Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those of you that DON'T shave your legs

For those of you that DON'T shave your legs

So, I know that I'm not the only girl here who's wife/girlfriend/S.O. doesn't approve of their man dressing in women's finery. And, like many of you fine ladies, even though my wife knows that I like/want/need to dress in women's clothing, it is something that I once again have to keep hidden from her view, even her knowledge, lest it rend an otherwise happy family life to bits. Back into the proverbial closet I go, hi ho, hi ho.

But, that said, when I have the opportunity to doll up, don't you just know that I take full advantage! The thing is, though, that since this is quite the clandestine pasttime, I'm not exactly able to make any "permanent" changes (permanent in the temporary sense, LOL) such as shaving, piercing, et. al. But I have to tell you, seeing a set of hairy legs sticking out from an otherwise perfectly cute plaid pleated skirt just really puts a bit of a damper on my enjoyment.

So, (yeah, finally getting to my point hehehehe), for you gals that DON'T shave your legs, what do you do to reduce/eliminate the Sasquatch look? Multiple pairs of stockings? Avoid skirts altogether? Just deal with it?

Help me here, girls! Give me some advice! (but please don't let that advice be, "Its time you told your wife to just deal with it", 'cause that's not gonna happen)

-[SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Sheri[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheri H
    So, I know that I'm not the only girl here who's wife/girlfriend/S.O. doesn't approve of their man dressing in women's finery. And, like many of you fine ladies, even though my wife knows that I like/want/need to dress in women's clothing, it is something that I once again have to keep hidden from her view, even her knowledge, lest it rend an otherwise happy family life to bits. Back into the proverbial closet I go, hi ho, hi ho.

But, that said, when I have the opportunity to doll up, don't you just know that I take full advantage! The thing is, though, that since this is quite the clandestine pasttime, I'm not exactly able to make any "permanent" changes (permanent in the temporary sense, LOL) such as shaving, piercing, et. al. But I have to tell you, seeing a set of hairy legs sticking out from an otherwise perfectly cute plaid pleated skirt just really puts a bit of a damper on my enjoyment.

So, (yeah, finally getting to my point hehehehe), for you gals that DON'T shave your legs, what do you do to reduce/eliminate the Sasquatch look? Multiple pairs of stockings? Avoid skirts altogether? Just deal with it?

Help me here, girls! Give me some advice! (but please don't let that advice be, "Its time you told your wife to just deal with it", 'cause that's not gonna happen)

Dark pantyhoss, but at the moment they are shaved for the first time ever, strange feeling too I must say, got a big make over tomarrow so I went all out, the wife is out of town so Tina is let loose.

Sheri,
    I have the same situation at home, my wife has a "don't ask - don't tell" policy. I wear a light colored pair of hose then another pair over them if I'm going to show any leg at all. And I choose dresses and skirts below the knee.

I'd love to shave my legs though - I just wouldn't enjoy sleeping in the garage for a month.
    Last edited by Kathrine; 02-03-2006 at 04:52 PM.

All is not lost!

Okay, here's what I do...

I have never completely shaved my legs.. but boy would I love to.. okay that said...

Just get a beard trimmer, and shorten them up. You can go pretty short and it isn't really noticible - my wife actually likes my leg hairs to be short. Now, she doesn't know I'm a CD, but that's another story.

After them puppies are short, a good pair of tights covers everything. My avatar should clear any doubts you might have.

I got a couple of pairs of "exercise tights" from JCPennies - works wonderfully. I think Danskin makes some good tights also. 2 pairs of pantyhose works okay, but you get a funny pattern happening.. hard to explain, you'll know what I mean once you try it.

Good Luck!!

[QUOTE=Keyplayer74]Okay, here's what I do...

I have never completely shaved my legs.. but boy would I love to.. okay that said...

Just get a beard trimmer, and shorten them up. You can go pretty short and it isn't really noticible - my wife actually likes my leg hairs to be short. [QUOTE]

Wow I love this place. Thats a great idea I'm sure I could get away with shorter leg hair. Thanks for the tip.

Hi all,
    I agree with Katherine, buy a pair of skin coloured tights (sorry pantyhose) then, what I have done when wearing a nice skirt, is to wear a pair of black paterned tights over the top. I bought a swirly paterned pair.
    My legs are very hairy but my wife does not want me to shave them. this works a treat, and you can only tell if you are looking at my legs from a very close range!
    Hope this helps
    Karen

Well thats a tough one, when I was with my wife she hated me having smoother skin than her, even though I loved rubbing my smooth body against hers,and we had some of the best sex ever when I was fully shaved. I tried using a trimmer once , but it just made me want to take the rest off. Ill tell you what though, If you ever do start shaving, study up, cuz It takes some mens legs a LONG time to adapt to the harshness of shaving. Plus be prepared to spend 3 times as long in the shower!

Gold Member
    Do what I did when I started shaving my legs, just do a little at a time, started at my sock line and worked my way up each day in the shower, hell im over the knee now and im not sore at all, but dont forget the cream on them.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Two or three pairs of tights or whatever, given the denier, they are thick enough to cover. Not the very thick ones tho. this works OK for me.
    Cannot trim, since I wear my kilt most days, barelegged and any trimming would most certainly be noticed, (I think), although I have trimmed my wrist and backs of the hands (and that was not noted - I think).
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Although I totally shave the legs as well as the body, I still wear tights from this web site as much as any of my other hosiery. These not only look very nice but are extremely durable. They should cover unshaven legs very well. I would highly recommend anything from this site. HotLegsUSA.com!

