Thread: Next Tuesday Starting HRT

Next Tuesday Starting HRT

Hey,

Though i would share. I am starting my first dosage next Tuesday April 7th. I actually have my prescription right now but I set this date and I am sticking to it. I am viewing it as a early graduation gift to myself because next week I finish my Bachelors Degree as well. The end of one trip and the beginning of another.

Last edited by Nigella; 04-02-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: This forum supports F2M as well, please respect that

What am amazing month April will be for you! I couldn't have waited a second longer once I had the meds in hand. I admire your discipline! Congratulations on all of your successes!

Karen

Congratulations on both your start of HRT and on your impending graduation!

Great!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Congratulations on your new journey, and your accomplishment.
    Hugs

Now that's will power to wait before taking it. Most would take it in the parking lot of the drug store. Congratulations on Graduation.

Gold Member
    We seemed to be bunched up at this time last year and getting a few starting now. Spring fever! Very wonderful and congratulations!

Congrats, on graduation, and your new life.
    I think you're the only one who didn't take their meds in the pharmacy parking lot!

Congratulations on your graduation and I hope your path forward goes smoothly!

Hugs, Bria

Congrats on both counts...Way to go!!
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    Congratulations, I still remember getting my first prescription through. It was an empowering moment for me , even if I knew it'd takes ages to feel the effects for real, the placebo effect was immediate and intense lol and congrats on the degree too, that's amazing in itself !
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Congratulations on both your HRT and graduation!!! I remember being both scared and excited before starting HRT. I felt at my greatest during the first week of initiating HRT, and the first week of doubling my spiro - like completely normal and on top of the world. Then life catches up,
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Thanks for the support all