Thread: click-clack and opps

click-clack and opps

Went shopping for my usual supplies today was wearing 3" wedge booties with my outfit when walking down the isle I was over come by that click-clack noise and began to deliberately walk slower and make the noise louder if at all possible. I than noticed that no one else there was wearing any type of heel just flats and sneakers everywhere, not that I was over dressed just casual attire, skirt and top, than as fate would have it after many hours of walking in these heels I stop in at a store to buy some new lipstick in a new color and other items, when walking across the open floor area in front of a few other shoppers I miss step and out slides my foot, luckily I'm still agile enough to catch myself from going down but still turn red faced, than look down like there was something that caused me to slide, fooling no one of course, talk about drawing unwanted attention, had to laugh when in my vehicle and driving away just another man trying to walk in heels and dressed as a women. And then it rained as I got out of my truck at home, just thought I might bring a smile to all.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Oh Lisa, Lisa, Lisa...... give me some time I'll have you in 5" heels in no time. Cute story, you made me chuckle.....and then it rained.....
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Things like that happen, it sucks but they happen and BTW, you handled it perfectly. Sometimes you just gotta laugh!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Yep, mark that down as another experience.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    ha ha....at least you diddnt go down....I have done that...took a spill in public...embarassing yes....but always worth a good laugh. xoxo

Nice story Lisa,and it's nice that you can laugh about it. Thanks for the laugh