Thread: Great Time in Atlanta

Great Time in Atlanta

Me and the wife met up with the Sig Ep / Tri-Ess group in Atlanta this past weekend and had a wonderful time!!...met and made new friends. Got to go out to dinner and clubs and was en femme all weekend. Can't wait to go back next month.

I really enjoyed meeting you and your SO.

Kelley
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Good for you! I want to join the ATL chapter but so far the dates have had conflicts for me.

What clubs did you go to? I'm in ATL for a while - usually get my femme time when I'm in San Diego where I know the scene well - want to find it here. Were they normal bars or specifically T-friendly locations?

I know midtown and towards Decatur is friendly in general but haven't found a spot where on any given night you'd find the local girls. Advice?

Hugs,
    Jamie

Lana. It is great to hear that you enjoyed yourself & found the group. They are really a great group of girls. Glad that you brought your wife along as she can be a needed gg voice. Did she have a good time & was there any angst in her part ? Great job & keep going back! Peace, mel

Jean and I were members back in '07-'08. WE loved going, but it got to be expensive.
    I really miss the interaction with the girls and wives there.

We were there twice, in November and December, nothing happening then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa in SE Tn View Post
    Lana. It is great to hear that you enjoyed yourself & found the group. They are really a great group of girls. Glad that you brought your wife along as she can be a needed gg voice. Did she have a good time & was there any angst in her part ? Great job & keep going back! Peace, mel
    No Melissa , my wife had a ball. I knew she would. In fact I've said all along she'd probably enjoy it more than me , if that's possible. She's already planning for next month when they have the spring ball...

Lana It was great seeing you both, sorry we did not get to spend more time visiting.
    The outings go by so fast and so much to do...

Hugs to both ya!
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Platinum Member
    Glad to hear that boy you and your wife were able to genuinely enjoy the experience!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

How many people typically attend these meetings? Atlanta is not to far out for me to visit on occasion and looking over the group website it sounds intriguing.

Sounds like a fun place to be... I've often thought it would be fun to be with other CDs and bring the wife along to help with my makeup....

Velocity,

Over this past weekend we probably had 20 girls or so.
    Some attend Friday nights and some Saturday, some make it a full weekend.
    If you notify our outreach director on the site she can fill you in with all the details.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Glad to hear that boy you and your wife were able to genuinely enjoy the experience!
    It was her first time EVER to experience the scene and she took to it like a duck to water. I knew she would.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Sounds like a fun place to be... I've often thought it would be fun to be with other CDs and bring the wife along to help with my makeup....
    It is definitely a luxury to have the wife do the makeup etc....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm so sad that the SCC has moved out of Atlanta!

What a great, accepting and open minded city. I've loved every moment of my dressing times there!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!