Thread: Lets see your Halloween Costumes!

Lets see your Halloween Costumes!

We all know that Halloween will be upon us in the near future. I think it would be great for everyone to post a picture showing your costume or outfit that you will be wearing. Dont be bashful! If you do not wish to show your face put a mask on. This could be very interesting!

Last couple of Halloween's I just threw on a full 'ninja' outfit. Since I lived in a quiet, rural neighborhood, it wasn't at all unusual for the little kiddies to step inside so that they couyld take their choice from a failry wide selection of candy and check out the slew of decorations that the ex would cover the entire kitchen with.

I think the highlight of one of those was some little 6 year old boy, also dressed in a ninja outfit, who looked up at me and asked in a trembling voice...

"Are those *real* nunchucks?"...

He went even more wide eyed when I let him hold them for a moment.

(I didn't add "And this is a real sword, and these are real shuriken, and these are real throwing spikes...", didn't want his parents thinking I was some kind of weirdo... )

Year before that, I was a 'samurai'...

(and yes, that's a real sword, and real armor...)

If I go to a Halloween party this year (which is unlikely), I'll probably just add a tai-chi sword to this outfit and go as someone from 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'...

Marianne, I love that picture! Very, very nice.
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Quote Originally Posted by babe4life
    Marianne, I love that picture! Very, very nice.
    So, samurai are a turn-on for ya?

Tell you what ... you take the first outfit, I'll take the second ...

just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Red face Fun!

Found this in a consignment shop... Though I'd never wear this in public...

Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne
    Last couple of Halloween's I just threw on a full 'ninja' outfit. Since I lived in a quiet, rural neighborhood, it wasn't at all unusual for the little kiddies to step inside so that they couyld take their choice from a failry wide selection of candy and check out the slew of decorations that the ex would cover the entire kitchen with.

I think the highlight of one of those was some little 6 year old boy, also dressed in a ninja outfit, who looked up at me and asked in a trembling voice...

"Are those *real* nunchucks?"...

He went even more wide eyed when I let him hold them for a moment.

(I didn't add "And this is a real sword, and these are real shuriken, and these are real throwing spikes...", didn't want his parents thinking I was some kind of weirdo... )

Year before that, I was a 'samurai'...

(and yes, that's a real sword, and real armor...)

If I go to a Halloween party this year (which is unlikely), I'll probably just add a tai-chi sword to this outfit and go as someone from 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'...

my god Marianne!!! Those pics are Both u??? Wow!! I am impressed with both of them.. like the crouching tiger one quite a bit better. I think you owe it to the world to go OUT for Halloween. wenda.

Ava....u...are just so damned gorgeous. Be careful where you wear that, though, I think loooking that good is probably not legal in some jurisdictions.....you HAVE to find a party girl, that is just tooooo good. wenda.