Thread: New here....where to buy???

New here....where to buy???

I have a slight delima, I just purchaced this Beautiful gown
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5328034075 along with some very nice breast forms, it fits perfect and looks/feels even better. My problem is this, my wife says OK on the shaved legs, but no go on the chest hair.....Is there something "leotard/unitard" that has a very high neck line and is close to skin tone. I have looked every where and cannot find some thing that looks like it will work. I would love nothing more than to shave but untill I get my wife more excited about me looking "pretty" I dont want to push my luck.

Tristen Cox

Wish I could remember where I saw them online, but here are some more LINKS to help you find what you are looking for. Good luck dear.

Tristen

...always a girl on the inside

Try going to www.msn.com and typing "breast forms" into the search engine. Yahoo and Google are also options.

Lawren

your right. it is a stunning gown and Im sure you look just as stunning wear such a beautiful dress. good luck in your search.X Amanda
    undefined