Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing up another girl

Dressing up another girl

Does anyone else have this desire? To transform a first timer head to toe? I'm quite good with makeup and have enough confidence in Victoria I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Has anyone ever had the chance to experience this on either point of view (the "transformer" or being done up by another "girl" ?

No experience, but it sounds very interesting. I don't have much makeup experience, so my thoughts are from the 'being done up' side.

I was fully dressed up by my Aunty at a young age; she is only a few years older than me. I found this a nice learning experience at the time and was probably one of the situations that led me to CD-ing

Yes, I have had thoughts about what it would be like to mentor a new young CDer.
    Sounds like fun.

I've never dressed up anyone else, but I did have the chance to do my daughter's makeup for a skating competition. It was lots of fun; it's so much easier to put eyeliner on someone else than on yourself. And the icing on the cake... her coach complimented her on her great makeup job!

All those hours watching Youtube How-To videos paid off.

Victoria, I'm sure many would be happy for you to transform them. If you were in my area I would jump at the opportunity to pick up new ideas and looks. I have never had another cder transform me, but have had two women do the transformation. They were make up artist who had preformed on stage for many years.

My make up skills are still in the beginning stages and I could never be of help to anyone, but glad you are willing to help out others.

Aspiring Member
    I'd jump on the chance to be on the receiving end if I had one at all. Ironically, in cross-dressing fiction this trope pops up pretty commonly (both forced and voluntary plus or minus any romantic or sexual subtext).

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    It does sound a little intriguing...

I never did it myself but my girlfriends dis dress some of their boyfriends to see how they compared to me.

I don't think any of them tried it motr than once or twice.

It was a game for them and not dressing per se.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would love to have a sister to make me over!!!! it would be quite the chore to say the least!!! lol!!! as far as me making up someone else????? oh god!!!! I think that would be beauty suicide!?!?!?!?? lol
    "Life is Always a Bed of Roses........ Sometimes it's All Flowers, and Other Times, It's All Thorns!!!!"

Luv, Jessica XOXO

Yes, I think about it all the time. I could use all the help I can get! Other bonus would be sharing clothes. I have never done it, but I would definitely be up for it, if I can get past the social fear of sharing something private with a stranger. It would have to be somebody I got to know as a friend first. And the boundaries set out ahead of time. Although it's a turn-on for me admittedly, I am not interested in a sexual encounter with anybody but my wife.
    Maybe I will look you up next time I am in Victoria!

Candice

Kinda had a bad experience with being on the receiving end when I was much younger. I was looking for help and guidance from some of the local drag queens and I just got made fun of in a really backhanded catty way. I didn't know the difference between crossdressers and drag queens and also I thought it was mostly gay guys doing it. It is mostly gay guys who are drag queens, but there is a whole bigger more secretive world of crossdressers who are mostly straight. If you have the chance to help out a younger crossdresser in a positive manner that would probably make a huge difference in their life. The acceptance and understanding would go a long way towards them having a healthy successful life. Sorry about the rant I just wish someone explained to me.

I might, MAYBE, get the chance to do this. It sounds like fun! It's fun to play dress-up, so the more the merrier.

I'm not sure how "passable" they will look when I'm done with them, but especially for a first-timer that's hardly the point.

Not a newbie, but if one of my friends asks for help like outfit choices or makeup I'll be glad to help
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

been asked but it usually has a rider on it that I don't want. I have had several copy my look so in a way (and maybe I did copy someone else). No, I don't have the desire. I am not into dress up someone else, never was. Not adverse to making suggestions though
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It is fun to help out a friend or newbie that you have gotten to know but beware of the "takers" that are out there! There seems to be this recurring theme of "we have never met in-person, I have no clothes or make up and have never tried to do my own make up ever, and I live 50 miles away. How about bringing all your stuff over to my house, but I am only available Wednesday night between midnight and 2:00 AM, and dressing and making me up?" Seriously! I have seen requests like this!

