Thread: Lost again

Lost again

Hi,

I've been away for the last two/three months now, working until my brain or body stops me because it was the only way I found to feel "normal" to not overthink of my condition, the life I wanted, the person I wanted to be.
    It's strange because I'm stucked between this happy life I can have with accepting family and friends, a job that I love and this struggle ruining it when I'm not working, thinking of everything but this…

I'm at that point where I'm totally lost again about who I am, what I have to do and will I pay this price to give a try to a new life…
    i know I'm young, that I'm just at the beginning of my life but now that I have to plan another appointment with my therapist I'm scared because all I've done to come at this point can be blown by this choice.

I'm lucky enough to have a quite happy life except this part so it helps me dealing with this struggle everyday, but life without struggle would have been way more enjoyable.

I hope everyone is fine because you all deserve it
    Last edited by KaraK; 03-29-2015 at 05:13 AM.
    "Fashion is neither moral or immoral, but it is for rebuilding the morale" Karl Lagerfeld

Sure it would be ,, But you have it now all you have to do is Go an see the therapist an work it out with her or him . Accepting this is the HARDEST part .
    After you accept it you will feel better an be able to move on in your own direction . Maybe not the same as others ? But do whats best for YOU !

Hope for the BEST ,,

Kind of know how you feel Kara, the only things that kept these thoughts at bay for me for years was working 10 to 14 hour days and having an unaccepting wife and my kids. Now at 59 I am alone, kids on their own and wife gone do to breast cancer. Plus now I only work about 20 to 25 per week, so lots of free time to do what I want. So now I struggle with a desire to actually transition as I feel more comfortable presenting as a woman than a guy. So lately my head has been consumed with this dilemma.

Tina

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Life without struggle? Is there such a thing?

I don't think so.

The point is, how do you make the right choices...and seeing a therapist sounds like a wise move.

Good luck cherie.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Yes I've begun to see a therapist in October but after Christmas I was submerged by work and other things that life brings in when you're not asking for it… Now that I can think of a new appointment, I'm wondering what will be the next move…

Ahah life without struggle would be boring isn't it? But a different kind of struggle would be better.

Thank you girls for your support and priceless kindness
    "Fashion is neither moral or immoral, but it is for rebuilding the morale" Karl Lagerfeld