Thread: Making doing the taxes a little bit easier

Making doing the taxes a little bit easier

I've been procrastinating working on my taxes (an annual rite of citizenship in the US) and decided I needed a little incentive to get on with it. So I decide each evening when I sat down to work on them I would be progressively more cross dressed than drab dressed depending on how much progress I made the day before. The first night's dressing was only as far as panties and sports bra with everything else (jeans, shirt etc) being male. But I did get the basic stuff done. The next night it was panties, sports bra, knit top, guy shorts and tennies. I made quite a bit of progress researching the ins and out of an obscure issue (the tax code is NOT straightforward) so tonight its panties, pink bra, knit top, shorts, ankle socks and tennies (no drab stuff tonight!). I hope to have the taxes all done by the end of next week, though I may have to expand my wardrobe to keep the incentives coming . Doing taxes still isn't fun, but now at least there's a fun incentive to get to them.

Crossdresser
    I did mine wearing a satin blouse, pencil skirt, stockings, and heels. I wanted to look professional while preparing taxes.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    As a tax inspector I should warn you that starting the forms as a man and finishing them as a woman is likely cause for an audit. As you know, any audit requires the removal of pertinent information/equipment from your premises, and in your case this would include all items of female clothing; wigs; make up, etc. Specific provision is even made for 'unisex' items such as 'guy shorts and tennies', and naturally all items confiscated would be burned on your front lawn, and your family and employer notified and/or invited to attend.

Just sayin' like.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Gone to live my life
    Arrg . . . I hate taxes . . . My wife does them. Bless her.

Hugs

Isha

Silver Member
    With that approach mine are so complicated I would end up with SRS. Couldn't take much longer!

Nikki since your the expert, should that be a medical expense or unpaid business expense?

M.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jamie, I just give everything to my daughter and she does them for us, I think that it takes her about :15minutes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I like your approach. My wife has a small business so ours are a pain in the posterior, this might make it slightly less painful.

I've been recently audited and the stress of the impending audit was likely responsible for my most recent bout of CD'ing.

I found it a great comfort throughout the audit though I was not brave enough to underdress in the presence of the auditor. I was queried as to whether I had any other assets relating to pasttimes/hobbies etc. I neglected to mention my breast forms as I'm sure he would probably want a full accounting as to the source of the income to fund them.

Anyway, I have since been notified that the audit was closed with no further liability. Despite the subsidence of the stress, my urge to CD has lingeried . In fact it's led me to get to know Sandra better and the more I learn about her, the more I like her. I now find myself engaged in a kind of love triangle - me, my wife and Sandra. It's just like I've fallen in love all over again.

As the saying goes ... It's an ill wind that blows no good!
    Last edited by SandraB; 03-20-2015 at 11:22 AM.

I cry when I do my taxes because I then see where all the money went.

Yeah, to pay other indirect taxes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you for a very timely thread. This past week I started using an en femme approach to putting a semblance of organization to the out-of-control sea of paperwork I seem to stay lost and buried under. This is yet more evidence that my female self is the better person in many ways than my male.
    Two Spirits

I am doing mine this weekend and aiming for a office secretary look. Mite help to get me motivated.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Doing mine today. Being dressed will make it better!

A spoon full of sugar, right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I take care of the tax thing as soon as I can and usually dressed. I love getting a refund. It's like finding money in the coach cushion. And what does discretionary income mean?

Bras, shoes, skirts, blouses, dresses, wigs, makeup, etc.........
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!