Thread: Caught in a caravan

Caught in a caravan

I am in the closet only because i would never pass as female in a million years, having said that, that does not mean i would change my body to be acceptable. But and theres always a but some very close friends do know about me (Julie).

I was once discovered during a small break with my wife whilst in a caravan in Cornwall UK.

I was wearing a small skirt, nylons and heels when the door to the caravan opened and in walks a teenager from another caravan opposite our's. he looked at me, we looked at him then he apologised and walked back out, later his mother also apologised and said he is always walking into the wrong caravan because they all look alike.

Nother else was said the earth didn't move or shatter no big deal

It was quite amusing tho

do you have any stories similiar

Julie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    What does the term caravan mean in the UK?
    I'm in the USA so sorry if it sounds like a dumb question.

Banned Read only
    Tracii,
    It's a mobile home towed behind the car, sorry I can't remember the US name for them ! A motorhome is an RV in the US and Canada .

Julie , It's easy to do that on a large caravan park, especially if you have to park your car in designated car parks ! No harm done !!
    I've done a similar thing with my wife's car , I got into what I thought was her car and couldn't work out why the key wouldn't turn, I looked round and realised the pair of heels in the passenger side didn't belong to either of us !!!

Julie - how alarming!

Thankfully no harm done - at least they were strangers and will never see you again...

Glad to say no similar experiences for this girl...

Tracii: Generally speaking, UK caravan = US trailer

Holiday homes and 'camps' here have legions of static caravans/trailers that look a bit like this:

UKcaravans.jpg

They do rather look similar so you can understand the poor lad's confusion... to say nothing of what he thought seeing Julie.. You think they'd at least paint them slightly different colours...

Katey x
    Last edited by Katey888; 05-10-2015 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Grammar!
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gone to live my life
    Hi Julie,

Luckily it seemed to be no big deal. I guess locking the door has become more commonplace now Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Isha

Aspiring Member
    Similar event. I parked overnight in my RV when a neighbor came by in the morning. He suggested I might close my curtains a bit better; he had noticed that I, a bachelor, had a woman friend over.

Ha ha ha. Fooled you. Or did I?

Ineke

Just to be technical... RV = Recreational Vehicle

Trailer = an RV pulled by another vehicle ( car, truck ...) The pull vehicle typically has a ball extending from the rear and the trailer has a hitch (socket) at it's front.

5th Wheel variation of a trailer pulled by a pickup truck ; these tend to be larger

Motorhome = a self contained vehicle combining the benefits of the car and trailer. (Class A motorhomes == buses class C == smaller typically 20 feet in length)

Diane

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    It's situations like this that give the masses something to talk about over tea. I've not been caught in a situation like that but the main thing to keep in mind is, ensure the skirt and top match and that you accessorize correctly .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

UK caravan on the left. US Airstream equivalent on the right.

Static caravans are the larger version that Katey showed, that blight the east coast of Lincolnshire........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Banned Read only
    Carole,
    Did you mean blight or blot the east coast ?
    Sounds like a "Blot on the Landscape !" Sorry I'm thinking about the Tom Sharpe's series a while ago ! I wish they'd repeat it, can't beat his wit and humour !!

Both a Blot and a Blight Teresa, you should see it from the air from Skeggy right up to the Humber estuary, static van parks. Still it brings in the grockles and boosts the local economy.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Trailer parks are full of hazards like that especially if you are renting an on site van.

A difficult one is when you want to have a shower.

Sorta like the rest room question but a lot harder.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My dear wife and I enjoy relaxing by the side of a lake in our travel trailer.

Best wishes
    MsVal
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tracii i think the question has already been answered.

Isha as for locking the door you gotta have some excitement ???

Thanks

Ladies

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    It's situations like this that give the masses something to talk about over tea. I've not been caught in a situation like that but the main thing to keep in mind is, ensure the skirt and top match and that you accessorize correctly .

Rebecca
    love it

Penny
    So much to learn still

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Ok thanks for the clarification.