Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transpeople and nudists/naturists?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy777 View Post
    "I want an oompa loompa now!"
    Unfortunately there is a big waiting list for Oompa Loompa's currently.

Reine..

I hear you... i guess i can say from my perspective that if we all lived nude that would have been very very upsetting to me.. and i am aware that many cultures did have various degrees of embracing gender variance over many years..
    heck its even possible i would have been better off gender wise in one of the cultures!!!
    And i agree that like any human being, we all have to make due sometimes and take that crap in the woods or some other unsavory place...(my worst ever was the Penn Station bathroom at 1 am in 1986 when it was a hellhole..hehe)
    and that can include cross gender crapping!! but that's not the point...in coed stalls there is no expectation of privacy...
    There are lots of reasonable people...i am sure that significant number of women may say come on in to a friendly crossdresser regardless of the meticulousness of the the presentation..perhaps over time this will all go away..
    I wish everybody was more like you Reine.

++++++

I also misspoke because of course many people are legally female or have documentation about their femaleness without surgery and that is not complicated at all...and i kick myself for bringing that up....
    documentation is actually how we settle lots of things in this world and that makes a ton of sense...you whip out your letter or your id end of story....that is my big bad

+++++++

And jeninus...you mischaracterize the situation .. your argument is basically "get over it.....
    that your "sisters" are slamming the door after they get in is a sentiment i have heard alot and frankly all it does for me is demonstrate just how different the cd mindset is from understanding what a transsexual is.

its just a bathroom...only jerks care you say...well that is not the case, you can't wish this was the case and have it be true. people care...

What sammy said is all true... you are just saying "its not fair" you want part of your experience to include being in a woman's private space and doing things women do(which is all generally good)

BUT it's not all about you... cd's using toilets is not a civil rights issue..

its either unfair to "them" or unfair to "you"...you are a tiny minority of people (just like me in that sense)...you have made a conscious choice to enjoy dressing in a cross gender way...everybody else is just going about business with an expectation of feeling comfort and safety in private spaces they are not doing anything wrong or even wondering about this...

This is not about civil rights, its not back of the bus stuff...you mentioned apartheid??? That's offensive to people that suffered it...

You want to win hearts and minds??? Back off... stop whining about toilets and locker rooms as if they are part of your female experience...find a coed or private facility in a public place...what's the big deal? arguments work both ways.

and as i've said many times.
    ..i have experienced the very thing you say rarely happens...guys getting creepy in the ladies room...so that whole argument rings false to me...there are lots of things that rarely happen that still need to be dealt with..

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    First off, there is a difference. Although I have experienced some truly filthy women leaving a mess, generally the female toilets are cleaner. Countless male toilet cubicles have been urinated all over, why men can't sit down in a cubicle I don't know?? But they don't, their aim is poor and I don't want to deal with that thank you.

As for walking upto a urinal and lifting up your skirt, well that pretty much shows why you don't get the issue. While men still think and pee like men, they won't understand why women don't want them in their bathroom.
    Agreed that men can't aim for crap into a toilet, which is why urinals are so nice. Seriously, I'm not going to sit in a public bathroom if I don't have to, I think most GGs would agree with me there.

As for me not "getting" the issue, well, I guess you're right, I really don't. (sigh). For the hell of it, I do want to say I talked to my wife about the 1 bathroom idea, and she's all for it, doesn't care if she sees the backsides of men while they pee on the way to a stall so she can. So that's one GG in the world on my side. From the posts I've read, I've got a feeling I'm not going to win this one.

"Social skills" having them like a genetic woman seems like more the root of the controversy.After all,we don't hear of "straight women" fearing "masculine and possibly.."lol.. lesbians in the "Women's" bathroom. So,I see it as "not wanting to share their private space" with others that may make them uncomfortable. There are "wardrobe malfunctions",clothing changes,beauty enhancing applications,etc that also happen "behind those doors as well. Some people just don't belong there and like the horror story Kaitlyn told of the store dressing room,some people don't belong there,either. But some of us do...Can't be painted with a broad brush...