Thread: Another fine mess !!

Banned Read only

Another fine mess !!

In the passed I've mentioned that some my things are clothes my wife has sorted and decided to give to the charity shops, we came to an arrangement that I could take anything before being disposed of. The same arrangement didn't apply to coats, maybe because of the implication I could be venturing out !
    She threatened for weeks to tidy up the cloakroom, she had so many jackets and shoes that she didn't wear. Most of the things I wasn't concerned about apart from a knee length navy rain coat, which I'd worn several times when going for a drive, it fitted me well and was ideal for walking in boots !
    The whole bundle was stuffed in her car and duly dropped off at a charity shop ! Somehow I had to get that raincoat back ! The problem is we have several shops in the town, I went to the one she usually uses and gave them the story that she'd thrown it out by mistake. The problem was the mountain of donations they would have to go through , the girl asked for my name and contact number to let me know if and when they'd found it ! I now had to trawl round the rest of the shops with the same story ! Soon after I managed to get the correct shop from my wife without raising suspicion, it was the first shop so I confirmed this to them, at the same time a lady came from the back room looking stressed saying she had my details but please give them time .
    For some reason I went to check an upstairs cloakroom to see if the coat had been hung there, no , I then went into the guest bedroom and there on the bed laid the coat with some other saved jackets ! My thoughts immediately went back to that poor stressed lady sorting through the pile looking for a coat that didn't exist ! What on earth can I tell them if I go back ?
    Another fine mess you've got yourself in Teresa !!!

IMHO? Again the problem and is and orphaned thought that lives singularly in your mind alone. We as cross dressers tend to over-magnify ten fold any and every little thing.

Simply call and cancel the search. Nothing more will be said of it.

Teresa,
    I agree with Dana, also it would be a good "in" for yo as there nay be other nice things on offer.

Just don't overthink too much.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Call and tell them it wasn't donated or that you found it.
    Pretty simple IMO.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I'll agree with everyone else and call them, but don't forget to thank them for going out of their way to look for the coat.
    Dana Ryan

Banned Read only
    Please don't take this too seriously , it was just a silly mess I got into ! I should have just my wife about the coat ! Anyway it's irrelevant now because the coat has since disappeared again and I know not where ! So end of story ! I'll just go and buy my own !