Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you woke up tomorrow...

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar

If you woke up tomorrow...

If you woke up tomorrow and discovered you grew breasts overnight, what would you do? Nothing else has changed, you are still the same person just with breasts. As for bra size, lets just go with the size of your female family members. How would you adjust your life and relationships? SO? Family? Work? Social life/pubic? Would you get them removed/reduced?

My boyfriend would love it that's for sure.
    I did not walk at Harvard, Princeton or Yale.
    But if you examine my record.
    You shall see I've earned a PhD
    In the art of the fail.
    FMS

Nice hypothetical. Good fodder for a Fictionmania story. Given my physical frame built by the military, with big (but now sagging) pecs, I suppose I already have some "breasts" to speak of. If this fantasy would occur I might be able to get by with more loose fitting attire while enjoying my bust when dressing as a woman. If I were much more petite, and they were obvious, that would present a dilemma. In that case, if they were obviously women's breasts, and I had some plausible explanation for their sudden appearance, I'd relish how much they enhanced my feminine look for a while, and then I would assess the situation based on how my altered appearance was received. Perhaps I would make excuses for delaying surgical removal or reduction, to prolong the enjoyment of a more female body. Perhaps it would be the catalyst of a more dramatic change to my appearance--there is a seductive element of "not my doing" that could trigger more. Poor Shibumi--he didn't ask for this, but now that it's happened, well, he obviously has to wear a bra for all the normal reasons women wear bras. In for a penny, in for a pound, right? If I am wearing a bra to support prominent breasts, then male attire would be incongruous. Blouses would fit better. Blouses look better with skirts, skirts look better with heels and hose, and why not complete the look? Dresses? Makeup? Wig? Sure, I'd be all in.

A delicious fantasy quandary, indeed. What prompts your question?

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Lately there has been a thread about one member here wanting to get implants. And with the what GG would you want to look like thread quite a few members posted that he wanted to have breasts. So my question is to see if reasoning and logical descions made based on this scenario. There is no right or wrong, after all it is your life.

I'd have a serious problem explaining it to some very big-eyed kids.

I think it woudl be quick and exciting feeling but would struggle to explain it to many people

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    There would definitely be some changes. First I would just play with them like crazy, and then figure out how to explain it to everyone. I would not be hasty to get a reduction or removed.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I would fondle them just for the curiousity sake at first. Then I would look to see if I have coverage to have them removed. Reason being, my female family members have too large for their bodies and have had them reduced a few times to ease the back pain. If getting surgery, may as well get rid of the whole inconvience.

Probably say, "well, that's one step" out loud. I wouldn't get rid of them, though. I think I would be happy to make do and figure something out.

It would make me very happy. I suppose if stuff like that actually happened with any frequency, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to explain it to other people. But I would own it in any case, and probably wear pretty, frilly bras. I'm already seriously considering implants.

- Diane

I would get on and carry on as normal. I wear forms each day to help shape the clothes I wear correctly and this would mean I would not have to do it - and that most people see me with an enhanced chest anyway.
    If anyone asked specifically I would put it down to a "medical condition" and let them deal with it as they want. I would certainly not get them removed as I don't often do anything which requires my chest to be on show (e.g swimming) so there is no issue from a public decency point.

Banned Read only
    Actually, this happened to me, although it was more like "over six months" than overnight. I was quite happy about it!

How would you adjust your life and relationships? SO? Family? Work? Social life/pubic? Would you get them removed/reduced?
    I'd expect I'd make some exciting new relationships, and it would improve my social life. Oh wait, that's what happened! Let's face it - boobs bring the party.
    SO - well, she'd be none too pleased, to put it mildly. In fact she'd probably never, ever look at me again. Oh wait, that's also what happened.
    Family / work - they'd get used to it.
    Removed / reduced - hell, I'm considering augmentation!
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-26-2015 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Fixed quote box

Aspiring Member
    Explain my medical situation and do the necessary follow ups. I probably won't - and will fight against - getting them removed. At work (till this December) I have to present as male so the breasts are gonna be an issue. Off work and past December, however, I'd start to consider presenting as female in the long term after explaining my situation to those who need to know.

I would probably yell "Thank You God!" since I've been trying to grow them since September! So far they're about an A+ or B- and in your scenario with my frame and family background I'd probably be waking up with a "C" which is exactly where I'd like to be.

And that would be convenient as I already have bras that those would fill nicely.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Wow then I would go from nothing to C. So I will call my docter to get an appointment en probably visit the hospital to find out if I'm dieing or not. And after that life will become very complicated, cause it would be best for them to go but surgery aint my style.
    do not label me for i am unique

My mother always pointed out that the men in our family "had good tits" (her words, honest). in the summer, when dad and us boys ran around without shirts. I don't know what my brothers thought, but I felt complimented. When I got married mine were bigger than hers, though hers matured and mine did not. So if I woke up with permanent C cups - that would be okay with me. I would be able to wear bras all the time.

Banned Read only
    ive always had small breasts even when i was a 130 lbs,one of the reasons i never liked taking my shirt off in front of the guys,so it wouldn't bother me much

Crank out some tunes and dance naked

Gone to live my life
    Umm . . . well if they were the same as the female members of my family then they would be hardly noticeable as my sisters are quite flat chested. In fact with exception that my pecs are definitely male musculature I am about the same size as my sisters (both fit a 36/38A cup) . . . so while they might be softer than my pecs, they would be similar in size.

Isha

I'd schedule a doctors visit. I'd honestly be worried about cancer.

Assuming that's not the case, my family has fairly small breasts (A/B cup) so I'd probably wear a sports bra to work so that I wouldn't stand out in guy mode and have an easier time dressing in girl mode

After the first mammogram, just buy bigger shirts to wear at work.

I'd get professionally fitted for a bra and carry on with life.

Well, sounds like a fantasy question so here goes ...

1. Sell my forms on E-Bay
    2. Get a bra fitting and bras that really work with them
    3. It would be liberating and just the boost I'd need to go full-time.

As far as work, friends and family.

a. I'm inching toward retirement and that would cinch the deal
    b. A good number of my friends know so now I can tell all of them
    c. I think my family would still love me.

On the down side I've already had a mammogram and there is that concern....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Read only
    Candice,
    A thought crossed my mind a while a go !
    What would I do, I guess I'd just say that there is another part of me and it's trying to prove it !
    I'd try to keep them if I could !

Platinum Member
    Nothing but breasts? Nothing else materially would change in my life and I wouldn't change them.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt