Thread: Stating the obvious

Stating the obvious

For me, there are two reasons for loving this little home of ours.

One is the nature of the place and the way its run. It's a safe environment, filled with friendly, helpful kindred souls. That much was obvious from the very first time I stumbled in the door last year, scared and confused, as a brand new crossdresser.

It has taken me all this time to see the second reason, though (talk about thick!). It is this: because of reason one, I can relax here, let my guard down, stop pretending to be a maaaa... a maaa..., oh, what I was before.

Now, I know we all have different reasons for being here, and only a small number of us are at the transexual end of the spectrum, but it doesn't matter. When I'm here, I can be as girlie as I want, the real me is coming out at last, I don't have to pretend when I'm here. As I sit here typing, you can't see how ridiculous I look enfemme, or hear the resonance in my voice, you just know me as birdbrained Natalie, and you are all sweet enough to treat me as a real woman.

Because of this, Natalie has blossomed, I have become something like the person I would have been if I hadn't been born into the wrong body.

So "THANK YOU" everyone, for making an old lady very happy.

[SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

girl next door

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love
    you make"

[SIZE="1"]Lennon and McCartney, Abbey Road 1969[/SIZE]

Right back at ya Natalie. As you said we are kindred souls. I think you summed up beautifully the sincere gratitude we all feel for having found this wonderful second home of ours.

Thanks for the gratitude thread.

Hugs,

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

You're not a woman!!!

OMG!

I want my obscene Pms back!

Grace...

As a jaded "girl", (been around and about forever), many of the threads seem downright silly. But then I realize, for someone who's been largely closeted with no outlet to be girly with others, what a delicious venue, to be able to talk about all those "silly" things that give us such pleasure!

So, I'll keep picking and choosing the threads of interest to me, but chat about whatever you've been dying to share...and you'll get feedback to your heart's content.

Mitzi

I learn something here everyday. For instance I never knew Natalie was a birdbrain..... but you'll never convince me of that. Anyway Grace, glad you feel comfy here.

Hi. Love...and it's so nice that you feel that way.!!...there are many of us I'm sure feel the same way. Power to the femme.!!!!
    love Nikki. x

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    You're not a woman!!!

OMG!

Too late, Julie, I already sold them to The Daily Star! Har har har
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Ah-May-Lee
    That's cool Grace, I'm glad for you.

Grace --
    Yes this is a place where we can be ourselves no matteer where along the spectrum we are. It's good to have kindred souls to share our thoughts -- even those silly ones. I try to check in at least once a day. And I look forward to seeing what everyone else has to say.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    You're not a woman!!!

OMG!

So then would all of the background and props in an adult film be obscenery?

We now return you back to the original thread...
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work