Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time out! Finally!

First time out! Finally!

So it happened, it actually happened! Last night I went out to The Way Out Club all dressed up and it was amazing! It took me about 3 hours hours to get ready and I was pretty much pooping my pants in the back of the taxi, I dont think Ive ever been that scared. I felt sick!

When we got there we didnt know you had to go in a door at the back and a bouncer was pretty rude, he looked at me and said 'he should know better' but it didnt bother me too much. When we got in there was a lot of older men sitting at the side just kind of watching which I didnt like but at about 12 it really filed up and then was amazing. We spoke to some people and I ordered drinks all on my own.

I had to share this and Im still buzzing now, it was amazing and all I want to do is do it again. No more baby steps

Daniella Argento
    Excellent, way to go Alex.
    Yes, that time leaving home and getting to the venue on your first time is an incredible experience, exciting, terrifying, and everything in between. Well done on not chickening out.
    It seems wherever we go, the admirers follow. And they are nearly always... Older. Ah well they are as much part of society as we are.
    Glad it was a good experience, some people have less good times on their first time.
    I fear the bug may have bit.
    Have fun and stay safe... It isn't always that easy out there.

Sure sounds scary. The bouncer might have me go elsewhere.

I don't know if I would go to any "club" that I had to use the back door and then have a "peanut gallery" to boot.But I'm an old fart so... Please be safe out there. Great that you got out and the nerves do go away after awhile, relax and enjoy the new freedom.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Well done, I'm full of admiration I've still to get the courage to go out myself,

OMG That is so fantastic. It may not have been t he perfect outing, but you got out, how wonderful.
    So happy for you and look forward to hearing more stories from you.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Quote Originally Posted by Feminin Allisa View Post
    I don't know if I would go to any "club" that I had to use the back door and then have a "peanut gallery" to boot.But I'm an old fart so... Please be safe out there. Great that you got out and the nerves do go away after awhile, relax and enjoy the new freedom.
    It wasn't really the back door just another entrance.

Yeyeyey, I still can't believe it happened! I'm so excited still haha.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Alex,

The first time out is always exciting . . . it gets easier each time afterwards. CONGRATS!

Hugs

Isha

The genie is out of the bottle, the toothpaste is out of the tube, I can't think of any other cliches.

Pretty cool, feels great, huh?
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Yay! Nicely done

Way to go!
    Suzanne

Well done Alex!! brilliant

Michelle

Glad you had a good time. Speaking for older men... one day you may be sitting there wondering when the whole world got younger than you.

That's awesome girl.
    Angie

WooooooHoooooo Alex...take it from me (as a newly out girl myself), the genie is out and you don't ever want to find that bottle. big hugs
    Chrissi
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Glad you had fun Alex!

I have been to the Way Out Club several times too, but it has been years now. It is an .. interesting place

Does Vicky Lee still own/run it?

Always Stephanie Now! Stephanie Sometimes's Avatar
    Good for you Sweetalex, there's no going back now. You will want to go out more and more. And you should, as much as you want!
    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller (The Open Door)

"I give her my heart but she wanted my soul...But don't think twice, it's all right" Bob Dylan (1963)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie Petersen View Post
    Glad you had fun Alex!

I have been to the Way Out Club several times too, but it has been years now. It is an .. interesting place

Does Vicky Lee still own/run it?
    She does but I didnt speak to her. It totally is and I totally want to go again...

Way to go, yea for you! Bet you are still smiling girl.

Wow, what a rush! Congrat's Alex, that is a BIG step and .... there will be lots more!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Congrats, don't feel grand to be out in the world as a woman, i glad you had a wonderful time and yes i know what you mean you get the wanting to go again and be yourself, it is a wonderful feeling. Thank you for telling us about your night. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Very gutsy. Well done Alex- next time will be so much easier!
    I used to have a short attention spa

I remember the feels of my first few times out and about... love and miss the thrill and excitement of letting my femme side out in public. Keep it up girl! it is such a freeing experience to be who you are out in public

I went to the Way Out Club about three years ago and parked my car in the wrong area.

All I got was a congestion fine, I parked about fifty feet inside the congestion zone.

Yes the club was great although it does get better after about eleven I believe.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member

You inspire me.

About a year and a half ago I went out partially dressed (casual with makeup and my hair styled... but not in a dress, breast forms or heels) and it was frightening - even though I was in a TG friendly club.
    Now, I'm on my way again to working on my girl self and, with luck, I hope to do what you just did before the year is out (looking at losing some weight first to make that dress look right).
    But I think I'm going to choose Las Vegas as my debut location. I've been there dozens of times and believe it would be a good place to "work out the kinks." Somehow, Vegas seems like it would be like I was home, kind of.
    Anyway, let us know about your further adventures... it's really uplifting to hear about your experience.