Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dressing up another girl

I have had a makeover from head to toe and it is so amazing! Not by another cd but professional people. And I totally agree about that feeling when they are done and they spin you around so you can see what you look like. I was so happy that I almost started crying and almost messed everything up.It truly brings out the woman inside of you. The makeup, the professionally done nails, and then the pictures taken afterwards. Made me feel so sexy, so pretty. Even though I do my makeup pretty well after all the years of practice, it is such an amazing experience to be pampered by others and the results are spectacular! I would tell everyone, please try it sometime, you will love it.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

With any luck I'll have my chance someday to give a makeover

I don't think I know enough to give one but it sure sounds like fun getting one!

ide love to have this done to me.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    As I have told the story in older posts, I was first dressed to pass with my make-up and hair done by the late great Lee Brewster of NYC Drag Scene fame. Over the years I have never had the oppurtunity to do a makeover on someone for the first time. That would be wonderful. However, I have done makeovers on many Girls to help them pass better or pass for the first time. It is very rewarding to see a girl look in the mirror after I've done my thing and see her inner self materialized in the flesh for the first time. Years ago, I even did my oldest daughter's make-up for her senior prom since I was better at doing glam make-up than my wife. I only use products found at the local drug store like gg's to show my friends that we basicly have the same base to work with. No fancy tricks, just good make-up techniques. I just did a makeover for a new friend that I met through Irenes Lingerie here in CT. If there are any other girls out there that would like to do this I would love to work with you. I'm pretty good at this and best of all your cost is whatever the make-up costs at the store. I just love helping people find their inner girl.

Hi Victoria,

I think if you build a simple web site that describes what you are offering, you will get plenty of people. In all of the places that I have lived in Canada I have searched for makeover services for CDs. There are a few out there, but pretty much all of the people offering are much older than myself. And I hate to say it, but not very stylish. I am into modern fashion, and a big part of the fun for me is dressing up in fashionably feminine clothes. You appear to be young and stylish, so I think you will fill a niche. I think with the advent of the internet, there will be a younger generation of CDs out there that can access support. Victoria is a perfect distance from a big market like Vancouver for people to have the discretion to go on this type of adventure.

My dream is to get a makeover from Amnesia
    http://amnesiasparkles2.blogspot.ca/...1/welcome.html

I haven't ever done a makeover on another Gurl nor had one
    But, I have a Gurlfriend that has helped me alot along the way
    Makeup tips, shopping, etc
    I had older sisters and a mom to emulate
    While I'm not 100% passable I try

Banned Read only
    i suck at make-up,my wife on the other hand is very good at it. the first time she made me up,i cried tears of happiness,she told me to stop i was smearing the masquera..lol ive had other cders ask me who does my make up,when i told them my wife did it,they got jealous..

I've helped a few others, mostly with makeup and basic wig styling. It is fun.
    My name is Carol.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I'm like others and it would be fun to have the help, I love doing makeup myself but having someone give me ideas would be great.
    My question is how many wouid like to help their SO with makeup? I think if asked I wouid help mine.

I can well imagine this being the sort of thing that I might well end up being involved in if our idea of a "drop-in centre" does get off the ground. I get a lot of favourable comments on my own "style" so I can't be entirely useless and man-like, at least in terms of clothing - not so sure about the make-up side of things but the way envisage the centre working is that we will get relatively experienced people running it and providing advice and assistance to those less confident or less experienced.

And, yes, it would be lovely to help "beginners" in this way.

Michelle
    x

Usually, the makeup, I do it alone. it happened a few times that I did it my girlfriend, but more often, it is I who do it to her. I'm pretty good at mekup and I really enjoy it. At some rallies organized by my community crossdresser Italian, I have helped many friends in makeup and choice of clothing.
    It would be nice to do it as a job, as I seem to have realized that it does Adriana. Am I wrong?
    Adriana, when I come in the states, you'll make me work? ;-)

Kisses.

Hi

My better half is garbage at doing make up - so I do her's for her when she goes out. I find it very very intimate for some reason. She gives me big pointers dress sense wise but I am queen of the eye liner and mascara.

LOL Stephi

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaW View Post
    Does anyone else have this desire?
    I must admit that I do. I would be lying if I said I do not relish the thought of being transformed from scratch, or sharing the process of transformation. I could do with some pointers! I wish I could go all the way. Cross-dressing has been in my nature since childhood but I really only dress from the neck down, and even then I have not figured out how to tuck!

My wife is kind enough to look after me and we delight in dressing (and then partly undressing) in each other's company. We have marvelled more than once at the spectacular wonders worked by some of the drag queens on "RuPaul's Drag Race". It would be a fantasy come true to be on the receiving end of such expertise.

yea I think it would be fun to be on either side of the dressing helping or being helped would be a kick.
    Just getting together with other for a dressing session is fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Great idea Candice ! Maybe a moderator could chime in but am I allowed to post a thread offering a transformation service? Just to test the waters, not looking open a business just help others out especially Canadians that are or willing to travel to me on the east coast for a makeover and femme day ?

While this would be interesting, how does one find a safe, willing participant?