Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Miracle Happened!

A Miracle Happened!

The most amazing thing has happened, and I want to share it with you. I’m 55 years old now and haven’t been in a relationship for 8 years or so. Truly, I had about given up hope of ever being with someone again. I thought my combination of age, never having been married, being dual gendered, and nearly always wearing women’s clothes to some degree or another effectively eliminated me from the pool of eligible bachelors. But alas, the universe had something else in mind. Thank goodness.

This woman attended a lecture I gave, in which I had briefly mentioned my dual gender status. She stayed after to talk about some of the lecture material and we ended up arranging to meet and talk some more. We met several more times before I realized there was mutual attraction, and now we’ve been dating for several weeks. I am absolutely floored by this new development, and thrilled to find someone so loving and accepting.

After wearing a suit at the lecture and regular menswear (on the outside, at least) during the first couple meetings, I’ve worn casual women’s clothes around her most of the times we’ve seen each other. It is simply not an issue. One of her first responses in fact was to say how much she’s looking forward to going shopping together. She seems to actually enjoy my soft skin, essentially hairless body, and B cup breasts. And this from a very attractive, petite woman; a girly girl 10 years my junior.

Every part of our increasing emotional intimacy has included acceptance and appreciation for both my masculine and feminine qualities. Here are just a couple quick examples. I keep my jewelry out on stands on top of a dresser. Once while we were moving from one room to another, she casually put on a set of matched bracelets from my collection before going to the backyard to talk some more. While outside, she asked if it was okay for her to wear them and I said of course!

Another time we were looking at each other in the bathroom mirror, on which I’d left the imprint of a lipsticked kiss. I’d put it there before we met as just another token around the house of who I am. As we were looking into each other’s eyes, the imprint hovered over our faces. She asked if it was mine or someone else’s. Slightly embarrassed, I said it was mine and reached for a towel to wipe it off. She said, “No, let me.” Then she wiped a space immediately beneath it instead, applied a fresh coat of lipstick, and kissed the mirror herself. Now my mirror carries both our prints!

Even though we are new to this relationship, every little thing points toward this being the relationship of a lifetime. She did have all the usual questions described on these boards about gender, sexual orientation, history, transitioning, etc. We went through them slowly and carefully, with me answering as honestly and completely as I knew how. She thought about it overnight, and came back the next day even more fully accepting than before. She is an amazing woman.

I want to share my happiness with you all here, and to have this serve as a reminder that we never know how things are going to turn out. Even when I had almost no hope of ever being in a meaningful relationship again, suddenly the perfect match appeared out of nowhere. So don’t give up if you are a CDing single. Miracles can and do happen!

Rachel

Gone to live my life
    Hi Rachel,

What a great story . . . I hope things turn out and your relationship continues to grow.

Hugs

Isha

Awesomeness!

Great story, thanks for sharing your happiness with us. Wishing you all the best.
    So happy for you.

I am so pleased for you to have this woman find you and that you both are able to start up a relationship that sounds like it will workout for you both.
    Sometimes we never know what or who's round the corner that just sparks, good look to you both.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Sweet story Rachel, hope it continues to go well for you both...

You're sure she's not just after your jewellery...? Just kidding...

Enjoy the journey...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I'm going to cry, and I don't even know either of you...Rachel, such a sweet story and best of wishes for you and your new lady friend. Many happy moments ahead. warmest hugs
    Chrissi
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    How wonderful!

It is amazing the way we humans place our happiness in the hands of another and sheer bliss when things work out!

I'm truly excited for you. Your joy is well evident in your words and I wish the very best for you two. Please keep us posted on progress.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It is so refreshing to hear a story of new love with all of the precious new elements. And there's not going to be that reset/reconfigure moment of disclosure. I wish you both the best of everything.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Thanks for an uplifting moment. I certainly wish you happiness.

she got me at the lipstick kiss, sweet story, if you listen closely you can hear folks kissing theyre mirrors....
    thanks for sharing.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Awesome!! Best of luck to you both.

Congrats ! Rachel, I wish you luck and much happiness.

@--}---
    Michelle

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Very cool! Thanks for sharing with us Rachel.
    Dana Ryan

Platinum Member
    That's so lovely. There may not be someone for every person, but it demonstrates once again that are women who can accept and appreciate us. Best wishes to both of you and here's to a long, loving relationship!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks for sharing this great story! I hope that all continues to go well for both of you.
    Hugs, Carole

Sounds great! Wishing you (both) all the best!

Very wonderful! Enjoy!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

This is wonderful!! I wish happiness and love for both of you!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I think this is wonderful. I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Congratulations Rachel. It is wonderful when we get such wonderful surprises when least expected. Thanks for sharing.

Banned Read only
    Just when you thought is was safe to...... Whoops that's another story.

Glad to hear you two have found each other. Thanks for sharing.

Rachael, What a nice story and hope your new partner and you work out. It is so nice to have and SO that supports you. It makes life worth living.
    Part Time Girl

Wow. So happy for you both.