Thread: Wow what a weekend

Wow what a weekend

This may get a bit long! I have been here for quite a while and not have posted much but I just had the greatest weekend of my CD/TG life, and have to share. Back in August I met a TG lady online and we have chatted and phoned and exchanged birthday and Christmas gifts, in short we have become great friends. So this weekend I drove 550 miles to eastern PA. to see her in person. Got there late Friday evening where I was met with a dozen roses and the most beautiful ring with my birth stone in it, it is just wonderful and it actually fit, good guess! Will forego details of our night together, but we got up in the morning and she had another surprise for me. We went to Bethlehem PA. where we both had a make over by Amanda Richards, what a wonderful person she truly is and a miracle worker. Afterwards there was a friend of hers that worked at a diner she wanted me to meet, now this lady is out to everyone and I still spend most of my time peeking out of my closet, "OMG you're going to make me go in there, in public, in daylight!!!!" I did it and met her friend while we sat there and had lunch no one even gave us/me a second look I was completely comfortable and on cloud nine. After lunch we returned to Rainbow Mountain, an LGBT resort in the Pocono's, which is where we spent the weekend. We went up to club house and had a glass of wine, and I met more of her friends, all very wonderful people. Saturday evening we went to the dance hall, where I was dressed in a very tight dress and heels, and although I do understand about feeling out of place while dressed as a lady, this was different we were both very sharply dressed to the nines and they were having a 1/2 way to Halloween Party that night. So we were the only ladies that were "not in costume" A little awkward! Met many more of her friends and was welcomed with open arms by everyone. returned to our room for the night. Got up a little late on Sunday and packed before going up to the clubhouse for breakfast. Then it took me almost an hour for her to stop crying about my having to return home. I left the resort completely dressed, jeans and a nice sweater, drove about 6 hours of the 9 hour drive before I stopped and changed back to the only male clothes I had brought for the weekend ( was a little leary of going through the toll booth on I-80) It was a fantastic weekend. Now I do understand completely being a born male and she a born male, although on hormones 4 years, which box people will put me in, I really don't know weather to check L G B or T box, Y'all can decide for yourself. But it was 2 PEOPLE who are great friends that spent a weekend of love and friendship together and I would not trade it for the world. Pic's of the Make over will have to wait they are on a CD and I left it in PA. going to have her try to send it to me though she is a bit technically challenged by her own admission! PS I am Julia on this site only I go by Jill now.

Banned Read only
    why should anyone be judgemental..you went and had fun and fun you had,thats all that matters..looking forward to the pics of your weekend..teresa cheryl,but everyone calls me cheryl

Nice weekend and it seems like you found a good friend. Perhaps something is blooming.
    Part Time Girl

Sounds like a wonderful weekend

Platinum Member
    Hi Julia/Jill, What a wonderful weekend, It sounds like you have a very special friend.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!