Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Billie becomes a bridesmaid, well sort of.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

Billie becomes a bridesmaid, well sort of.

So my SO calls me Thursday and says that a local TV station and a local Radio station are putting on a "Bridesmaid's Ball". The theme is to wear a bridesmaid dress from some wedding that they were in. A dress that isn't any good for anything else. She said that we should go, it would be fun. I was blown away! For her to suggest it. AND to clarify that she wanted me to go enfemme, in a BIG dress, so it would be fun. Totally blew me away. Not that I want to go out with her girl/"girl" as a habit. I prefer girl/guy because that is what I signed up for. But occasionally it won't alter the dynamics of our relationship. And anyway it was her idea, she said it would be fun. But you have to win tickets by being the tenth caller. Then she wins tickets! So the deal is done.

Fortunately Billie is prepared. Bridesmaid on call. Have dress will travel.

So I get all dolled up, big dress, huge petticoat slip, sky high silver peep toe pumps with ankle straps. Plus a glitter silver little purse. All done up and off we go.

I was the only CDer there. And the women went wild! I was in everyone's pictures. One good looking gal came up behind me and plastered herself to me as we danced, said she had to feel me up and that I had a great body "in there". All in fun and all so innocent. When she was done I said "Now my turn". And she said OK and turned for me to get behind her. But I am COMPLETELY dedicated to my SO so I just laughed it off.

What a great time!

Thank you honey! And tomorrow we go dancing on a girl/guy date. Life is about balance.

I am having SO MUCH FUN!

BTW dress: Goodwill $9.99. See through shrug: Goodwill $5.99. Purse: on sale at Kohls $5.00. Fun: priceless!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking fantastic Billie!! Great story, thanks for sharing it. How many of us would always be a bridesmaid?
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

wow, so lucky,
    I don't blame you for not returning the squeeze, never goes well with SO.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Wow! So cool. And, the most photogenic bridesmaid there!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wonderful, you look great. What a lucky one you are, mega hug.

Oh girl!!! I am SOOOO jealous! That looks and sounds like it was the BEST Date Night EVER!!!

Love the dress too. Hmmm... Maybe I'll check out the local Goodwill and see if I can't find me a little bride's maid dress. thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
    -E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

That's wonderful! You look beautiful!
    I'm always a woman!

Billie, you look STUNNING and your happiness shines through your smile.
    So happy for you and to share with your SO. warm hugs
    Chrissi
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Billie,

Looks like a great time and I love that dress on you ($9.99 she says . . . . . . unbelievable bargain).

Hugs

Isha

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Love the picture top right, the look is absolutely fantastic and to be dressing like that is a little dream for me.
    What a great wife you have too.

Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    ...BTW dress: Goodwill $9.99. See through shrug: Goodwill $5.99. Purse: on sale at Kohls $5.00. Fun: priceless!
    Slaves to international advertising, this phrase is/was popular in the UK, but very apt nonetheless .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

What a great story, Such a fun time,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

WOW! You look great and it's great that your wife suggesed it. I hope someday to have an occasion to wear a pretty dress like that in public.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Kim,
    Check out my thread on Drab to Fab!

Next Saturday May 2nd I and some of the gals at D2F will be wearing big dresses like this and after the formal dance, bar hopping in them. Last year the people were taking pictures of us and having a great time with us.

Such Fun!

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    You look gorgeous Billie!! A true belle at the ball!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    What a hoot! You look fantastic

Wonderful! What great time! Good thing your SO and you are in good relationship! You look stunning!
    Stephanie

Beautiful dress and you look beautiful in it!! I love that color

Melody
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

Banned Read only
    You look absolutely marvelous. With your height and the shoes there is no way you will never "blend in" with the crowd. You tower over everyone. You look lovely. You're so fortunate to have such an understanding SO.

Oh I love that dress! What a fun event to go to wish something like that was held around here

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    love the dress - you were gorgeous - sounds like a really good time.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

With three sisters all of their bridesmaid dresses were horrendous, yours looks lovely and so do you.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Miss Billie, girl you look beautiful, wow, sound like a wonderful night, your a very lucky girl i hope you know. thanks for the story and the pictures, Some of us girls can be jealous now. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

looks like you had a fantastic time! so glad for you

Sarah
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    What a dress! What a bridesmaid! What a night! What jealousy I have!

Wow, you make that $9.99 gown look marvelous! Sounds like a lot of fun, and so cool that your wife suggested it!