Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's pretty obvious why a guy would crossdress...

It's pretty obvious why a guy would crossdress...

because he wants to feel pretty!

who the hell wouldn't!

every girl is a princess

every one

and boys can be princesses too!

eyah!

Yeah but men can be Kings. LOL Still some boys like to crossdress. I do not want to be a Princess.
    A woman that enjoys life.
    Part Time Girl

Some guys like the way the clothing feels

Men who never tried on any women's cloths, if only they knew what they are missing.

It's always been obvious to me, but some people just can't see the obvious!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "Regular" men don't try on women's clothes for one particular reason: It doesn't ever occur to them!

I was a guy for 50 years. And, I had countless opportunities to try on girlfriend's or my wife's clothes.

I just never thot about that until later on in life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    Men who never tried on any women's cloths, if only they knew what they are missing.
    Nothing.

Most dudes are perfectly content being the dudes they are.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

woman live longer...
    paula

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    "Regular" men don't try on women's clothes for one particular reason: It doesn't ever occur to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Nothing.

Most dudes are perfectly content being the dudes they are.
    Ding, Ding, Ding... And we have some winners! Non-cross dressers are missing NOTHING. Only a cross dresser would think guys are missing out.

I've been wearing nylons, garters and heels my entire life and I've never had a better feeling in my life . I lost my virginity to a pair of ultra sheer nylons and nothing else makes me feel as hot, sexy and feminine as wearing women's clothes. I couldn't have lived without them. They make me feel complete. Those guys have no idea what they're missing. If they knew they would never want to stop either.

I agree, most men would not consider the thought, although I think many have tried on a thing or two as a lustful event.

We are wired differently, but I think we're better off for it.

I can understand why most men never think much of it. Its cind of like math, for some people they just get it others learn it but most Its difficult dont think much of it. But you can do beautiful things with it like calculate air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.
    Last edited by ashley-2501; 04-29-2015 at 12:04 AM.
    ''Wits are sure to madness near allied, and thin partitions do the bounds divide''

Searching 4 friends Lilian Sport Lover's Avatar
    It makes us feel pretty, attractive, sexy.. Men get the same thing by hooking up with a beautifully dressed women, ( sending messages that this beautiful girl chose me so I must be sexy, attractive,...) or driving an expensive Mercedes to feel attractive, to feel good about themselves when people stare at them in their cars.

If you ask most women, even women in their 70-80 s, why do you invest hours daily doing makeup/grooming, suffering from tremendous pain ( waxing,high heels,...), and waste most of your savings on non-nutritional items they would tell you it is all worth it so can I FEEL pretty, attractive to others, in order to get attentions from others. I can only imagine how many serotonin pills equal to The rush that women get by attracting hundreds of admiring looks from men and women, from knowing that today 50 men in the metro, on the streets, at the office,... All had the thoughts " she is pretty and I just wish I can have her".
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-30-2015 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things

You really think so, lovepink? I know an awful lot of women, and I don't think there is a single one of them who spends hours doing grooming/make up or is all that interested in getting attention from others. Most of them want to look 'nice,' but that's about the extent of it.

I've always been drawn toward women, girls, femininity ~ the feminine if you would. Its been with me since I was a young child, much more than just about sex, indeed even before I had any conception of the idea of such. I just liked women, girls, and all of that ~ that entails along with any and all of the trappings. Its was never about attracting the attention of someone else, nor about finding someone that I could "Trap" into believing I was a true GG. For me? Its not about the idea of having sex with a man as a woman. I simply like women and all that goes with EXPRESSING my own personal individuality and preferences ~ and that lends itself more toward the feminine than it does the masculine.

I recently saw a Diego Rivera / Frida Kahlo exhibit. Other than the art and the interesting relationship that they had, Rivera is quoted as having said something that resonates on this, for me. It was something like, a man has one erogenous zone but a woman's whole body is an erogenous zone.

