Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for CDers and their SO's only, no TSs please.

Question for CDers/In-Betweeners, and their SO's only, no TSs please.

(To the GGs ... what do you think your husbands/boyfriends would choose, or any other thoughts you may have.)

So ... how many of you would choose to start taking hormones, get breast enhancement surgery if the hormones didn't produce large enough breasts, get facial feminization surgery, change your name legally to that of a woman's and all your other gender markers, and start living as a woman full time. In this scenario, SRS is optional, but remember that taking hormones produces the same effect eventually, which is a complete loss of sexual functioning partial to complete loss of male sexual functioning.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TWO PARAGRAPHS BELOW, THERE ARE CONDITIONS:

1. There is NO going back and forth, this would be a permanent change to living as a feminized version of who you are now. Please, no "I'd take the boobs but forego changing my name and I'd only take as many hormones to make my skin softer and not lose sexual functioning". It doesn't work that way.

2. Keep in mind, this is not a magical "how do you imagine your lives living as a woman" question, with a mind's eye image of a young, beautiful woman. The premise is that you still retain your age, your hair pattern growth, your basic body structure which would not change with all the surgeries (height, shoulder width, feet and hand size, facial width, neck size, ear size, etc). You would also keep your current work situations, your current families, you would still live in the same neighborhoods. And you would not be stealth afterwards, most people would not immediately take it you were a genetic female ... it would be apparent (as is the norm) that you were a former man who transitioned (like Bruce Jenner).

So, this is pretty much a yes or no question. Given the above, how many crosssdressers in this forum would go for it?

Thanks!

Edit Note 5/2/15
    I've edited my first paragraph above (see strikethrough), to be more precise. Complete loss is not in the cards for everyone.
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-02-2015 at 05:10 PM. Reason: typo. changed "will" to "with".
    Reine

I would love to have larger breast for real but i would never transistion. To much at stake in my life with family friends and job.

I would not do it. I have transient TS feelings. Sometimes they are very strong. But I can't see myself doing it unless I could be passable and/or a "young, beautiful woman" as you have stated. I look at Bruce Jenner and no, I couldn't be inbetween sexes. I'd rather just stay a man.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Nope. Wouldn't do it.

While I would probably like to be more in the middle of the gender spectrum than I am physically now, there is no way I would transition

Absolutely not.

My brain functions as a strange mix of the feminine and the masculine. Some days I wake up and can't get a bra and skirt on fast enough. Other days I go no farther than panties (I wear panties 24/7) to the feminine side. Just like I can't handle wearing masculine clothing all the time, I wouldn't be able to handle wearing feminine clothing all the time either. It's just who I am.

Jen

Good post, Reine.

I think that my SO would remain a man.

No......no thanks
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Platinum Member
    I honestly do not know. At this point in my life, I doubt that I would consider HRT, SRS or FFS. But I would consider living close to full time...without making any such changes. I know of several people who do live full time as women without any of the above.

That wasn't a yes or no answer, was it.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

No, not for me. At the moment, I'm not all that fired up with doing a full on dress up.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Couldn't do it either, as much as I'd like to. Been on this planet as a male too long with too many friends, business relationships, decent job, great wife and kids to change now. And I agree with Amanda, I'd want there to be no mistaking my gender.

in a word, no.

Reine, no way. I'm a crossdresser and I have had dreams where I am a women, but thinking about it, I like my life as a man, but sometimes just want to feel pretty.

Absolutely No!

Reine, No, I am a CD and like the femme time. Yet I'm a male and will stay that way. Bigger boobs would be fine, only a bit bigger. And yeah, since I'm a DES son, I get enough estrogen though foods and the environment that gives me a solid B size. It is important to me to keep my sexual function operating and maintain it.
    Part Time Girl

If I knew that my wife wouldn't kick me out or hate me for all eternity, I'd be sorely tempted. Her opinion is the only one that matters to me. We've discussed what she will and won't put up with and permanent body mods are a bridge too far.

None of the above.

While I occasionally want to look like a girl on the outside, and do the best job I can at it, I don't feel like a girl on the inside.

I would like to shave my hands, arms, legs and chest, get laser for my face and pierce my ears, I think any one of those things would get me kicked out of the house by my wife, so I wouldn't do them now.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Hi Reine,

Yes, I would and am seriously considering hormones, I would not mind being flat chested, but FFS is a real consideration, as well as living full time, and of course a legal name change. I feel that I am headed in that direction regardless, so I am not sure I qualify for your criteria.

Chrissi
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Never. I am a male, and I love being a male. On the odd occasion, I enjoy looking like a woman, but to me, it's still a charade. I'm just a guy having some fun in cute dresses and heels.
    -Lucy

I made the decision to do it, then is yes

I reckon a simple "no" is too short to post.

No
    Last edited by DonnaT; 04-30-2015 at 11:29 AM.
    DonnaT

hello Reine,
    interesting but no, loss of sexual function, not for me...who would sign up for that.....let me know if the rules change....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Yes, I have already started doing some things, not sure you’re allowed to talk about it here. Would not a yes answer make you a TS, Where is the line? At this point it is finances holding me back from being 24/7.

Banned Read only
    Not even remotely appealing. I'm a dude.

I would love to become more feminine physically, like bigger breasts, but my nature is more cautious and timid so answer is no. Wow what a question! Still have too many male things and responsibilities in my life so not ready to make such a big change. But wow!
    Last edited by Stephanie A; 04-29-2015 at 11:14 PM. Reason: my poor gramaar

Hell-o Reine,
    My SO has asked me if I am on, or if I want to be on HRT many times.
    Every time, without question, I answer her with " No, I don't want, or need it".
    Transition is not for me!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!