Hi All -

I haven't been posting for a long time, and for good reason - my wife was trying very hard to come to terms with my dressing. She grudgingly accepted underdressing, even went so far as to buy me panties for my last birthday (love her) but she and I still fall back on behaviors that are causing lack of trust. I bough some pantyhose at TJ Maxx, didn't tell her about it, and things blew up. She found some voice training videos on my phone, and that recently didn't go over too well. Right now we're in a fight that seems pretty final in some ways. We're both yelling at each other that we need to separate - she's been saying that for months - because I need time to figure this all out. Maybe she's right.

Add to that, things are bad - I was laid off from a well paying job after getting relocated a year ago, and I find myself in the middle of the country without friends, family or professional contacts. I feel like such a loser.

Feeling down and depressed and trapped. Just wanted to vent and gain a little sympathy if at all possible. Things look bad, but I'm sure they'll change. Whetherr that change is going to be better remains to be seen.

Darla