Thread: Out at Target Tonight Had forgot something in room

Out at Target Tonight Had forgot something in room

My Friend another CD were in my car when I realized that we both smoked and I needed to get some fabreeze to clear the air as my wife would notice the smoke smell in the car when i took her out the next day. We were going to the Westborough Ma spring Bling a group of about two hundred CD TG and TS's there to talk and party.

I turned into the Target parking lot when my friend says your going in your brave, I was dressed not passable but nice, I told him courage comes out of necessity and we need stuff including some hair spray for him. I walked through the front doors and was met by a young Surprised man about 20 who I asked where to find the items, he had the deer in the headlights look but pointed me in the right direction. I got the fabreeze and a can of hairspray along with a birthday card for my wife and a pack of gum. Got to the register and was met by another young man 18-20 who was having problems with the register but after fumbling several time he got my right change and banged my stuff. Went back to the car felt good that I was able to thank these people by SAYING THANK YOU HON without thinking, Went to the party and had a good time. HUGGS...Jenn

Platinum Member
    Yet another reason to quit smoking!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Reality Check
    You smoke and you think your wife doesn't know it? Fabreeze isn't going to get that smell out of the car that easily. And if she doesn't know you smoke, she will wonder who was in the car that was smoking. I suggest stepping back and thinking about what you are doing.

You are abrave and awesome girl hun.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You smoke and you think your wife doesn't know it? Fabreeze isn't going to get that smell out of the car that easily. And if she doesn't know you smoke, she will wonder who was in the car that was smoking. I suggest stepping back and thinking about what you are doing.
    I agree with Krisi. I don't smoke & I can smell it when I'm on my porch & my neighbors are out smoking.

With that being said, CONGRATULATIONS! That took guts.
    Last edited by Kim_Bitzflick; 04-13-2015 at 06:26 PM.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

eh smoke them if you got 'em

I always say!

and if you don't have any?

go buy some!

be smart!

just start!

Speaking from experience, gum doesn't do a thing for covering up cigarette breath. You'll still smell like a chimney even if you chew the whole pack.

You smoke and you think your wife doesn't know it?
    Men and women should know non smokers can taste it: it's absorbed into your lungs, after all.

My wife knows i smoke and asks only that i smoke outside. If i stray and smoke inside i hear about it.

She wouldn't be so understanding of my dressing. But it's OK ;-}

Target is like Walmart, they accept your money without flinching.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    I have actually found a few decent things at Walmart. Not at Target though.
    Last edited by Krisi; 04-18-2015 at 06:28 AM.

what about K-MART!

shop smart

shop... S Mart!

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    You smoke and you think your wife doesn't know it? Fabreeze isn't going to get that smell out of the car that easily.
    I can tell a used car was smoked in on the used car lot after the pros have gone over it and detailed it, so I KNOW your non-smoking wife can tell you (or someone) was smoking in it.
    BTW. That car that was smoked in is passed over. I will not buy it for any price.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jenn,

Love the phrase "courage comes out of necessity" . . . sounds like it all went well and you survived you encounter with some quizzical youth.

Hugs

Isha

I can smell a smoker in the car in front of me when I'm on the road. I can smell if someone walks through my house who is a smoker, even if they haven't touched a cigarette in hours. I once borrowed a book from a girl who smoked, and could smell that book in my bedroom when I came home. If I've been to a smoker's house, I can smell the odor that comes off of me into my car every time I get back into my car for several days.

I'm sorry to say but you're not hiding anything with febreeze.

A friend and I once dared to smoke in a rented car in summer, all windows down and a strong breeze blowing. We returned the car the next day, but got a bill later for deep cleaning the car. So it doesn't take much.

And she can easily smell it on your clothes in the laundry, so beware!!

Diane, really they caught you. I rent cars every week while traveling always smoke in them i dont even open the windows all the way. But when i bring it back i drive to the airport with all the windows open. One time early AM returning to catch a flight i forgot and had a smoke on the way to the airport. relized what i did, new i wouldnt get the car fresh in time so when i got out at Avis, first thing i said to the agent was that i was not happy they gave me a car that someone had smoked in, they apoligized and gave me a 25 dollar coupon off my next rental. LOL

Nice...so if I get the rental car after the people who smoke against the rules...I get to smell that. C'mon guys, you think you don't have to follow rules? and then get rewarded for lying...real nice
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Walmart here has no nice skirts. I bought two nice skirts at an HEB of all places. Target never had nothing I ever went in for. Kmart is pretty good especially on their deals.
    Part Time Girl

heh... smoking and then saying they gave you a smokey rental car and then getting money back

that's quite brilliant actually!

Well done! Its not the fact you smoke and needed a cover up - its that you headed into Target and purchased the items you needed. "Courage comes out of necessity".