Thread: Outed myself to the police

Outed myself to the police

Would you Adam an eve it! Out for a stroll last night in the city and lost my handbag, I wouldn't mind but my wallet and Iphone was in it, I reported it lost to the police after a quick change back into male mode, I blamed my wife first off but then thought if he phones my home number and gets my wife I'm screwed! So I went back and levelled with him, I told him I was a CDer and the bag was actually mine, I asked him to only speak to me if it turned up, he wasn't phased at all, very professional, luckily it turned up shortly after I left, he did phone my home and just asked my wife to get me to call him back,,,, I'll be keeping a better eye on the bag in future.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    You know, you just need to start off being honest. Nevermind the reaction of the Po Po. "I lost my purse with my wallet and cell phone." Simple as that. Any reaction from that point on that's negative just shows unprofessionalism. Glad you got your stuff back.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Police are funny that way, I've had them follow me in the grocery store parking lot all the while carrying my purse and nothing said or done, I even had to go to town hall while court was in session and as I approached the metal detector I was asked if I was there for court and said no, than they just passed me thru the detector with out a search of my purse that was clearly hanging from my shoulder. A man carrying a purse who would have thought?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

A couple of years ago my car was towed while I was at a cross dresser bar. Had to call police and geta ride home from a male and female officer. Not a problem or negative word said.

To the police it is just another job number on a docket, they don't really want to know your private life unless it borders on unlawful.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm gonna say that most policemen will talk about their encounters at the coffee shop on their breaks but be a professional at the scene. Getting your bag back was a scene and they did as you requested, anything that's said later might be just to the other officers they hang with. No worries.

I've had a lot of experience with cding and the police some funny and some horrible. One funny story was I was walking back to my house one night and it was really cold and a cruiser pulls up and asks "are you alright ma'am" so I said "I'm fine" in the most masculine voice I have and he said" is that you scott?" And we talked for a sec and he went on his way. Kinda felt weird that where I lived the police knew me as a guy and a gal.

I got pulled over once while fully dressed , I was scared as hell. The cop was kind of a jerk but very professional. Untill he determined that I wasnt involved in any illegal activity , then he became quite pleasant , assured me the report would include nothing about how I was dressed. He explained , what made him supisous enough to stop me in the first place so I could avoid getting the attention of the police in the future. And even complemented me before he got back in his car and left. So yeah I agree when dealing with the police it's ways better to just be honest

I have been on the other side. Working in law enforcement for over 20 years, I have had my encounters with CD's, TS and the likes several times. Since I could relate with them I was always professional and understanding. Sometimes my coworkers pushed the limit and I always set them straight.

Crossing the broader to Canada I was stop and had to go into the customs office. They called me ma searched my purse and asked where I was going then let me go. They didn't care that I was dressed as a woman.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN