Thread: Such an odd feeling

Such an odd feeling

Making movements you have made your whole life, and now having your chest get in the way. I tend to be a bit more self conscious of myself now.

Banned Read only
    Yes it takes a little while to adjust to the movement. You will become used to it. Then you will just move and not worry about it.

Silver Member
    You are about to discover a whole lot of things that characterize women's movements and actions. It isn't just that breasts can be in the way, it necessarily changes how you hold and carry some things, activities like lying facedown, running and traversing stairs. It will change how you hug some people and how you let them approach you. It changes the dynamics of how people notice you and then consciously look at you. It affects clothing fit and look. And you will develop a new relationship with the weather.
    Lea

Quote Originally Posted by Jenessa View Post
    Making movements you have made your whole life, and now having your chest get in the way. I tend to be a bit more self conscious of myself now.
    Oh, like trying to sneak through a partially open doorway sideways. Ouch! My boobs! I've done that a few times.

- Becky
    "It's my life, it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever. I just want to live while I'm alive. " - Bon Jovi

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    lol, yes it is. i don't think my golf game will ever be the same. i had to relearn how to swing like a girl, or my breast gets attacked by my bicep.