Thread: Sexy Lingerie

RachaelBraGirl

Sexy Lingerie

I would love to start a discussion about sexy bras, panties, girdles corsets or whatever turns you on. I Love sexy department store lingerie, wacoal, maidenform, bali, felina and many others. I dont really like victorias secrets. I wear 40D and 40DD bras, sexy panties every day. I work with macho male homophobic stage hands who would be shocked if they knew I was BI and wearing panties and hose next to them.

I LOVE lingerie, I am 41 and started in my moms panties and i was in love thereafter.

What do you girls like to wear?

Rachael

Gina

Your request in Crossdressers.com

Dear Rachel, You are like me, I always wear long line bras and girdless, the ones with the satin front and back panels, they are so sexy and create a smooth outline beneath a tight skirt, but they are harder to get nowadays

lingerie

most of my lingerie is black. I have bras from 42 D to 38 B. I have filled the cups of the 38 B with filler from jiggle boobs that I melted down. Creates nice cleavage. I have a couple of panty-girdles, a nice stretchy black top with spaghetti straps, that I often wear my A's under, braless. I have a dark blue item that is like a stretchy slip with underwired cups. don't know the name but I love it. I found a really neat little nighty that ties around the neck and the waist, with tops that have exposure to the waist. I sleep in it from time to time. I have some nice lacy undies, some black stockings and a set of fishnets. I am looking for some nice sexy boots. I just like to put these items on and admire myself. My fetish is black lace, and black lycra, and black leather. Anything that is borderline trashy. wenda.

Smile my undies

I could say mind your own business. My undies are Crispy's Secret.

However............. lycra micro-fibre bodysuits in different styles to suit the weather (substituting for tees and vests), long leg control panties to keep me in shape, some lycra womens' boxers in black and white, stretch satin panties in black, control top pantyhose, one piece swimsuits, skate dresses (actually swimsuits with skirts I've added on), a couple of soft cup bras, some stretch nylon half-slips and camis, and a couple of nylon nighties.

All body-huggy-nice !!
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]