Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boyfriend and dressing

So.....why would you BF have any issues with his beautiful girl friend?......AWin..Win situation I would guess....best of both worlds!

I'm a straight male and even I say you look absolutely stunning!!! Good for you
    Peach13

Very pretty. Love the dress also

Very nice. You pass! Good luck with your boyfriend. Hope he like Chrissi too. I would.

Very happy for your Chrissi. You look stunning in your photos!!!!
    Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Siemen View Post
    So.....why would you BF have any issues with his beautiful girl friend?......AWin..Win situation I would guess....best of both worlds!
    Hi Paula, the issue is more with the scope of my presenting as female, and that he is gay. When I am in male mode, no issue as we are both gay; but when I present as female, well...then I like to think of myself as a straight female, but what about him? I just can't leave him hanging or expect him to be the man I'd like him to be and treat me like a lady...the dynamics are just too complex. hugs
    Chrissi
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

You look lovely lov your dress

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissi View Post
    Perhaps I should start a gay and TG/crossdress thread so those of us who identify can all say hello should they so choose to...
    Yes, please!

I know how hard it is to come out to your own boyfriend, so good for you! And your boyfriend is what we all hope for in a partner: someone who just wants us to be our best selves.

My boyfriends knows I dress, but hasn't met Christa. Like you, I'm not sure he understands how important dressing is to me.

You're an inspiration!

XO

Banned Read only
    but when I present as female, well...then I like to think of myself as a straight female, but what about him? I just can't leave him hanging or expect him to be the man I'd like him to be and treat me like a lady...the dynamics are just too complex.
    Oh, you don't know the half of it.

I know many women whose wives are quite surprised to discover "what do you mean, I'm in a lesbian relationship." (Indeed, some of the trans women I know are surprised by this as well, even if I'm rather blunt about it.) And were you to transition, then yes, your boyfriend, should he stay with you, be a boring dime-a-dozen, straight guy. This is rather hard for a lot of gay or lesbian folks - for instance, some of the FtM's I know who identified as lesbian are rather unhappy to discover that they are just plain-ol straight guys as far as the world can see.

But if you think your boyfriend has it rough, imagine the straight guys who are married to an FtM who identifies as a gay man now.

Gender identity / expression issues tend to be challenging for partners of all sexual orientations.

Hi Paula, the issue is more with the scope of my presenting as female, and that he is gay. When I am in male mode, no issue as we are both gay; but when I present as female, well...then I like to think of myself as a straight female, but what about him? I just can't leave him hanging or expect him to be the man I'd like him to be and treat me like a lady...the dynamics are just too complex. hugs
    Chrissi
    Yes it is complex, sometimes I kind of feel the same way, only that my boyfriend identify himself as Pansexual.... Maybe I think is a little less complicated because he like me both ways but still is at times complex