Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for CDers and their SO's only, no TSs please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    ...since I'm a DES son...
    Dana,

I think you're the only other person I've seen here that has mentioned DES. I would love to catch up and trade notes. I think I fall into that category, but both my mother and her doctor have passed away, so I'm not sure I'll ever know for sure, but I've got all the signs.

Jen

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    Good post, Reine.

I think that my SO would remain a man.
    To me, this is the answer that all cross dressers need to read and digest. While we may "know" that we will not do x, y, or z. Our wives can never be so certain. Always worth a discussion, I think.

Jen, hey PM me and we will talk. Yeah I have two sisters, the girls seemed to get the worst of it. That was synthetic estrogen and it sure did a number on all of us.
    Part Time Girl

I'm a dude in a dress. A feminine male. Hell, the name "Jess" is only used here, and then only for anonymity.
    I've thought a lot about how far i want to take this and what feels right, since coming out. And I think I am happy as me. I use moisturizers, to soften my already soft skin. I maintain my facial hair.

Lol, I just really LOVE dress ups! And twirling, and how a skirt feels, and a bra, and stockings... <3<3
    XOXO - Jess

nope. not for me thanks

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    Not for all the tea in China.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Reine, that's a tough question. I can say that, if it weren't for the wishes of my fiancee (who still wants "her man" in her life), I would be sorely tempted to say "yes." I'm definitely curious as to what being on hormones would feel like...but I'm also smart enough to know that you don't want to goof around with your body chemistry like that just for the sake of "curiosity." I do think I could handle being full-time; "The Nine Days of Amy" proved that to me. And I would be fine with looking pretty much how I look now as Amy; people have told me I make a beautiful woman.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Banned Read only
    Reine,
    Before taking any medication I'd seek gender assessment. I can't answer if any drugs could settle my mind, if dressing full time did that instead I would probably go for it , otherwise I'd stay as I am !
    As for losing the sexual element I guess not, it's how it started for me and keeps me going now otherwise I don't know where I would be with my CDing !
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-30-2015 at 12:58 AM.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife and I have talked about this before. I would probably transition, how far I don't know. But, I've been in a long term relationship and wouldn't do that to my wife. She has learned about me over the years, as I have myself. She has been really patient and understanding. I can dress as much as I would like, she just doesn't want me to dress everyday; which I don't.
    Dana Ryan

No! I'm more interested in accepting and achieving a balance between my masculine and feminine personas and being able and free to express the same as I currently am to reach and achieve the totality of who I am.

A resounding YES

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I honestly do not know. At this point in my life, I doubt that I would consider HRT, SRS or FFS. But I would consider living close to full time...without making any such changes.
    I'm somewhere near Kim on this. Although it would take an SO attitudinal miracle, I would live closer to full time without making the changes.

No.
    However, if we're allowed that? I experience chronic testicular pain, considering extreme solution to it, and would then have to take hormone subs, at which point i'd go direct estrogen not testosterone. I'd keep my penis, live as eunuch as such, then, and allow the boobs to grow. While i intensely dislike shaving i don't think i'd do the removal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

No, wouldn't transition, and have never seriously considered it. I enjoy my male side...I enjoy my female side, and am fortunate enuff to have an SO who accepts and appreciates both. I dress as a woman about half the time, male half the time. I don't try to pass...It's who I am at home, mostly.
    Trish

I guess I'll go against the tide and say yes. In part 2 of your question, it seems keeping the
    same location and social situations is near impossible unless society changes.

Reine,

Most of us have probably thought about this, some a little bit and some a lot. I certainly have. While I do all I can to help my female presentation, and a good part of my brain thinks "female", it's no for me. I seem to manage quite well when I'm out and about. But I enjoy my male side, and enjoy my marriage too much to think about changing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    No way, no how. I'm a guy, like being a guy. I just happen to like dressing up every now and then.

Have I ever wondered what being a true woman is like? Sure but that's just fantasy.

I'm sorry Reine - I don't think this is a question but a self-fulfilling prophesy...

All those who identify as 'just a crossdresser' will reply no.

The 'in-betweeners' - those who crossdress and who strongly consider transition and/or living 24/7 - will reply maybe or yes

Those who are already TS are nominally excluded... soooo...

Was your intention just to 'out' the inbetweenies, or confirm a distinction between crossdressers and transsexuals that most of us are probably already aware of and agree on...??? Just curious...

For me? The temporarily non-dressing crossdresser... no - of course not.

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Nope, happy where I m at.

I'm comfortable with who I am now, so the answer would be no. Forty years ago it would have been a different story.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Nope, not happening. I am happy just being a crossdresser and lucky enough to have an understanding wife. I'm good.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

No, I'm just a guy who likes to dress up. I don't see how anyone could answer "yes", given the qualifiers.

Reine,

I am in the "no" camp. I enjoy all the duality just as I am.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

If I had the funding,yes, I would.
    Not sure how the SO would take it. Don't care what people would think. I want to be happy. I am happy now, but That would be the ultimate thing for me.

Something thats never even been on my radar. A BIG "Nope".