Thread: out in the real world test?

out in the real world test?

Ok i try to get out as much as i can. I am not living full time. Will i aver, i don't know. But i went to be ready to if i aver get there. So on Thursday there was a rally in Raleigh North Carolina it was at the legislature building and it was in full swing. And it is were the state Museum is also. And there is always a lot of school kids there field trips.(i did one with my grandson fun ). So there must have been over 100 there with chaperones. The place was full. So i am out there just trying to be me and doing a pretty good job.

Now we were ask to dress like we were going to church. I don't have skirts or dresses yet and I haven't felt comfortable wearing them haven't figured it out yet. Witch i will be working on soon. But i was dress nice. I got to meet my County representative and their secretaries senator wasn't in so I didn't get to meet him.

The one representative i did get to talk to was very nice and treated me with respect. I did out my self as tg vet i talked about the rally and I talked about bathroom issues I was very impressed with what he had to say. He asked good questions. So i am asking all of you that have info on the bathroom bill in other state that mite help pm me the info. As of right now we are haveing a issue in Charlotte I don't know a lot about it yet but i am going to. So i went to make sure my representative has the info just in case. We talk about being tg and he went to know how he should address us and he got it right. This is hard for me i went to be out so bad as just me.

Girls i am trying i trying to be a good representative for us. I met a lot of people that day most did not make me intell i outed my self as tg i had one lady tell me that. She had a free hug button on her blouse she came up to me and told me that after i told her all she saw was a woman i all most lost it. She said i would get two hug and that was what i got.

At times i think i can be me out in the world and then i got to come home. This is so hard the back and forth I AM A DAM WOMAN Y DID U PUT ME THE WRONG BODY. I am not out all the way to my wife she knows some but not all i keep dropping hints that i am tg. But at time shit hits the fan.

I all most got caught. But i made it home by 5 mins and got undressed and ran to the shower. But some one was watch over me for she stayed in the car talking to her gf. I wonder am i trying to get caught so i can have that talk. I love her but i went to be me dam. Well its late and she will get me up early. Whit out you girls i dont know what i would do. I have finally found some one to talk to about being tg and i am trying to foster a friendship someone I can touch and talk to. She is younger then me but i don't care. Well time to go to bed love cindy

ps this was by far the best day i aver had out as me i was with professionals and was accepted as who I was
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 03-22-2015 at 07:27 AM.