a very loud volume - this weekend was a perfect example. There is no way our neighbours (in the other half of our semi-detatched) don't know about my crossdressing!!!! To be honest though, I'm quite happy for them to know - there are certain people I would rather not tell (parents, work colleagues, in-laws) but as for the general public....if your not open minded enough to accept it, I have such little respect for you that I couldn't care less what you think.

Aspiring Member

caught

I have not been caught, but had a few close calls. I work from home and my wife works so I dress during the day when she is out at work. One day she came home early with a headache. I happen to see her pull up from my office window. I jumped up, ripped all the clothes off and put them under the bed. Fortunately, I was not wearing makeup! The clothes stayed there until the next day when she went to work. Whew......
    Another time I left a pair of hose on the bed. She said, "where did these come from?" I told her I found them under the dustruffle on the bed. they must be yours. Maybe they fell out of a suitcase or something. She said she did not have any like those. I just left the room and nothing else was ever said.
    Michelle

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I was caught by my parents when I was about 17. They found my clothes and freaked out. I had to purge and of course they thought I was gay. They wanted me to go to counseling but I told my mom I was not doing it much anymore. My dad and I did not talk for a couple of weeks. Thank God we got finally did because a couple of years later he died and it would have killed me to have him go to his grave not liking me. Since then my mom and I have not discussed it but I am sure she wonders.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

I think so

Wow! What a coincidence. I was sitting at my computer reading this thread when the UPS truck came. My computer is not ten feet from the window and with it being dark outside and the lights on inside, I was made. In full dress. Normally, I don't have anything to worry about in this regard because my wife covers for me. Not this time. Oh well, it had to happen sooner or later.

I have been caught twice in my "young" career. Once at 13 my mother started to notice that alot of her "personals" were missing. I took them and hid them under my bed. So one day when I was at school she came and picked me up. She was quiet and didn't say anything till we got home. We started to watch TV like nothing was wrong when I said I was "going to get my pillow" just so I could be comfortable watching TV. When I turned on the light there was everything, all of her stuff laying on my bed that I had taken. I just grabbed my pillow and laid down in the living room like nothing was wrong. Mom said a few things, telling me how wrong it was, and she asked me what I was doing. I never answered her.

When I was 15 I had found a different hiding place for my things. Now instead of stealing her stuff I was making my own, mainly out of old underwear and under shirts. She found it again, and tried to give me a "The lord loves you lecture". Once again I didn't say anything and I never have to her face.

Hopefully one day I can come out to my mother.

Ashley

I wasn't really exposed but once I was on the computer. I had bare feet and was wearing a pair of open toe high heel sandals with pink glitter. I didn't hear my daughter come down the stairs with a college friend of hers. I stood up as I was a little startled. As we were talking she looks at my feet and says "Nice shoes Dad". I told her that her mom and i were talking about how she doesnt wear heels much and she told me it was hard to walk it. Also that she said if you think it's so easy I dare you to wear them for just an hour. Now my wifes feet are size 7 and mine ar 12 so it was clear these shoes were not hers. My daughter just said "oh". We went on talking and then she left. Not another word has been said.

Hi all. It's funny how your mind can recall something that happened in the past but just doesn't surface until someone else has a similiar experience. Mine was with the UPS (United Parcel Service) driver. Because of a hobby that I have (other than dressing) I use to get alot of UPS deliveries. The same driver always brought my deliveries. I had instructed him to open the garage side door and put the packages next to the door coming into the house. I was dressed in lingerie (black) and heels this one morning and just about ready to put on my skirt and blouse when my dog perked up his ears and headed for the door to the garage. I didn't hear anything but I thought it might be my wife pulling into the driver or somebody else and I opened the door to the garage to look in the drive see anyone was there and there was the UPS guy standing no less then 4 foot from me. He had his back turned and when he heard the door open he started to turn around. WHAM! I closed the door as quick as I could. I don't know if he saw me and of course I didn't ask him and I made it a point to never chat with him again. I really think he saw me just for an instant out of the corner of his eye. He retired last year and I have a new driver. His instructions are to "Leave packages beside "outside" garage door"
    Last edited by suanne; 02-07-2006 at 03:10 PM.

the window cleaner caught me in heels a ra ra skirt and pink blouse, never seen him since, ha,ha, i have to clean my own windows now, the look on his face was worth a million bucks, kisses tara,xxxx
    im just waiting for my own race to come to earth and take me to my home planet !!!!!!!!

hmm I dont *think* I have ever been caught, although I nearly was last night.

When I was about 12 I was in the bathroom wearing a pair of my mums tights (ok...hose ) ans she poked her head around the door (which I hod behind) I dont think she saw anything but I dont really know....

Also after one dressing session (probably 2 years ago) I *think* I left my mums make up bag out, but I dont know... nothing has been said about it, but I keep getting comments about finding a girlfriend

And last night I was completely dressed and my flatmate started to come in to my room fortunately I got him to stop before he managed to see beyond the door *phew*