Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why do you crossdress?

I don't know why and I don't care why. Too much time has pasted this is now part of me. To me this is a never ending adventure, so many bras & panties, hose, dress and now wigs and makeup.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    It started with high heels for me at a young age. I tried on bras and pantyhose a few times as well. High heels just stuck with me throughout my life. Now the entire ensemble is part of me. It just feels good; its also like an art to me.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I notice I don't like dressing up like I feel it is a hassle and don't dress much because of it but how I look when I dress amazes me, although I don't think I am very passable yet (don't shave or use makeup) it still surprises me how cute of a girl I become and it's just fun being that girl. Guess it's looking the looking attractive to some but mainly just myself since I noticed I dress a lot like or at least try to dress how girls I think look cute dress.
    But yea I don't like to dress up but being dressed is fun when I think I look good haha I like being a cute girl

i crossdress for the same reasons as most others, it feels good, its relaxing and can be thrilling

i think the question we should be asking is 'why should'nt we cross dress'. it never fails to amaze me how many men do this (not to mention the ones who keep the desire totally to themselves). it can be quite destructive to inhibit ones feelings and think its time for society to get over this and be accepting of crossdressers.

A picture is worth a thousand words: I would like to be this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

because of the feeling of the clothes and i guess just of some unexplanable desire to do it.

Banned Read only
    i started at a early age also,for me it was more normal too play with girls then boys for i better relate to females..the clothes fit me better then mens clothes for ive always been in between sizes so my guy clothes fit lousy.as for the sexual aspect i'll leave that to y'alls imagination...

Honestly, I can't really answer the question. I started cross dressing in my teens, and for many years suppressed the desired because it felt weird or made me think I was not normal. With the advent of the internet I began to explore, trying to understand who I am. While I am not young anymore and have no hope of being an attractive women, I have come to accept my self as normal (just a different normal), and do not hold back at all when dressing. Although I am definitely heterosexual, I do thoroughly enjoy looking in a mirror and seeing Julie Marie looking back. Going out for a walk dressed is really quite a thrill, and I hope to gradually build up to being more adventurous.

When I was young, 3-5 years old, I couldn't understand why I couldn't have long hair, why I couldn't wear pretty dresses, why I couldn't have ribbons in my hair. When I got a little older, 10-12, I finally began to realize that most boys didn't want to sneak into their mother's closet and try on her things. When puberty hit, I used to think that maybe if I wished or prayed hard enough that I would grow breasts. My fondest wish was to have a fancy dress, all my own, that I could wear whenever I wanted.

Well, now I'm old. I have lots of fancy dresses that I can wear whenever I want. I never grew breasts, but I have several sets of breastforms that I can wear whenever I want. My hair all fell out, but I have several long wigs. And I can tie ribbons in them any time I want. I have nail polish, lipstick, makeup, jewelry, all the things I wanted when I was young, but couldn't have.

What was the question again?

For me it started around puberty when I had a dream about me wearing a woman's one piece swim suit.

I dress for the sexual arousal I receive. Sometimes I think that I divert my desire that I feel for a well dressed beautiful woman from the woman to the clothes she is wearing. And that wearing her clothes brings me closer to achieving intimacy with her.

I do not dress because it makes me feel good, or puts me more in touch with my feminine side, or because I like looking like a woman.

Because the way I dress runs counter to how my biology presents.

I *love* my bull-male body, it gives me so much strength and security!

But that isn't how I feel inside. Psychologically I feel like I'm small, like I need the investment and support, like I'm NOT big.

I don't think that GG's are weak, FAR from it. GG's are required to be strong in a very ALIEN way than GMales. I just feel like males like myself have muscle and genetics available to make excuses for ourselves.

A big, bad GM will break down and cry out of 'weakness' as easily as a GG will, just for different reasons. We are two sides of the same coin, one isn't better than the other, we just speak to different needs. I just want more than this, please. It isn't as 'simple' as strength.

We didn't get to choose our genetic role. but we DO get to choose how we act on that assigned role.

I don't *feel* male. I feel somewhere in between. I wish I could feel as girly as my wife sees me, but that does not quite either.

I guess I feel that we are pretty complicated critters, and doing Binary Logic on us isn't going to work out so well.

Be YOU!!!!

Please keep in perspective who's approval you are seeking and why.

Do you want them to accept YOU, or are YOU to be accepted by THEM?

I hope it is the latter.

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Because it feels so right as well as giving a heightened awareness of aliveness.

I do it because I want to express the women inside of me I know who I am it's just getting her out to see. I have hid from my self for a long time and wearing is just right it may be jeans and a thirty but it's all woman. This is why I dress.

Erika

Aspiring Member
    I crossdress because it makes me feel like a woman love to wear sexy skirt and dress

I too dress for many reasons,some for arousal but mostly im so fascinated with the look of a woman's body(FRONT&back) fully dressed in a nice tight pair of pants(love the flat front) and a short,tighter shirt(to show off the front of the pants).Though for me,looking isnt enough. I want to feel like im one of those woman. When i dress i am well aware of how tight my clothes are on me,and how pulled up my pants are. I love the feel of it