There are some great businesses that sell clothes, wigs, etc., and will do makeovers and training in applying makeup that are PERFECT for someone starting out. I had someone ask for help getting started and they were just down the road from one of these businesses so i suggested them to her. Her reply was "oh, I don't want to spend any money."

Sorry for the bit of a rant but my point is there are many, many fine people in this community that want to help their fellow trans* folks out. If you are willing to make an effort to dress or learn makeup I believe you will get a lot more help than if you act like one of the people I just mentioned.

Finding a local trans* group is also an option. The River City Gems will occasionally hold a "New Girls Night In" where we sit around with newbies, have some wine and snacks and offer help with makeup, dressing, etc. and it is as fun as a pajama party.
    Debby

Great thoughts and comments girls! I think the biggest enjoyment for me is knowing the feelings and sensations we all experience, that would be such a rush for a first timer or inexperienced dresser. The feeling of the makeup being applied, how the clothes feel against our bodies, the hair , smell of perfume, walking in heels, long nails, etc.

I feel any man that embraces the inner woman can be completely gorgeous with the right makeup clothes and help, no matter "passable" or completely not

I actually do have the venue and availability to do this, but have no remote clue how to set something up or even approach someone. Might have to be a fantasy for now!

Platinum Member
    Hi Victoria, That really sounds like fun.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Victoria - I think your desire to help others learn about crossdressing is quite admirable. You are good-hearted person and I wish I had someone like you. Maybe you can find a group or start a group and really help others.

Thanks heather! I've been very fortunate to be able to dress multiple times a week for the last few years. I was not always in this position and highly restricted by a relationship that allowed no dressing then limited dressing for many years. I know a lot of girls are in that boat and many take a lifetime to develop skills like makeup, manerisms, walking in 6" heels etc that I've been fortunate enough to live for a few years. I hope I'll be able to turn a boy into a Barbie doll soon and make him realize how great life is when dressed up

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I JUST started working for a transformation company that does makeovers on cd's...besides being a dream job, it is fun, and kinda erotic at the same time....I love the look on the gals faces when they turn around and see the finished product. The smile to me is priceless.

Wow that is a dream job ! Have you done many so far?

I've always wanted to be able to do that. The feeling the first time you're transformed is amazing.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaW View Post
    Wow that is a dream job ! Have you done many so far?
    just a few I just started last week I have been training....what I love is I can go to work dressed, its like living full time... it was something I had my eye on for about a year, and finally saw an opportinity present itself and went for it.......every face is like a fresh canvas, and everyones skin tone and texture is different...its learning the different tones, and textures, beard cover that I am finding to be the hard part, doing makeup on yourself is one thing....but another face brings in a whole new set of issues. Some gals come in with a half a$$ shave, completely dry skin, older skin is a tough canvas too...the makeup likes to hide..I want to prepare a pre makeover email with info on it like shave right, mositurize, take CARE of your skin even in guy mode...your "girl" face will thank you ..but it is fun...i stare at a persons face for a minute, and have to warn them "Im not staring..I'm just looking" I want to learn a face before I pick up a brush. But something about it to me is kinda sexy too, like when you get to the little details at the end ...and when you put the wig on and spin them around in the chair to face the mirror THAT to me is so cool

Hell-o Victoria,
    I've never had a head to toe makeover, nor have I given one.
    Although my first ever meeting with another friend, I was already dressed
    when I arrived at her place. We sat and chatted a few minuets, and eventually
    she asked if I'd be interested in trying on some of her clothes. It caught me a little
    off guard, and I declined.
    We sat and chatted a bit more, and she then asked if I'd like to go to the mall!
    I had never been out in public before, but off we went.
    Returning to her place she again asked if I'd try some things
    on. Feeling a bit more comfortable after the mall trip, I said " what the hell"!
    She picked out outfit after outfit for me (she had A LOT of clothes!)
    We spent an hour or so doing this, and honestly it was quite fun.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!