Thread: Life is going EXACTLY as planned!! Or not. But so what?? Life is HAPPENING . . .

Life is going EXACTLY as planned!! Or not. But so what?? Life is HAPPENING . . .

Body and mind changed by more than two years of HRT . . . . . check.

Out to the world as my real self . . . . . check.

Blown up and failed marriage . . . . . check.

Forsaken and cast away by majority of my family . . . . . check.

Abandoned by and lost almost all of my longtime friends . . . . . check.

Lost well-paying job . . . . . check.

Unemployed with no job prospects in the area . . . . . check.

Acquisition of Radioactive Tranny Leper status in my community . . . . . check.

Professional career is dead in my state . . . . . check.

Preparing to place house for sale on the market . . . . check.

Preparing to move to a new location 893 miles away . . . . check.

Preparing to fly out of the country for FFS and BA scheduled 36 days from now . . . . . check.

Inability to imagine where I will be, what I will be doing, who I will be doing it with, what I will look like, or what I will be like one year from now . . . . . check.

Doing all those things I need to do make my life livable . . . . . check.

Doing all those things I need to do to give myself hope . . . . . check.

Looking forward to and excited about the future . . . . . check.

Feeling more real and more alive than I have ever felt before by far . . . . . check.

Feeling pretty damn good about who I am on the inside . . . . . check.

Feeling pretty damn good about who I am becoming on the outside . . . . . check.

Feeling all of the confidence in the world . . . . . check.

Insane in the membrane . . . . . check, check, and total and complete CHECK.

And I am sure you are Happy about finally being "Anne"

Gold Member
    Most of that happens to a lot of people at some point. Has nothing to do with being TG.

The good news is that yes, you finally get to live as you want.
    All the crap you suffer today will not matter in due time.

The reason you have gained confidence is cause at this point, what the hell else do you really have to lose? I mean damn, the price is paid, enjoy the product
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Sorry for the hurtful stuff, Anne, but happy for you. Hope your shoulder is feeling better. I have marked April 20 on my calendar.

Keep the faith. You are doing what you need to do to be a live. We are here on the forum for you we wish we could be there in person. Love cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Most of that happens to a lot of people at some point. Has nothing to do with being TG.
    True most of that does happen to most people, men and women alike, over time.

The big difference being that most of that stuff can and will happen to a TS over the course of just a few short years or as quickly as a couple of months as compared to a life time for others.

Of course the argument could be made that "We bring this on ourselves"
    Yes because so many of us just woke up one day and made a conscious decision to totally FUBAR our lives just cause we were bored and felt like shaking things up a bit.

Yes, people change, friends grow apart, jobs are lost, divorces happen, families become distant, ect, ect.
    But all of that usually does not happen to Mr & Mrs Smith overnight like it can and many times does for us.

Some of us get off easy, others not so much.
    Some of us have loss happen instantly while others have what they thought they were able to hold on to slowly pulled away from them. Which I think is even worse then the quick "ripping the band-aid off" loss.

There seems to be only two constants in the life of a TS.
    The point where hiding becomes unbearable and the pain/loss that follows.
    It seems that even the luckiest of us do not get through this without losing someone/something dear to us.

You will lose many battles, but the one thing that keeps you going is believing that in the end the war will be won and there will be peace in your life.

PS: To the OP, congrats on good things to come, and I feel you as I can put a check next to about 2/3's of that list.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 03-16-2015 at 12:19 AM. Reason: speeling chuck
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

I love you Anne ^_^ .... Whoa, wait a min... Fly out of the country for FFS and BA? Yaay! Grats honey!
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Aspiring Member
    anne you have a unique way of of expressing your mind and it is refreshing!! Good luck in your journey
    Professional thread killer.

Yup, that looks very much alive! That's more than what most people can claim.

893 miles away? Are you telling us or do we have to pull out our maps and compasses?

We should all get together and establish a micronation. Tranzania.
    Last edited by Promethea; 03-16-2015 at 07:14 AM.
    Life is a dream we wake from.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Most of that happens to a lot of people at some point. ...

... I mean damn, the price is paid, enjoy the product
    In Anne's case, most of the bad stuff traces directly to being TS. Came out ... BOOM!

Erin, your closing line is priceless!
    Lea

Banned Read only
    Point, match, game, move on.

Banned Read only
    Congratulations on your journey Anne, both the immediate one, in about a month, and the long and difficult one I've watched you undertake, as you've talked about it here. You've come so far, and I hope you see that you've by far exceeded the expectations you had for yourself when you started out. I don't think you felt this was going to turn out well for you two years ago when I first saw your posts. But look how far you've come, and take a moment to congratulate yourself in something - you've blossomed into just one hell of a woman.

I'm sure the results of your upcoming procedures will make you even lovelier than you already are. And yes, it has been a long, hard, and sometimes rather strange trip for you to get to this point. You've done well, and been an inspiration to many.

Anne, that's an impressive list of hurdles jumped, not of the same height just to make the race more interesting! I hope that the hurdles still in front of you are not so high. I wish you a swift recover from the surgeries, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Hugs, Bria

Way to go Anne, sorry for the bad, happy for the good, and hoping the best continues.
    Good luck with the FFS and BA.

Gold Member
    Well, 893 miles doesn't get her here. So I won't be the one to contaminate her mind.

Wow, Anne. Good for you for seeing this through. This is not a journey for the feint of heart, and yours, oh my goodness....Just goes to prove what we knew all along. You are one strong woman!! Good on ya. Keep seeing that glass half full. I am sure the best is yet to come.

Thinking of you....

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

I hope the move brings a fresh start with new opportunities, Anne. You're just about through what seems to be the most disruptive phase and can soon focus on healing and rebuilding.
    ~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard

Platinum Member
    Hi Anne. As a long distance witness to the events of the past several years and an ardent supporter, I am pleased that you've found the strength to reach this point. The last seven points...excluding the insane ...line were really encouraging.

I'd like to share that many years ago I blew up a marriage, lost a good academic position, was outed to family, friends and co-workers, and suddenly faced an uncertain future. So I know the feeling of stepping out on a tightrope without a net. But, either I'm lucky or the fates were amused, because I made it to the other side, restored the relationships that mattered and enjoyed a much more interesting and rewarding career in the years that followed.

You will to.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Anne,
    Congratulations on your perseverance. You are an inspiration. I wonder whereby will be in a year as I travel down a similar path. I hope all goes well on your trip!
    Suzanne