Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hugs, cuddles, pats while Wearing a bra.

Panties4me

Hugs, cuddles, pats while Wearing a bra.

Have you had someone give you a cuddle, hug or a pat while wearing a bra, and they weren't aware till that point in time you underdress or crossdress? What was their/your reaction? I'm a "still in the closet cder" to all bar my wife and two female friends, as far as I know anyway, and underdress 24/7. I'm sure my wife knows I wear a bra from time to time and when she comes home and I have been home by myself, I get a hug and kiss from her and if I'm sitting, she will put one hand on my shoulder and bend over to kiss me. This I'm sure is to feel for a bra strap or the hug to see if I'm wearing a bra.
    Likewise amongst my circle of friends, we give each other a hug as a greeting. Has anyone been discovered wearing a bra in this fashion. I mainly wear bras at home alone and fight o take it off before my wife gets home. But on occasions I will wear one into town when I am on a day off and feeling game. I dread running into a relo or friend and having that hugging moment and being asked, "are you wearing a bra?" Don't think it would go too well with some of my relatives. What would you say or do?

Yes - it is amazing the number pats on the shoulder I get when I am wearing a bra

Quote Originally Posted by Panties4me View Post
    . What would you say or do?
    This is exactly why I don't go out 'underdressed'. It's the same reason why I don't go out en femme at all. When you do either, you've already made the decision that you are willing to risk someone you know finding out that you're a crossdresser. And it's up to you how you want to respond, because clearly, you will have removed all doubt. There's very little reason you can give, as a male, for wearing a bra, that anyone will believe, other than the truth.

I don't make it a practice to go out underdressed. But this type of thread has turned up before, and I have to wonder why any male would be surprised or amazed by anyone checking subtly to see if what appear as bra straps under his clothes, are, indeed, what they appear to be.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Reality Check
    For a time I underdressed in a bra but there was always the risk of someone feeling it or even seeing it through my shirt. Once I got real forms, a wig, padded panties, etc. and started dressing most every day at home for at least a couple hours, my desire to underdress with a bra vanished and I don't wear one unless I'm dressing as a female.

I do wear panties full time except for doctor's visits. I find them to be more comfortable than men's briefs and it saves changing panties twice a day.

I always shied away from physical contact when I underdressed while working. I wasn't concerned as much with being discovered as I was with the wise ass guys who would probably snap my bra.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Its simple really, if you don't need to wear a bra why put your self in that situation? Just leave the bra at home and the problem is solved.

I love in the summer time just under dressing in my panties. In winter I can be found in panty hose also. I wouldn't wear a bra out just too risky. Unless you are a daredevil secretly wanting to be discovered

If I get a hug with a bra on, I make sure I am dressed as a female.

I am very shy about getting hugged otherwise.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

At my church there is a point of the worship service of "passing the peace" when we greet each other with saying, "Lord's peace be with you". There are several ladies who hug me and I'm sure they feel my bra. Anybody who sees me knows I wear a bra since my bra size is 40D with my natural breasts. Not wearing a bra in public is not an option with my breasts.

And I do not attempt to pass as a woman - I am in the church choir and at times I sing as an octavist (a very deep bass).

No one has ever teased me at all nor ever made me uncomfortable about wearing a bra except for my wife who likes to tease me.

Johanna Anna (John in real life)
    Last edited by JohnH; 03-25-2015 at 09:47 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Gold Member
    The past 3 weeks I have worn a bra every day. Now that is a big break through for me.
    But even with the hugs and the pack patting, no one has look strange or question me wearing a bra.
    I think that because It is still cold enough for me to wear an under shirt and a heavy shirt that
    makes feeling a bra not that noticeable. I know when summer really comes, and I start wearing
    thinner shirts, the bra will have to go. But for now, I am enjoying myself.
    Rader

Silver Member
    I've written about this before. Over the years I've worn a bra much of the time. Since I fill a C cup bra I still project even not wearing one. I do move up a band size and down a cup size to reduce the projection. First of all if you wear a bra it will be noticed so accept that it will. You can think it won't be noticed but that is your thinking. Many here will say they don't get caught but in reality no one has said anything to them. Last summer I was in a department store wearing a blouse and bra going up the escalator a woman looked at me and I could tell she was well aware of what I had on. I was in a store one day and a guy walked in front of me. He was wearing a loose white mens T-shirt with a black bra under it. It was clearly visible.

I get the hugs and pats. While I would like to think that it is a greeting many times it is clear that the gals are checking me out. When her hand slides along the band or straps it leaves little to question. I think it is fun and with several women I will run my hand along there bra line to let them know I know what they are doing. The other thing is when you are similar in height and your boobs get in the way. There is a whole dance ritual to getting close without squishing boobs.

The most interesting experience was when I had a therapist slide her hand under my panties to work on some scar tissue. She warned me before she did it with exactly what she was going to do. I've been to several therapy sessions where the therapist could see or feel my panties or bra.

My sister-in-law went to greet me one day. I had on jacket but open and when I raised my arm to hug her, her hand went under my jacket. As she hugged me her hand landed on the band clasp and it was instant realization of what I had on. She gave me a questioning look, but all ended well. We wear the same size bras and have loaned on vacation.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 03-28-2015 at 01:58 AM.

I would think that most people will notice the protrusions under your shirt before they notice bra straps. If you are wearing a normal woman's bra are the cups "deflated" to reduce the chance of being flagged?

I have been hugged while wearing a bra several times, but no one has made a comment.

