Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking at real women, and wanted what they are wearing

Looking at real women, and wanted what they are wearing

Hi was just wondering as fairly new to crossdressing, do other CD's find themselves out and about and looking at women that go past you and thinking to yourself, I love those high heels or gee i would like to have that dress, i find myself doing it everyday, even went to the Netball sunday and looked at teh girls playing and thought how i would like to try one of those dresses.

If i go shopping with my wife and she looks at cloths i start to think to myself Like that, wish i could try that on, and even when my daughter comes home with a new dress i tell her how great it looks but think i woudl like to try that on, (she is a lot smaller than me).

Anyone else think the same.

All the dang time. It's funny if I go down to the bar a friend of mine and I go to sometimes after taekwondo (a girl's gotta have some way to stay in shape, and I surely can't bend like in some of those yoga poses) and he will think I am scoping out one of the female bar patrons. Usually I am, but I've lost count of the number of times in the back of my head I've thought, "No, I just want those shoes."

I find now when I look at a woman I'm checking out her make up, hair and eye brows. Those are the things I'm most envious of

hel yeah, that happens. To be true it was part of me starting my cding. At first I though my brain was fried cause I almost couldn't look at woman anymore and think "wow she's hot". I have now accepted that my brain says "let me have that outfit"
    do not label me for i am unique

I've been doing that practically my whole life lol, wish I woulda gave in to the urge a lot sooner to try

What I find myself doing sometimes is getting irritated at GGs- when they are sort of nicely dressed, but have some fashion fail of some kind. I don't mean a 'faux pas' like a slip showing, or a color clash, or suchlike- but when they have almost have a nice outfit going on, and ruin it with flipflops, or something else that indicates 'WTH'. It bugs me because they can wear such nice stuff out, with no effort, no negative comments, no fear, and they waste it.

It's not like I'm judging them, but it bugs me to see such a nice opportunity wasted.

One other thing I don't like, but it's not as big of a deal, is not being able to compliment a lady on some nice outfit, or a particularly cute or fashionable item she is wearing. I get to do this on occasion, but more often than not I refrain. In school it's easier, i can make a comment to a student like 'cool boots', and that's that. (Usually she'll wear said item more often to class, which i find interesting, since i'm rather too old to to be chased by most students, not that I'd allow anything to even begin to develop.)

I do feel sorry for some of my female students who come from work, and are dressed too nice for some of the courses i teach- they require hands-on work. But somehow everyone seems to survive. Usually do not get too many outfits worn in class that i'd like to try.

I often wonder what it would be like if i was a decade or two younger and had transitioned, or just dressed full time. Soem other profs i talk to dress quite nicely, including a stats teacher i took a class from once. That was a great class, she was rather engaging (mostly for the female students, since they tend not to have great experiences in math classes), and to top it off she was smart and a really good teacher overall!!

Yes almost all the time.

But I also would not care what i was wearing if I just had their figure.

yep all the time even to a point where i have bought the same outfit i have seen a girl in x

Of course. That's only natural for a CDer I would say.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

i love to watch female wearing fancy and colrfull clothes it is big jealous feeling

Yes of course! GG's have had all of their lives to figure out what clothes work for them, and we have all of this catching up to do! Once I was in a grocery store and another woman was wearing the same Macy's top as me. We looked at each other, smiled and said "Well, we found the same sale in Macy's!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Daniella Argento
    ALL. THE. TIME.

I often catch myself staring at a CGW's (cis-gender women, I think that is a more 'respectful abbreviation than GG) clothes, shoes, jewelry, make up etc and realise I am probably making her very uncomfortable, so I try and be aware of how I am acting all the time.

But, yes, I do. Guilty as charged.

Yes I do especially in heels and hose. I also love seeing those sexy red lips on some of the television commercials. Makes me wish I had those lips or a particular eye shadow when those sexy eye commercials are on. I love seeing those tall heels especially on the commercials.

All the time, then I wonder where did she find that. I live in a college town and see all there is to see. I just don't see most of their clothes in any store I go to.

no I don't look and want their clothing, but i do look and admire.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Well Jeanette, it looks like you are normal! Whew, I was worried for you.

While I was in the closet (yes pun intended) I was only admiring the women themselves.(Please no stones).
    Now that I have come out I find that I am looking at nail and lipstick colours, hair styles, cloths and shoes...ohh the SHOES.
    Dianne

Oh yes, I do that all the time. And just last night I was out and saw a younger girl and her eyes. Felt like saying, can you do my eyes like that, lol. So beautiful. Even when I am in the boy mode, Bree is always there with me. And she always will be. I think that makes me a better person too.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes I always look at women and how they are dressed and admire how well they look in what they are wearing. Ive also learned it has helped my wife in that she does ask me advice on how things she wears if it looks good.
    I really enjoy helping her look her best. I also think by seeing what other ggs wear can help you blend if you go out in public

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    All the time.

Sometimes, if I see a dress or skirt which I really like, or already have, I'll point it out to my wife.

I'm with you on this. Not only do I check out the cloths, but how they fit, I look at the make up, jewelry and her all all around presentation. Many times I want to speak to them and say how much I envy them, but I know I need to just envy them to myself.

Probably almost all of us have similar thoughts.
    joank
    Southern California

Oh, definitely. I check out their shoes, their clothes, their makeup, and even how they style their hair. Sometimes it's difficult not to comment to them that I think their shoes are adorable, or to refrain from asking where they got that great pair of boots or that beautiful blouse.

It's also fun when I see a GG wearing something I already own! I've seen several girls with boots that I own a pair of.

Oh yeah...one of my favorite things is to go to the city center, sit down with a cup of coffee, and watch them go by. I specifically take a look at women with heels, stockings/hose and a skirt. Then I usually rush home and dress!

Yes I always look and admire good grooming and a careful choice of clothes. I enjoy films from the 1950's and 1960's when actresses dressed so well and so stylishly. Sadly the dress sense and style of both men and women has declined over the last decades, so when out in public my eyes are easily drawn to those few who take great care over dressing and grooming.