Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are You Dressing More Or Are You Dressing LESS ???

No dressing for me when the mercury goes over 70*. I HATE HOT weather even in guy mode.
    Joni

Banned Read only
    I don't think that there is much difference. I go out once or twice a month, so I don't think that that would change. At home I dress (neck down) 2-3 times a week. That probably won't change either. I love high heeled wedge slides and have 7 pair. GREAT for summertime! I have a couple pairs of Columbia women's shorts (5" or 6" inseam) that I wear in DRAB. Had a guy tell me that I should be careful as it might excite the old ladies too much. Wasn't exactly sure how to take that...

DeeAnn
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 04-28-2015 at 08:38 PM.

I'm with you, Joni!
    When the weather gets into the 80s (70 or below would be preferable) and above my desire to go out dressed drops. This week it's already in the 90s. I definitely dress less often in the Summer (aside from wearing a skirt at home, without wig, forms, makeup, etc.).

Platinum Member
    The weather only affects my choice of outfits, not the frequency of dressing. I wear a lot of shorts and tank tops as it warms up, but also some maxi dresses. My legs have been shaved for 15 years....nothing changes there.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

if i had your shape and beauty i would be in a bikini for sure!!
    but i kinda prefer the cooler weather for going out as i can wear layers
    which hides my extra padding... i will still dress, just won't go out much
    in july and august.
    paula

I'll be dressing about the same amount of time as usual, only it will be capris, tanks and flip flops. Leggings and boots will be put away till fall.

I don't like it not either as a man or woman. Prancing around in a wig, foundation, makeup and bra is no fun if it's hot. In addition, although I'm shaved all over, if I wear sleeveless or low cut my manly arms, shoulders and neck negate any attempt at being feminine.

I wish so much I could wear a sleeveless summer dress...sob, sob...

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    To be honest, not at all, for six weeks, due to hyper stress from my extremely toxic family of origin. i have never been closer to suicide, either, have made plans.
    Hi Alice - I'm alarmed to read your comments about thoughts of hurting yourself -
    - please take a few deep breaths and sit yourself down with someone you can trust, just to lay out all the things that are weighing on you - there are tons of people available to help with this area; if all else fails (and even though we don't know each other personally yet) I'd be happy to talk with you by phone and help you find what you need - do please protect and care for yourself - Hugs - Diane
    PS - I tried to PM you about this but the mailbox is full; I'm posting here, instead, because I really want to make sure you get this message fast!

Dress a little more in summer - when school is done will dress almost full-time

More and more
    And I am buying more and more clothes lingerie shoes etc

Just say I'm dressing more and enjoying it WAY more! Down here in FLA, there's not all that much difference seasonally, other than we don't wear a lot of woolies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    I dress every day because we are not allowed to go around naked, darn it!
    !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I've hit a dry patch, not dressing at all, in fact I've let all my hair grow to prevent me from dressing, I even have a beard, must admit it's getting hard, I'm thinking about it more and more, trying to stop for a while, it was getting out of hand and taking over my life, I will dress again, so it's just a matter of when, for now I'm just a big hairy bloke lol

I don't think this is season dependent for us Brits... the benefit of a temperate maritime climate - there had to be one benefit...

It's more other things for me - I'm now 87 days without femulating... but I plucked my eyebrows yesterday and my legs remain shaved now all year round, soooo.... this holiday weekend may see a change in me...

At what point do I have to turn in my union card and false eyelashes...??

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Adrianna,
    I have been hairless for years as far as my legs go.
    I have never had a comment about them just that they are skinny legs.
    Suits me.
    I won't dress any more frequently as I am presently 24/4 or more anyway.
    I do have to go out and earn a wage so I don't let that bother me too much.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I sweat terribly when it gets warm and wearing a wig and forms just insulates me even more. When I get out in the summer, it has to be early or late because otherwise I have streams running down my face and and soaking through my clothing. As long as I can stay in the A/C in my house, I'll still dress, but it's likely that I'm going out en femme less frequently as the temperature rises.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

The weather does not affect how often I dress en femme, but it does affect the kind of clothes I wear.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    If I ever get the courage to go out it won't be summertime in Florida. With all the stuff on I would burst into flame.
    Indoors with the A/C set at 68 degrees for me. Dressing more this year so far.

You ought to go shopping, Alice. Shopping always makes me feel better. Spring dresses are so pretty--and comfortable. I like to see your photographs. We both like classic dresses.

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    I keep my legs shaved. I'm outside more so I have less time to dress but try to dress if I get a chance.

Platinum Member
    Hi Adriana, nothing changes I dress Four hours every morning and about three hours a few evenings a week.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

While still dressing every day, I suppose I dress a bit less being busy with outdoor work when home. I do enjoy the change in weight of fabrics and long and colorful lightweight summer dresses are fun and easy to wear. I find that if I do want to wear a light cardigan, the a/c runs more. After a long winter, the summer colors and fabrics are a very nice change.

Kate

I feal ur pain. I too live in Florida. I love the tight lil dresses. My problem is that my arms are completely covered in tattoos. so unless it is long sleeve which would be hot. I don't think I can pull it off. Though my wife and I will go out in public. I just have to find my style first.

I definitely dress more in warmer weather. During the winter months I feel like bundling up in sweaters and warm clothes and wearing a skirt or dress feels too cold for me

Spring and fall are probably the best times (for me, anyway) to dress in the midwest (US) - warm enough for skirts, cool enough that a wig is still ok! I'm looking forward to this summer though, since it's the first one that I've really been dressing. Just thinking about kicky skirts in the summer has me happy!