Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Challenge Day 1,2,3 and Progress

Banned Read only
    Bluesman,
    I had the same opportunity when I had to redecorate my holiday cottage for selling on, I had about four days each week over a period of six to eight weeks to complete the job. I didn't dress in the day so I wouldn't be distracted and worked solidly till about six PM, I then showered and shaved and got fully dressed, cooked my meal, lit the wood burner and curled up to watch some TV with a beer . I slept in full make up, wig and nightie but I'm afraid the urges got the better of me most nights ! I also went for a drive and a short walk on occasions ! I didn't tire of the dressing but did get careless with removing makeup in the morning, on one occasion I was aware of the guy who served me at the builders merchants staring into my eyes, I realised when I got back that the mascara was still very evident ! I went and bought non waterproof after that to make life easier !
    Looking forward to the next installment !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm trying hard to relate to your experience, Blues. Back to my old sneaking around days. When I found a rare moment I could dress with no worries of being caught. I think I get where your at with your whole, "Challenge", thing.

But, one thing u do has me baffled! U keep resisting the, "sexual temptation", and seem so concerned about the "sexual excitement". There's no one around, so why is this even an issue?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good for you, chilling out and doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    But, one thing u do has me baffled! U keep resisting the, "sexual temptation", and seem so concerned about the "sexual excitement". There's no one around, so why is this even an issue?
    Only because after an orgasm, I don't usually enjoy being dressed and I just want to take everything off and return to total man mode. Not that there's anything wrong with that and sometimes that's exactly what I want to do. Other times I like to prolong the more subtle longer lasting pleasure (and the excitement) over the more intense but briefer pleasure. And in this instance, since I've set this admittedly arbitrary goal for myself I want to keep the dressing impulse strong. It's a kind of delayed gratification.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I completely understand how this is a big and tough challenge for you. It is a challenge that I failed several years ago when I and 6 other Winnipeg tg/cd friends went to Edmonton Illusions' Winterfest. I barely lasted 48 hours of the planned 72 hours of being enfemme. I don't know if it was being overwhelmed with being enfemme or being dehydrated that caused me to faint in the hallway of the hotel, but going back to drab and relaxing watching the hockey game for a couple of hours sure did feel good. I was able to get prettied back in time to attend the dinner but missed the cocktails. I went to sleep in drab, woke up early the next morning and stayed in drab for a morning coffee, but then was able to get prettied up for the group breakfast and long ride home. Once home it was mere minutes for me to go total drab and stayed that way for several weeks.
    Now days, I don't force myself into extended periods of dressing. Once I feel that I had enough I try to get back to drab as quickly as possible. (Like this past new year's eve outing)
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 04-20-2015 at 10:46 PM.

Well, it's definitely getting more difficult to sustain, but I'm still committed to seeing it through to Wednesday. By late this afternoon my feet were hurting in my high heels, the bra and forms were feeling uncomfortable, earrings hurting my ears, necklace annoying around my neck. I'm looking at my fingernails and thinking, "what am I doing and why???" But I figured, just because these particular things are uncomfortable doesn't mean I need to stop dressing femme, just more comfortable! So I changed into a light skirt and top, flat. no bra/forms, took off the jewelry but freshened my lipstick and stayed the course. Real girl could do the same, right? Attachment 244469

So spent the rest of the evening casually girly, now I'm ready for bed in my super girly baby doll and panties. We'll see what the night and morning bring. May have to go into the office early tomorrow, in drab of course. Don't know if I'm looking forward to that or not (being in drab, not going to the office). If I can work from home, I will stay en femme according to plan. Sweet dreams!
    Last edited by Bluesman; 05-14-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for explaining, Blues. It reminded me of a period early on in my dressing when I felt that way, too!

That was many years ago. Even tho I still enjoy sex when dressing, it no longer effects how I feel about the clothes now. Now, I want to keep them on until I just can't bear pain of the 3 girdles cutting me in half any longer. Or, when I feel the need to jump in the shower!

And, your, "Challenge", title makes even more sense!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Bluesman,
    I had that feeling earlier on , it went with the shame and guilt but I've lost that now so I'm happy to stay dressed for as long the the opportunity allows !

Only because after an orgasm, I don't usually enjoy being dressed and I just want to take everything off and return to total man mode
    I can relate to this exactly Blues. It is almost a challenge within itself - which desire do I succumb too. Well done on your efforts to date - you look lovely and despite the little discomforts, seem to be enjoying the experience.

Challenge Day 3

Will be working from home today. Going for a bike ride to get in some needed exercise. No girly bike clothes, but keeping fingernails painted, wearing lipstick and light mascara. Have my wardrobe laid out for me as soon as I return. IMG_1823[1].jpg

I guess I am still not understanding why you feel you have a need to push yourself past comfort levels?? I am all about anyone doing what makes them feel "comfortable" and happy. If someone feels they want to live 24/7, or HRT, full transition, then great for them, do what makes them feel the best, and live the best life possible. What I don't understand is why... you are dressing more than what your brain feels it wants to??
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Gendermutt, I can't speak for Bluesman, but I'm guessing she needs to figure out if her comfort zone is legitimate or something that's being forced by outside pressure and expectations.