I may have missed the essence of the quote but, I feel that I was a one dimensional person as a male. In fem my whole body feels a sense of pleasure and life. The more I dress, even if it is casual, the more I feel like a sensual being. Meditating in drag also heightens the experience.

Love to ya, girls.
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 04-29-2015 at 07:50 AM.

Reality Check
    The average male doesn't want to feel or look pretty. Most men want to feel and look the opposite - strong, rough and masculine.

Those of us who crossdress do it for many different reasons, but we can't explain why we do it because we don't know. If you want to feel pretty, there's an underlying reason for that because it's not normal male behavior.

In the end, clothes are clothes. I've been wearing panties for several years now and only wear men's briefs for doctor visits. After a while, the panties are just underwear, nothing more. I wore bras for a while under my shirt but now I only wear a bra if I'm dressing and wearing forms. Not much point in wearing one otherwise.
    Last edited by Krisi; 04-29-2015 at 08:29 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Is that a European swallow?

Searching 4 friends Lilian Sport Lover's Avatar
    If you travel in Europe, South America , Asia You would find that women tend to put more time and Energy focusing on their looks and clothing ( if they have the money to do it). Even men in Europe tend to wear tighter clothes, more trendy shoes, brightEr colors,... No man in Europe would walk in Tennis shoes to a restaurant. Tennis shoes are for gyms only.

Banned Read only
    My life would have been a lot less complicated if I was not a cross dresser. Sure, trick question. "If you were not a man, what animal would you want to be?" My answer: A Woman. A man who is not a cross dresser is not interested in getting into women's clothing. He is interested in getting women out of their clothing! (A little levity there!)

I have no idea why I cross dress. I know what it does for me, but, it does not answer the question "Why?" All I know for myself is, if I am going to wear women's clothing, it's going to be a dress, heels, hosiery and all the proper undergarments.

Quote Originally Posted by JODYLEGGS View Post
    ...Those guys have no idea what they're missing. If they knew they would never want to stop either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Ding, Ding, Ding... And we have some winners! Non-cross dressers are missing NOTHING. Only a cross dresser would think guys are missing out.
    As the instructions on the bottle say...

Wash.

Rinse.

Repeat.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    ...because he wants to feel pretty!
    Makes me think of a song. Everything makes me think of a song. LOL!

https://youtu.be/L7BQRGXFLJs

Must disagree with the OP that "every girl is a princess". In my lifetime I've met a few that were far from being princesses, in looks, attitude and personality

Also--sorry, but crossdressing does not make a guy a princess.

Jodi

I don't think it's obvious why we dress up. For me, I think it's more than simply feeling good when all prissied up. Since my first time ever crossdressed when was a forced to play a girl in a show when I was eight, I have to believe that there is this whole process of re-enacting the guilt and shame that occurred. I know that whenever, I've seen a boy dress up as a girl for Halloween, or fantasy play, it pushes all my buttons and my heart thumps as I feel anxiety and fear. I felt the same way when Dustin Hoffman first appeared in drag in the film, "Tootsie." Honestly, I find Drag Queens creepy.

It turns me on sexually to be all girlied up, but it also shames me because I am a man who adores women and a man who loves his wife and loves being sexually active with her. It's a mystery to me why I have this affliction. And yes I say affliction because as someone else stated, my life would have been a lot easier had I never put on girl's clothes nor had the desire to.

Emily

Quote Originally Posted by ashley-2501 View Post
    I can understand why most men never think much of it. Its cind of like math, for some people they just get it others learn it but most Its difficult dont think much of it. But you can do beautiful things with it like calculate air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

African or European?

back on topic, women's clothes seem to be made to appeal to some of the senses - sight, sound, touch, (both to wear and with their effect on others), while guy's clothes are just..... kinda... there.
    My YT randomness - http://www.youtube.com/user/thelynnef1 (closed, please use twitter - http://twitter.com/Lynne__f