Thread: outed?

outed?

i was drinking red wine last nite while the boyfriend was working....ugh oh. Yep, called up a playmate. the gurl had got lost looking for my place. It was dark, so i decided to put on my balcony lite to help find my place. i live on the 2nd floor, i was tippsy, and dressed to the 9s. i leaned over the rail, in a pose to die for while the neighbors were in the lot, and flagged my gurlfriend down.

i know the neighbors saw me, not sure if they knew it was me.
    i kinda wish they were turned on by my body language.

taking out the trash this morning i made sure to look manley as hell doing it.

keep em geussin gurls!

i can sure relate! especially to the drinking and going outside! (im sure ive been seen a few times). KInda is exciting!! But rest assured, alot of times, as i have figured out, dont care or don't notice! OR if they do care and notice, dont say anything to you at all about it!

Though, apparently once i was seen while living in an apartment in town. I didnt realize it, but my neighbors had known i worked in a nearby restaurant. And lo and behold, they told a few co workers. IT was years after i found out people knew, (when i came out).

Melissa

My guess is that they saw a sexy woman. Go girl!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Shena,

I would venture a guess they probably thought you were a guest of yourself unless they have cause to believe you are a cross dresser. Hope you had a great evening.

Hugs

Isha

Reality Check
    Like driving, crossdressing can be dangerous when combined with alcohol. And it sounds like you were cheating on your boyfriend as well.

Don't let alcohol control your life. If you can't remain in control when drinking, you need to stop.

Haha! I often take the trash etc en femme and have bumped in neighbors a few times myself...always wondered if they knew it was me!