Blues, I'm like some of the others and the sexual excitement usually doesn't end my desire to dress, but it did at one time, so I understand. I like the idea that you found alternatives to the items that were resulting in discomfort. I wore earrings that were way too big and hurt my ears a few weeks ago and wished I'd had an alternative pair in my purse, since I was out for an extended period. You may want to check and see if a slightly different bra size or one with wider straps is more comfortable for long term wear and don't worry about not being able to take heels for extended time, it may mean you are normal. It's usually the pain of shaving that ends my longer stretches of dressing, so take care of your face, moisturize often and enjoy the final days of your challenge.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Perhaps Sarah. However I do feel that many of us will sometimes over obsess on our own transgender issues. I also feel that for some, it almost becomes like a competition of sorts, or that we can feel pressure from some who are highly encouraging of us to get out and do more/be more. Because someone has a partner who is accepting to the point of enjoying and encouraging the CDing, and fully participating in it, there becomes an expectation of having our partner be that too. We then push our wives or GF past their comfort level to be as accepting or participating as someone elses partner.

I do want to say again, I am not against Bluesman in any way to do what she is doing, enjoying it or just figuring things out. I would think though, that if there is our own comfort level and we start feeling a desire to dress and express ourselves as male, there is a reason for that too, and it should not be pushed on. I think that can cause problems within our brains just as suppressing our feminine sides can. I can think that pushing past our own comfort zone could lead to more confusion rather than further discovery about ourselves.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Platinum Member
    Enjoy your time on your own terms. Sounds a Wonderful way to spend four days!

Back from my bike ride (loved looking down and seeing my deep red nails on the handlebars), showered, shaved, made up, dressed and [I]perfumed[I]. I had totally forgot about perfume! It's never been part of my routine, but it really adds a level of girlyness that I hadn't expected. I had forgotten that I had laid my outfit out before I left and it gave me a thrill to see my clothes there on the bed. I've long fantasized about my wife laying out clothes for me to wear... Anyway, here's today's look: 4.21.2015.jpg

To address some recent comments (always appreciated!): I'm not under any outside pressure or expectations, and I'm not trying to prove anything to myself or others. I'm just having fun. The 'challenge' aspect just gives it a little more punch and interest for me. Kind of like betting on a sports event or card game to "make it a little more interesting." GM, appreciate your concerns, but "it's all good dawg!" And Sarah, thanks for your advice and observations. As far as shaving, I'm lucky enough to not have a heavy beard, so once a day is generally sufficient for me.

Ok, all good with me. I might have misinterpreted what you say as challenge.

Bonus - New Dress!

I just got a new dress that I had ordered last week. I like it though it's a little short and tight (with my physique, most are.) What do ya'll think, is it a keeper? Be honest!IMG_1825[1].jpgIMG_1826[1].jpg

That dress is definitely a keeper!!! It fits your bust area nicely and NO...it is not short! Perfect for a gal like us to enjoy.

So so envious of your 4 day challenge...just enjoy yourself.

PaulaJeanette Robins
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

I love the colors and pattern, but it does seem short for you. The proportions are just a bit off to my tastes, but I'm just one person.

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    It's a great challenge. Enjoy. I did something similar when I was younger when I went to Provinctown for for a four day event with only the dress on my back and a suitcase full of girl clothes. It was simply great. Enjoy.

Hi, Blueman.
    I'm totally in agreement with your choice to spend time alone. I have spent several weekends totally dressed when my wife and daughter were out of town. The experience of remaining dressed for more than a day was very satisfying, Wearing a bra, panties and nightie each night was awesome.

End of day three. Except for morning bike ride, girly all day long. And given that I was wearing spandex in bright colors along with lipstick, mascara and nail enamel, semi girly even on the bike, I guess. Got a new dress, wore that much of the day, changed into a simple frock (the one in my avatar) and panties for the evening, now ready for bed in VS nightgown & panties. IMG_1836.jpg Mellow and relaxing today, very little sexual arousal, just enjoying the girl time. Tomorrow's the home stretch!

Bluesman
    I love that red dress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HelenR2 View Post
    Bluesman
    I love that red dress.
    Thank you. It's one of my faves.

Hitting the wall

Definitely hit the wall this morning. Just wanted to get out of my nightgown and panties, put on my man robe, have my coffee and breakfast and then change into t-shirt and jeans, anything other than a dress. Didn't even want to shave. Meanwhile, he who must be obeyed was demanding attention. BUT I stayed the course, kept the nightie on through breakfast and MADE myself shave, put on make-up, select my outfit and get dressed. Interestingly, dressing this morning was more arousing than usual. So big brain is telling me I don't want to do this, and little brain is saying, "Oh yes you do." Who do you listen to??? Why can't you guys just agree? I even kept finding reasons to postpone taking the usual photo: IMG_1860.jpg But now I'm dressed for the day, and will remain so until I get changed to go pick up my wife. Even now I'm thinking, "I could just go change now", but I'm not going to do so until one hour before pickup, no matter what.