Wink

I agree with a lot of the other girls here. A pair of dance tights followed by stockings or pantyhose, the outer shade just a little darker than the inner; or patterned hose. This usually works for me. Love Kelli

Island Girl

Acting Tights

I don't own a pair but a friend suggested it. I guess they come in all colors and are opaque.

This has been on my 'to do' list, when I get a round tuit.

Aloha,
    Dana

Tell your wife that hairy legs are EWWWWWW!!!!!!! I mean, she shaves/waxes hers right? why? because she doesn't like them.... so why should you like them? Take it from me... and I'm a GG hairs = yuk, on a man or a woman, infact, print this out and give it to her.

Failing that, ask her to grow the hairs on her legs.... she doesn't have hairy legs does she??
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I am lucky because I have very light colored leg hair. Most of the time people give me a hard time because of my lack of leg hair. I usually wear black nylons so i don't see any of the hair. I do shave my legs above my knees. Nobody ever noticed. It feels great in nylons. I have shaved my legs completely a couple of months ago. That didn't feel as great as I thought. Most of my sensations are in the knee and above so I settle for that. By the way, nobody, including my wife ever seemed to notice I shaved my legs. I guess I didn't have much hair before. good luck with your hairy situation. I think the multiple nylon or tights are a great idea. Don't hide your legs. Everyones look good in high heels.

For those of you who DON'T shave your legs

Just shave the area of the upper hemisphere of the knee; where there is more sensation than any other part of the leg. It will feel wonderful in hose and no-one will notice.
    Last edited by flicka; 02-03-2006 at 11:25 PM. Reason: typo error

Multiple pairs of stockings, here. What a pity! But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Hair sucks, and I don't understand what women see in it, but guys are supposed to have hairy legs. That sucks! One of these days, I swear........BUZZ!!!!!!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

When I'm not shaved, I have VERY hairly legs. This is what works for me: a pair of white opaque tights, then a pair of flesh-colored tights, and then any pair of sheer nylons. I discovered this thru trial and error, and then read an article about how female impersonators do the same thing. Other techniques may mask your hair, but this technique actually makes your legs look and feel sheer and silky. Ask Windy Cissy

Banned Read only
    When I was married, past tense, I used to use an electric shaver, and just skim off the hair, or thin it out, but not shave it completely. I also used a scissors to give it a haircut and shorten it up, and make it less noticable. It's not like completely shaving your legs, but a good compromise if you want to stay married.

I am with Lovable on this one. My workboots and sock have most of the hair worn off of my lower legs. I have started wearing sock that go higher on my lower legs for support. It seems as though the socks are taking care of that hair too. Maybe with some help from a razor at times. There is no hairy legs sticking out from under my dresses now. But I only wear long dresses so it is working for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

shaving..

i've shaved completely, but during the summer when legs are exposed in shorts, i'll just shave the fronts of my upper thighs and over the knee, then just kind of "thin" the lower leg...so that the hair is barely noticible under dark hose..the uppers feel silky smooth, and there is still minimal hair there to not give you up. Not as delicious as completely shaving, but a workable compromise!

Like many of the others here have said, I wear 60 denier black/navy opaque tights or 40 dnier in summer, but you do get a bit warm in them if your not carefull, they seem to hide the hairs very well, but then I only stay indoors (in the closet ) on my own so no one-else will see me.
    Would love to be able to wear less opaque tights though.
    Same applies to my arms, I just wear long sleeve and high necked items.

Sabrina

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheri H

Double stockings usually do the trick or thigh hi boots or lower boots and a longer skirt.

Ive been shaved everywhere alot of times, and in all male work environments,and never recieved negative comments. And girls, seriously, LOTS of dudes shave thier arms, and if they did that, they prob did thier legs also! Start lookin at younger 20-30 guys, these days anything goes.

Unshaved legs solutions

I have been shaving my legs completely for about six months. I am very, very careful to avoid as many situations as possible that would clearly expose this fact to my wife, or anyone else for that matter.
    Prior to that, I used most all of the tricks and techniques everyone else has mentioned so far: shaving only knee and front of upper thighs; closely trimming lower leg hair; wearing opaque tights or dark stockings.
    At the present, I hope I can continue a full leg shave as long as possible, but fully anticipate it will be necessary to let it grow out again in the summer, when the tiny window of shorts season opens in the Pac. NW. Allowing renewed hair growth for a prolonged period of time will definitely require discipline and patience.

Keeping my legs shaved on a regular basis is definitely a game of avoiding detection and so far, knock on wood, my precautions have been successful. Certain intimate situations require darkness or subdued light conditions. At the moment, wearing stockings with shaved legs is still such a fantastic pleasure that I will continue to do what is necessary to keep my CDing activities completely private.
    Love,
    Gretchen

Shaving

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    Tell your wife that hairy legs are EWWWWWW!!!!!!! I mean, she shaves/waxes hers right? why? because she doesn't like them.... so why should you like them? Take it from me... and I'm a GG hairs = yuk, on a man or a woman, infact, print this out and give it to her.

Failing that, ask her to grow the hairs on her legs.... she doesn't have hairy legs does she??

I tried your suggestion once with my wife and met a stone wall. Oh well.
    What I have always done is kept things neat elsewhere which begs the question... how many wax? So how come she accepts neatness in the nether regions but balks at legs? Has me baffled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...