Thread: Awesome shopping day

Awesome shopping day

Move it admin if needed Opps My wife and I were in town the other day shopping, (she is very supportive of my needs) there is a store that sells closeouts and I guess insurance stuff, cause we have also bought lights/plumbing that came from Home Depot that was smoke damage I.E. food, furniture, household, clothes etc. They sell name brands Anyhow they were having a sale of 90% off on nearly all clothing items, which is pretty awesome in it self, but while we were there they had an additional sale (all you could stuff in a bag for $10) not just a normal bag but a BIG bag, so anyhow we picked up 1/2 doz gowns,(1 was over $600 orig sticker) dresses, bras, tops. They called out 10 min to get to the checkout, so we went there and filled 2 bags and 1 bag was 1/2 full so we ran back to finish filling it, we just started grabbing clothes to fill the bag, anyhow we spent $30 + tx and went home with like 50 bras, 6 gowns, 20 dresses. All was not for just me but for the both of us, she is short and a bit hefty but we or rather I can wear her some of her clothes since they are stretchy and I am over 6' tall so its hard to find a dress long enough, I FOUND 2 that with my 3" heels on hit the floor, let me tell you I am in hog heaven, one needs to be altered a bit tight, and a purple one that is maybe an inch too big, but I dont go out in public anyhow soooo.
    I have the best of both worlds, a wife that is completely ok with me dressing EVERYDAY, ALL THE TIME, when we get home she strips to nothing and I go get dressed, even if I am outside working i am usually in a skirt, or mowing in a bikini, and let me tell you it is pretty kool gurls to mow in a bikini and get some rays...... she knows what I like to wear and so she buys it, she has bought me dresses, tops, bras, panties, earrings, She is the greatest!!!! Anyhow I dont post often but just felt like sharing, Have a good day ladies, I will!
    Last edited by herwannabe; 04-02-2015 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Wrong place OPPS
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

I have seen similar sales as you describe, but they have already been or else the sale is tomorrow.

Got some awsome clothing at a school fair once using a bag bought for $5.

Lots of fun trying the stuff on afterwards.

No problem in purging that that doesn't fit.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    "No problem in purging that that doesn't fit." That is not purging. That is redistributing the wealth.

Platinum Member

Your Badge Of Couurage

Mowing in a BIKINI is going to make some fantastic tan lines.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That is awesome! Always good to get clothes when you can and especially if you can get an entire wardrobe in one trip for $30.

You are so lucky on every count. Wife being supportive and encouraging u. And then dressing all the time. Lucky girl.

They must have better grass where you live -- if I went out to mow in a bikini I'd have to wear shin guards for all the rocks (New England.)

Blue Orchid I did have some very nice tan lines last summer and hopefully again this year.
    and Samantha it was nice we brought home bras,dresses, except no panties but I did get a nice pair of silver hills that actually fit me really well.
    Ally you have no idea how lucky I am to finally have the life that I have wanted for most of my life and that is to have a partner that excepts me for who I am, and be able to dress how I want.
    Jennie, lol my yard is mostly weeds but does look good mowed, was a field 2 yrs ago when we started building our pole barn house, it is turning into a really nice home.
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.