Gone to live my life
    Hi P4M,

I would have to agree with most here that wearing a bra (underdressing as a guy) is going to get noticed. Yes, not everyone is going to notice but it is hard to hide the tell tale strap lines and clasp, not to mention the cups irrespective of your size. All one has to do is observe women and it is clear they are wearing a bra under their shirts, sweaters, or what not. It is far more likely that people don't say anything vice not noticing. It is kind of like dressing "en femme" in public and some will say, I must have passed because nobody said anything . . . however it is far more likely people noticed but have the common politeness to not say anything or they just don't care.

However, if underdressing with a bra in public is your thing, it is how you express your TG tendencies and it gets you through the day, then go forth and enjoy.

Hugs

Isha

i have worn a bra while underdressed on a number of occasions but only in cold weather when I would ordinarily be wearing heavier clothing. However, in those situations, I would only wear the bra when I was going places where I thought the risk of coming across someone that I knew was relatively low. Only once was I touched when wearing a bra by a male friend who casually put a hand on my shoulder in greeting but my bra was under a heavy sweatshirt and a ski jacket so I doubt if he felt a bra strap.
    I too am in the closet even to my wife so if I think there is any risk of discovery, I will leave the bra at home tucked away in my stash.

I used to travel a lot in my old job and would underdress in a bra, panties, ladies jeans and camisole. I was attending a trade show in Toronto and ran into a lady I knew from my hometown and when she saw me she came up and gave me a long hug and she ran her had down my back. She couldn't have missed my bra strap and as we broke apart from the hug she eyed me up and down and looked at me and said how wonderful I looked. My shirt was a bit tight so she could see the projections of my bra (I fill out a 38B with out forms and have a 30" waist). We talked for a bit and just before I left she gave me another long hug. I ran in to tow other males I knew at the trade show and they didn't notice my projections but men never notice those things

Nibor

Platinum Member
    I never wear a bra without forms and, no one will see me unless I'm fully dressed.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aspiring Member
    For the most part I wear a bra every weekend. Several years ago while at a grocery store I encountered a GG friend whom I had not seen in a long time. We actually hugged two times with her detecting my bra (through my jacket) on the second hug. She gave me a knowing smile. Later at the check out, we made eye contact and I received another knowing smile. Her reaction made me feel good.

I sometimes wear a bra at work, but I am fearful of the casual tap on the shoulder - so I do it rarely. But I must say, somehow wearing a bra makes me feel more complete/together, and would like to wear one 7 days/week.
    Michele

Banned Read only
    Until I started reading posts on this forum I never tried "under dressing." But, I decided to give it a try several times during the winter months when I would be wearing a sweatshirt. Yes, I put on a black bra, black camisole, black panty and thigh high stockings with a garter girdle. I also tried wearing pantyhose rather than the thigh highs. Unlike some on this forum I saw absolutely no sense trying to stuff a skirt or short dress into my trousers/jeans. The sensual effect? At best? Non existent! At worst? It felt as if I was being strangled by too much clothing. I decided under dressing does absolutely nothing for me. I'll leave the undergarments under a pretty dress and lacy slip.

If you want to wear a bra under a male shirt, what do you actually feel? I felt no femininity at all. If you wear a bra under a dress shirt, even if all the garments are dark colored, women will notice the bra straps and adjustors. If you're trying to not "out" yourself, you're really deceiving yourself. Maybe I run with the wrong crowd of women. The women in my circle of friends will hug each other. That seems to be a female thing to do. I suspect if I was wearing a bra I would get hugs because they were trying to confirm I was wearing a bra.

On occasion, when the neuropathy in my legs get really bad I will wear a pair of control pantyhose. They are cheaper than buying compression medical pantyhose.

Bra straps are always visible from the back, especially with tee shirts. (Take a look at the women around you.) Hugs happen. People will notice. They won't care, and neither should you.

This did happen to me once. It was embarrassing but life went on. I didn't make a big deal about it nor did I appear flustered but it was pretty annoying. My friend was taken back but we were in a group so she let it go.

I have worn a bra to work several times but only in the winter months when i have a tshirt, shirt, jumper and a fleece on to cover all the straps and bumps. I often wear knickers and tights ( panty hose ) to work probably more often than wearing mens pants. I just feel more comfortable being under dressed while out and about. I do worry sometime though about being caught out.

I've been underdressing for years because it is my only true sense of relief since I can't dress in front of my wife or other family members. I acknowledge that I am risking being caught, or at least recognized, with or without hugs, but that is what I intend, to get caught once in a while, hopefully by understanding people who may gawk, but not point fingers or laugh. It's a risk. However, I had a very religious family across the street from me, and occasionally I would be wearing a bra under my plain T-shirt, and it would be very noticeable, so sometimes I wonder if they didn't leave because they couldn't put up with a 'pervert' across the street? Their excuse for leaving a very nice house was rather weak. LOL

I underdress, but panties and no bra. Toes are painted. That's about it. I live and work in a very huggable environment and a bra would surely get me busted.

Silver Member
    We all have different needs or expressions of our gender. I've gone through many phases and lifestyles. Currently I don't care about trying to pass or look like a woman. I do like women's clothes but at my age most of the women are wearing pants and blouses. I have the latitude to wear what I choose to and if people don't like it fine. I do have a few people that I don't want to distract with questions about my CDing such as doctors etc.

I guess I would be considered out of the closet because many people know that I wear women's clothes. I don't broadcast it nor do I push it to be noticed. I shop with women friends and have purchased clothes and lingerie for myself in front of them. I don't like polo shirts in guy mode because I project breasts. On the other hand I have several women's polos that I wear.

We all have to choose how we present and what it means to us. While I wear women's clothes I feel like a guy with pretty fem clothes. In some ways I guess I'm like Steven Tyler though much more conservative in what I wear. Everyone knows he wears women's clothes. He doesn't wear or need a bra but I do. If I was a woman and didn't wear one people would talk about me.