Thread: Fantasy dresser dice game

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Fantasy dresser dice game

Silly.

But, I know that I'm a fantasy dresser and I've been fantasizing about how I would spend my Saturday morning, all week. Well, part of the fantasy is leaving my decision to a dominant. Maybe that dominatrix can be the roll of the dice. I live in a town that prospers on the fact that people want to be fleeced by the happenstance of chance. So I devised a little chart to decide my weekend adventure on the roll.

dice picker.JPG

It's pretty simple and for now only involves one die and reflects available wardrobe and accessories.
    So, first I rolled a two and then, after the photoshoot, I rolled a six.
    Here's the extremely enjoyable results.

2-sissy

dice game rolled 2post.JPG

6-business

dice game rolled 6post.JPG

I'm going to refine this to include two or more dice.
    Silly? What should I be doing? Birdwatching? Stamp collecting?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Sounds like a good game

Daniella Argento
    Add a second die for venue
    1 at home
    2 in the mall
    3 at the park
    4 in the office
    5 in the library
    6 in a bar

Not enough sides on the dice for schoolgirl?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm working on it!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

You could get some of those 20-sided dice and expand your horizons.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Wow! 2 very different looks, Carla! I'm a fantasy dresser.

But, when I play, instead of using a die I put on every single outfit I brought home. Or, until it gets dark or my daughter comes home.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wow, what a game. My problem is I would rather be submissive as that is my natural being that is who I am. Oh well. Still have fun.
    Stephanie

When I was younger I often wished someone else would tell me to dress - that way it would not be my decision and I would not feel guilty! So I would toss a coin or roll a dice - then I realized that I kept rolling the dice until I got the right result!
    luv J

one could try Poly dice they come in sets with 4, 6, 8, 12, and 20 sides makes for endless combinations.
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

I really want a cheerleader outfit. I think the next time I do fancy dress for a nightout I'm going to go as a cheerleader then I have an excuse to get the dress in the house without revealing to my parents that I'm a crossdresser.

carla, where did you get those nice shoes for your sissy costume, i really like those. same for the dress i love those poofy kinda but do not have one of my own
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira