Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You Dressing More Or Are You Dressing LESS ???

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar

Are You Dressing More Or Are You Dressing LESS ???

So the weather is warming up here in the North East and Summer is coming YAY !! ... my question is with the weather warming are you going to be dressing MORE or LESS ?? Any change in your routine ?? Do you show off those sexy legs ? Or hide them for the summer ? Do you put the clothes in the closet ? Or just pull out the summer dresses? What about your legs ? Baby oil them up? Or to you let them grow? My motto always is as the temperature rises , so does the skirt length...what about you? Any change? xoxo

No big changes here. I keep the legs smooth and lotioned up all year round. I do wear womens shorts instead of leggings though.

I don't usually dress more in the summer as I usually wear shorts and get my legs tanned. I love the sun on my body so if working outside I usually take my shirt off. I grew up doing this and will continue. It seems I am more manly feeling in the summer months. I know the sun they say is harmful for the skin but I turn a golden brown. My mom was a very dark skinned lady. I guess I inherited that from her. I have started using some sun protection but with very low numbers.
    I tend to dress more in the cooler months as I am inside more. With that said and if I was out to the public I'd be the one wearing the mini skirts or skimpiest bikinis in the summer time. I would have my nails a totally hot pink and very long nails. Blonde long hair and pose for a sun tan companies commercial... Lol

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I generally have more time to dress during the warmer months, which is kind of a PITA being as it tends to get between 100-110 where I live. So it is super hot and sweaty! Especially with the wig! Ugh!!

Aspiring Member
    I haven't dressed in a month, but that will change within a few days. Now that I have already shaved my legs and arms, I'm already prepared to dress more and learn make-up. Knowing the weather unpredictability in Singapore, shorts and thigh highs wouldn't work in my favour as much as jeans do despite the former being my preferred look (I like to show my legs).

Mostly more. That is, skirts and shorts, I don't wear lady's tops, though I'm experimenting with dresses, and Indian style robes and tunics. Still trying for enough courage to wear a skirt at work, even though I've been given permission. A lot of the guys are wearing shorts also, though mostly the below the knee style, I specifically bought the lady's version, because it fit better, and came 2" above the knee. One of the women called out "Nice legs!" the other day. Wearing them on the bike yesterday, when on a shopping trip, I had the cuff turned right up, turning them into short shorts, need to work on the leg tan!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Summer dresses! Summer dresses! Summer dresses! As often as possible. now that I am older and greyer, my leg hair has mostly disappeared and what remains is white. So shave chest down to bottom of bra, and go!
    Last edited by Jackie7; 04-28-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I've had workmen in my house for months, which has put a serious damper on my dressing . However, with the finishing line now within sight (about one month), I'm looking forward to dressing regularly again.

I've got a few new things that I've been putting together, so really excited about the coming months. Need a new pair of block heel sandals, as my last faves had a fashion blow out two weeks back. Looking to get a seaside visit done, Brighton is nearest, plus a night at the Way Out club in London for starters. Bring it on!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Adriana, I find myself more in boy mode at this time of the year...working in the yard, playing golf, etc. So many other distractions. When September come around, a month-long pink fog usually rolls in with it...

Aspiring Member
    It really depends on my mood and what I am doing, right now I'm trying to get up on some outside chores. Once that is done or I need a break I will be dressing as a woman. I need to go out and pick up a dress I had ordered and I went with free shipping and had it sent to a store.

I don't know yet. This is my first year of upgrading to CD from underdressing, so time will tell. Presently, I've been xdressed so much I've blown my bubble, with 3-4 months of almost continuous female attire, and I feel rebalanced to be able to flexibly choose which gender to dress as or to mix and match. Right now I've just changed into mostly male clothing to play some sport, but my vest is femme. As I'm mostly dressing andro in public to save my SO's feelings, I think it will continue like this - but defo short skirts/tunics for the summer are my main priority!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I'm more or less dressing myself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I've got the clothes, got the shoes...bring on the sun! So much nicer to stroll into the city without being hidden under a coat!

Only changes for me are in the wardrobe dept.
    Heavy skirts and dresses are put away and it's time for my capris, skorts, shorts and of course short skirts. Have to change out my shoes and clean and store my boots while I get my sandals and flip flops out.
    Now for some tanning on these long legs and a celebration of the sun.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

The only thing that changes, is I have to keep the a/c on when I want to dress up; those wigs are HOT. I remember hearing women complain about their long hair feeling like having a blanket on their heads during the hot weather. Now I understand.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I tend to dress less during the hotter months. No need for it to be any more unbearable as it is. I still try to dress here and there but I look like I am melting, which isn't far from the truth.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

It is getting hot here. I do like to wear shorts a skort or short mini. Tall heels and yeah I like to show off my assets. Got to say though, having long hair is pretty hot in the summer. Almost always have it in a pony tail. Yet it is really nice in the winter. Keeps your ears and neck warm. It's getting time for swimming. A nice cover with a bikini and a nice picnic at the lake.
    Part Time Girl

Equal, is that an answer?
    I usually dress wearing high neck tops or what have you since I've a bit hair on my chest and shoulders, also I don't like my forms poking out of my tops.

As for my legs I usually wear jeans or a skirt and tights so I don't have to shave my legs.

The least altering to my male self makes it easier to switch back and forth but it leaves clothing variety limited. I don't want to shave my legs incase in male mode I want to wear shorts etc

To be honest, not at all, for six weeks, due to hyper stress from my extremely toxic family of origin. i have never been closer to suicide, either, have made plans.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah-RT View Post
    The least altering to my male self makes it easier to switch back and forth but it leaves clothing variety limited. I don't want to shave my legs in case in male mode I want to wear shorts etc
    I totally understand the need to be able to switch, but no-one has ever mentioned my shaved legs. In fact, my arms and hands are shaved at the moment, plus my eyebrows are always plucked and neat. Neither has received a mention but each to their own comfort zone. Lord knows I have mine.

I am looking forward to wearing my maxi dress and walking along the south coast more than anything else at the moment.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

My skirts are shorter, so I guess it's LESS.

Banned Read only
    I dress every day because we are not allowed to go around naked, darn it!

More more more,...yeah!

A lot of my dressing is underdressing, so the summer months takes away from that. Plus more busy in the summer months.

I dress more in the summer. The heat makes male clothing just that more unpleasant.