Thread: Not really Crossdressing

Not really Crossdressing

The other day I read JoannaDees post about geting caught by her daughter and then her daughter saying they had noticed her panties showing above her pants and it reminded me of something I had done to my son sortof as possible punishment. Now I was in no way trying to force him to crossdress but the fad of young people hanging thier pants down below their ass and showing their underwear has to be one of the most stupid things I've seen in a long time. After telling my son to pull his pants up and quit showing his ass for like the hundredth time he made some smart remark about it. Well it just hit me wrong and I told him fine I am tierd of telling you, Just now was warning number 1. You get 2 more warnings then we will go to the store and buy you the sexiest pair of panties I can find and you will wear them then if you want to let your pants hand down and all your freinds see what your wearing I wont say a word. He has had them up and been wearing a belt ever since.

JoannaDees
    Ha ha. My son likes to wear his pants down. He does it, but is kind of self concious around me, although I say nothing. It's what they do, so I have no problem with it. That said, I still don't understand why, because it looks so uncomfortable ... and how the heck do those pants stay up???? My middle daughter also likes to wear boxers ... go figure! Dad in panties and her in boxers ... talk about irony!

Well, i think deliberately wearing the pants down is a dumb thing. America and especially American kids love the 'prison culture' for whatever reason. (Pants hanging low like that is a prison indicator that you're someone's "girl"--This was confirmed by my half-brother as he works in a prison for prisoners awaiting trial)

Quote Originally Posted by BiOpi
    Well, i think deliberately wearing the pants down is a dumb thing. America and especially American kids love the 'prison culture' for whatever reason. (Pants hanging low like that is a prison indicator that you're someone's "girl"--This was confirmed by my half-brother as he works in a prison for prisoners awaiting trial)
    I thought it had something to do with not having belts in prison (possible weapons?) so their pants just naturally sagged.

-Can't really say anything against this fad though, since in high school I did it too. Although it was more of a punk thing then and now it seems to be a hip-hop thing

Unhappy Pantie punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela girl
    You get 2 more warnings then we will go to the store and buy you the sexiest pair of panties I can find and you will wear them then if you want to let your pants hand down and all your freinds see what your wearing I wont say a word. He has had them up and been wearing a belt ever since.
    Pamela...

I think that was good parenting skills... let them make the decision instead of trying to force them to do something.

However... what would you have done if he said, Okay, lets go???
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

We would have been on the way to the store! He is a good boy and doesn't want this to happen. I'm sure he will forget even though my girlfreind reminds him to be sure and keep them up.

I have similar problems with my 9yo daughter. She attends a private school that has a very loose uniform dress code, which allows the girls to wear pants. She attends a Lutheran school, by the way.
    Anyway, she insists on wearing her pants on her hips and is forever showing her panties. The biggest problem is in the fact that if her pants won't hang down like this she tells us that her pants are to small and wants new ones. I just wonder if telling her that I am going to make her wear boys underpants would get her to wear them right. Though with the advent of girls wearing panties that look like boys pants anyway I have a feeling that it would not bother her to much. So I guess that I will have t find another way to get her to stop showing her panties.
    The biggest problem that I have with that fade is that it makes the girls look so un-ladylike. And what about this idea that girls are always worried about their pantyline showing. I guess it throws that one out the window.

OH let me wear a thong so my panty line doesn't show but I have to make sure that everyone can see it at the top of my pants.
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]